Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Which is the best time of day for working out?
or does it matter? Also is it better to work out at the same time every day or does it not matter? I want to do what works ...

Do you find losing weight difficult?

What will happen if i don't eat anything for a long time?
i just started to not eating anything today but im going to do this for another month to see if i loose weight what will ...

I feel like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not?
I ate dinner about 2 hours ago. I have this pang in my stomach that feels like I'm hungry, but I know I'm not. I eat pretty well, I just get these cravings for food before I go to bed. What&...

I heard eating food at night IS NOT FATTENING??
Is this person right, or just high?? ...

I am 13 years old i am 5' 7 in. i weigh 95 lbs. is that okay?
People say that i am and look anerexic.
I am a major athlete, i play 5 sports all year round
I do eat, lately i havent been eating as much but, i usually eat A LOT.
I am tall for my ...

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

~your guardian angel~
Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the kitchen

RolTid
use the bathroom, shave your head

kwik_2004
Lock yourself in your bedroom, and focus on starving. this should help.

It works for me. LOL oh come on I'm just kidding!

Kate
Rating
DONT EAT and run around the block in trash bags. Not only will you "loose"weight but you'll probably pass out!

Sara B
Then take out everything and put in apples and bread and peanut butter.

Emually
Rating
try putting up pictures of people you admire who have a nice body,
also buy a shirt you know will look good on you but in your desired size.
everyweek try it on to see how much better it is fitting .
really what you need it something to motivate you.
if you run the kitchen have somone go shopping for you and buy ONLY healthy food.
if your don't and your just a kid: tell your mom to hide all the snacks.

dieting pills can ruin your body so don't try them. exercising is good. try exercising with a friend.

those are some healthy ways. anything that will motivate you will help.

xx, age 14

city girl
burn your kitchen down j/k just eat right and throw out all the junk food

Adam
Rating
Diet, exercise. Drink only water. When you start to get cravings just drink water and eat plain popcorn.

Cloud
it's not a good idea to lose weight that fast and it really depends on how much weight you want to lose. try eating more healthy foods and exercising helps. and diet pills is usually not a effective way to lose weight

Mel [shikamaru]
Rating
ok the only way too lose pounds in three days is to get liposuction or some type of plastic surgery...lol

mr_cool
ok you cant do it in 3 days maybe 3 months better see a dietician

tina
Rating
Try this website doctorsweightcontrol.com

Jess05
Rating
No carbs and lots of water :)

And don't forget your vitamins!!

Good Luck..I'll be rootin' for ya :)

WAYNE Z
Rating
One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too!). You can go to
http://www.get-diet-thin.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

ChaCha
It starts in the mind !!!!!! You are desperate, so that's all you are thinking of is food.

Go run around the block - go somewhere that will get your mind off of it.

Go meditate, and pre-occupy your mind with something else.

Seriously you can't loose "fat" in thee days - only fluid.

Do a lot of exercise, and you will feel better!!!

ChocLaddy
Stay away from the kitchen then. How can you help yourself if you keep going back to there?

Krissy!
Rating
in three days? ull be lucky to lose one pound....the only way to lose pounds in a short amount of time like that is just not eating and even then its not gonna be real weight its gonna be water weight and ur stomach will be empty. i dont suggest it and if ur having a hard time staying out of the kitchen then i doubt u would be able to have self control to not eat bc its really hard to do. &ull gain it back as soon as u eat...no joke... just lower ur calorie intake and go for a run everyday. but "they" say that ull only lose weight if u exercise more than 30mins a day

qdawg
do wut i do eat helthy although it might be a lil harder fo u i git up at 6 go jog on a 1/4 mile track ( u might have 1 near yo house) 4 times round then i go eat breakfast and do 50 sit ups and 10 push ups

£acy
Try the body wrap! It makes you lose inches within the hour.
My best friend tried it and she looked awesome! It really works. Check it out..

http://www.wrapnlosefat.com/

Good luck!

indiansbearsandangels
Not recomended - but water pills will do it

Just be careful!

Michelle
Rating
How many "pounds" do you want to lose? You may be able to lose 2 or 3 pounds of water weight if you starve yourself in the ways offered by some of your repliers. This isn't a long time solution and you will most likely gain the weight back the moment you eat normally again. Diet pills are also rather dangerous. If it's just a special event that's coming up, there's a good chance that you don't need to be losing weight anyway and you're just being self-conscious. If you actually feel you're overweight, begin moderating your eating and exercising more.

Good luck.

Dee L
Rating
Ur not gonna lose it in three days and not eating will not resolve it it will make it worse cause your body will store the fat more cause it wont know when you will eat again...

You need to excersize watch what you eat and drink lots of water... I for one know diet pills do not work. I drink a ton of water and cut out alot of the sugars and carbs and ive lost weight but not in 3 days.

Trix
Rating
get your tongue pierced...I can Gaurentee you won't eat for three days...I know I did it...just liquids...but it's a quik weight loss ...not recommended by the weak at heart... :)

Southern Girl
Rating
EAT SPECIAL K CEREAL or a healthy cereal with 2% milk or vanilla soy milk.
It will satisfy your sweet cravings and FILL up your tummy.
Works for me.

Merc P77
omg..dont barf...
what you should so..is when u get hungry,have a big glass of water then wait 5 minutes, and th ehunger should be gone, 75 percent of the time it is thirst talking not hunger..if that doesnt work, try going for a walk when u get hunry to tak eyour mind off things..

elyse80020
Rating
You just need to eat a better diet and excercise more.. when you're tempted to go in the kitchen eat something healthy such as fruit or vegetables. I like eating smoothies.

Numbskull
Use diuretics,you will lose alot of water weight in 3 days.
It is much more difficult to shed alot of fat in just 3 days.

It's SillyGooseツ
maybe try not eating anything with salt nor sugar. MIGHT help. good luck.

Big Papa
Not sure how much you need to lose, but you can drop water weight quick. Be careful, it's not healthy & could cause you to get sick.

Eat lite, salads, etc...but only enough to keep your blood sugar good & the hunger down & no salts! Only drink water & only when you're thirsty. If you can, run or walk on the treadmill & sit in the sauna some. Don't do this for more than a couple of days & know you'll probably fill like crap...but you should drop 5-10 lbs in about 2-3 days.

Good luck & be smart!

rjl40028
Rating
Pounds in three days? That is almost impossible. Only way I can see is dehydrating yourself which might kill you. If you really want to, try getting diarrhea or something.

Do not take diet pills. Exercise regularly. Run or at least walk everyday. Do not be conscious of your weight as in weighing yourself every now and then. Get busy to divert your attention from food -- which does not include TV.

BeepBoopBeep
Rating
ehh what you need is a healthy weight loss program. you aren't going to accomplish anything in three days unless you starve yourself, which i don't advise. start running . A LOT. at least twice a week EVERY week. don't eat sugary foods, fatty foods like cake and cookies and juice. Drink water with every meal, eat lots of starchy vegetables and potatoes and bread and fish too. Coffee isn't too bad but don't overdo it with the cream and sugar. You need to regulate what you eat. Don't eat too little or too much, but eat HEALTHY.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy