Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Weston K
Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?

electa g
You are small enough

Alessandro P
Rating
Wait! Of course not.
No, no, no, no, no, no, and no.

Bb.
Trust me because i was anorexic in 7th grade.

You cant "go" anorexic. Anorexia is a ****ing disease. You can't "go" cancer, can you? People like you piss me off.

Once again, anorexia is a disease. You have no idea how horrible it is and how hard it is to overcome it. Why in the world would you WANT a disease? Would you want cancer?

www.myspace.com/leelee826
why would u want to go anorexic?? it is very unhealthy and u can even die, if u are having eating issues, just make a plan that u can stick to and that should work out better for u

mae
Rating
no - technically you can't make yourself go anorexic. it is a mental disease. if you are thinking about not eating to lose weight you should seek help immediately.

Awesome★Possum҉☮♪♥♠♦♣♫ღ☼✔♀✫�¤Δ☺◎
OMG - - - NO!!!!!! It's unhealthy and it could kill you

:o(

soccer4lifeeee !
NO! Believe me it is not worth it!!! My best friend was... Its something that if you start youll deal with it for the rest of your life!

Naruto
Rating
No But it is your decision and you should do what is good for you your family and your health

chels
No Way!! dont do that to yourself. those people who are anorexic always look soooo sick and scary!! dont do it!! if you do you will be remember as someone who always looks sick and yuck.

kristine
Rating
nobody should be anorexic! I 's not hot! Don't do it, not saying skinny is bad but don't take it too far!

i ♥ chicken
Rating
NO. Its unhealthy. exercise. Diet. i mean come on! ur better off using Alli. I bet ur just a little insecure! Not every girl has to be a model.

Danica
Rating
NO- it's not healthy.

[about.to.break]
are you kidding me? why would you do that??

Unrequited♥
no

tigger
Rating
No! Are you crazy!?
Not eating is NOT the way to diet.
There are so many diets out there that are going to WORK.
Don't turn to anorexia. Eat a healthy, balanced diet and excercise. And even if you're not super skinny- who cares?
Do what you want, be who you are, eat what you want. LIVE YOUR LIFE. You only have one chance.

GL
Rating
probably not a good idea....its very dangerous and bad for you.

confusedboi
Rating
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? DO NOT DO IT!

Nanna N
Rating
no just exercise more eat less,(but not nothing) eat less junk food and eat fruits and veggies

Andy B
no way.

Ian M
Rating
no

gumby
Rating
Sure, that is, if you want your heart to painfully shut down at a very young age.

shannonm525
NO. i hope this is a joke, cause thats crazy if your coming on yahoo answers to ask that.

Randi L
Rating
Anorexia is a disease. Why would someone want to go anorexic?

Felipe G
lmao !!!

i think thats a bad thing is like saying should i get cancer ?? ??

EC Works
Rating
ummm NO

.:â™ iTs AnGiILa 2 Uâ™ :.
No, it's unhealthy and bad for you.

?
You can't "GO" anorexic IT'S A DISEASE. And no - it will kill you.

Cathy
Rating
UM NO BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE YOU LIVE TO 100!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy