Ok, I NEED HELP! Please! I want someone who know facts and who can help me.?

And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat." I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs. How can I lose arou...

And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat."

I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs.

How can I lose around 20-30 lbs by June?

I'm on a rowing team and I workout 5 days a week, so I work out a lot.

Please help! Thanks!
Additional Details
I can't do that whole, dont eat after 7:30 thing because of rowing. I usually eat around 8

iDance
Rating
Okay so your ideal body wieght is between 113-138. So right now you are in your ideal weight. Do ballet workouts they work well!

Best of Luck!

dvas1147
there is only one way to lose weight... well apart from liposuction.

you have to run a calorie deficit every day.

that means you have to BURN more calories than you EAT, every single day.

for most people, -500 calories is equal to 1 pound of weight. this is difficult to do, especially considering you have to keep eating to survive!

you should aim to eat around 1200 calories every day (minimum!), so that means you need to burn at least 1200 calories every day too. it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many calories you burn, because it depends on exact science like V02max and lactate threshold and a bunch of other things you can't know right now, but the bottom line is this: you'll have to start counting your caloric intake, and try to estimate the amount of calories you burn at the gym based on what the machines (eg. treadmills) tell you. don't forget that you burn calories just walking and even sleeping too!

and diet will play a big role- all calories are not created equally. avoid fatty foods, and avoid sugar. sugar turns into fat. eat whole grains when you need carbs, and just eat sensibly. its not rocket science. good luck!

x♥Gogo♥x
Rating
If you lose that much you'll be underweight. I suggest you lose only 10 pounds. I see you work out a lot, maybe you should increase the intensity if you're not losing any weight.

gedwasntbig
Rating
Well if you do hardcore work outs with the rowing team (like bench press and shoulder press and free weights) you'll prolly gain wait because you are gaining muscle. But if you eat healthy and just do a simple work out (walking or jogging) you will prolly lose weight. But it will be nearly impossible to loose 30 pounds in less then 2 months without using drugs or starving yourself. not saying you should.

Melissa
Rating
Your Dumb That Is Way Too Much Weight To Lose......So Quick Being A Skinny Selfish *****......

super ams
Rating
go to fittness room they will give u a program or join fitness club

GIGGLES
idk....but hook me up if ya find a good answer cuz I need to do that by June 4 a dance recital of mine!!!

pianoforte308
Rating
you are at a perfect healthy weight and shouldn't aim to lose weight. if you think you can "pinch an inch" than you have to turn your fat in lean muscle by going to the gym and doing strength training. losing weight actually doesn't necessarily mean you get skinnier. if you want a leaner body, just workout out on the strength-training machines and before you know it you'll have a leaner body and it will look like you've lost 20 pounds!

J H
Rating
check this out if you stick with it ,it works great http://www.dwlz.com/

Javier
Rating
maybe take some kind of supplements to burn off fat faster. the vanilla powder i think works best for people that want to tone up. oh yeah an watch what u eat low carbs and stuff ya know. research.

Thorb
eat healthier. dunno why you would want to loose that much weight unless you are a coxswain. if you just want to burn body fat then get on the indoor rower and do sprint pieces of 200m while resting for 100m (slow easy pace). I'm just guessing the distance though basically do a hiit type exercise where during the sprint you are 80-90% max heart rate for a short period of time like 30 seconds-1 min. then a resting period where your heart rate should be that of walking.

i know i cant do hiit on the indoor rower because im too self conscious of my split time (i used to be on the rowing team back in highschool) so i always try to get back to what i was doing then (which kills me in the first 5 mins of exercising lol). so i just use an eliptical

Big G
start off walking, then jog, then run, then sprint........
slowly progress, so you don't hurt yourself

jessicer08
Rating
eat healthy

i've heard if you eat a bunch of meals through the day (small meals of course) you actually will weigh less... don't ask me to explain it but i've heard it numerous times and even my mom (dieting guru) says it's true.

when you eat, eat slower. it takes 15 min after you eat till you feel full so if you eat fast you'll think you're still hungary when your're not, and thus eat more..

excercise but it seems like you've got that under control

don't stress about your weight.. just eat healthy and excercise.

my cousin did slim fast and it worked really well for her in jr high but i say if you can do it naturally, you're better off

K.E.
Rating
Speed up your metabolism, eat breakfast. Eat healthy. Lots of fruits and veggies. Whole grains are good, but if I were you, I wouldn't be worried. You have it great. I'm 13 and 150 lbs. Appreciate. Besides, I think your weight is normal. My doctor says I should be 124lbs, so your perfectly normal.

Chïckën Màn
Rating
diets don't work. you just need to make a few lifestyle changes.

branday00
No way that can happen healthy. At 5'5 weighing 130 lbs. most of your "fat" is muscle if you workout 5 days a week. Try different exercise routines, more cardio will help to blast fat. Losing 20-30 lbs is way too much. Buy a conversion scale. It measures true muscle and true fat. Also check out the website sparkpeople.com to help with weightloss goals. You don't want to create bad habits at a young age because they will stick with you forever. This I know from experience. Good luck.

kindhearted guy who loves all
Rating
I suggest that you look at the Mayo Clinic main site, by googling. Look under diet. They have a wonderful plan of about 3 pages. Diet books of 300 pages are a waste of time. Dieting is simple, no magic, and it need not be painful. Mayo talks of moderation. In life, we must NOT be in a hurry to get to the finish line. Losing is gradual and will make you healthy. Peace be with you and smile. Bruce

Shannon
this isn't going to be what u want to hear, but if u were 100 lbs at 5'5 then u'd be anorexic. a fit and healthy weight would be anywhere from 115-125 lbs for ur height. losing 5-10 lbs instead of 20-30 would make u look fabulous. if u lost that much weight by june there's no way that u could keep-up those drastic eating habits and u'd gain it all back once u ate normally. do u want a healthy, active body with muscle tone for life, or a skinny bikini body for a month?

Metal Head
Rating
wow, you will be waaaay skinny if you do that.

John
Well... only eat when you're hungry and when you are hungry, choose healthy foods. Watch the calories. Continue exercising the way you are now and you should drop quite some weight.

nicolee :)
Rating
eat a lot of fruits and vegetables
DO NOT go on a fasting type diet because it's not something that you can stick to after you loose the weight
add some protein into you diet like an egg or something
nothing too greasy or fried
exercise plenty
(since you work out a lot some of the weight could be muscle?)
just drop most of the junk food too
you'll do great :]

puffy puffers
Rating
I think your weight is perfect and where it should be. Sometimes our bodies will fight us and make it hard to bring it down below your target weight

but I will answer your question anyway :0)

I started this diet under the care of a physician in January and I lost 25 pounds and it does curve your appetite because it is a low glycemic diet

Avoid fried foods,
White bread
chips
white potatoes
pasta including rice
frozen meals and foods
juices containing added sugars
avoid any sugary snacks

You can have
Whole grain snacks and cereals
Sweet potatoes
fruits and veggies(fresh)
baked or broiled fish and chicken
beef and pork are okay in moderate amounts
if you have to have a treat have granola, fruit or something that is sugar free.

It has been easy for me. Then in my case it is a life or death situation

I excercise too, the doctor told me the more I do the better off I am . He didn't say excercise like a crazy person but if i excercise everyday it is better for me :0)

I hope this helps

Jared P
It depends on your body type really. It sounds like you work out a lot and it might be a lot of muscle. Other than that, i would suggest added a little more cardio to your workout to burn some fat. Stop eating fast food and eat lots of veggies and lean protein.

Good Luck!

nastehnedd
Rating
20-30 pounds by June might not work.

You shouldn't really lose more than 2 pounds a week. Just eat when your hungry, and stop eating when you're not. And don't eat after 7:30.

jack bakerson
Safe way: Exercise, healthy diet.
Fast way: vomit, diet pills, liposuction, single food diet, starve yourself, spit alot, take up crack.

~<33~
Rating
u want to be stick thin?

Mark O
I know u don't wanna hear this, but that is too much weight for someone of ur age and size to loose at in such a short time.

Wonder Why
Rating
Honey, honey, honey - if you are already working out 5 days a week that is good enough.

Stop with the self esteem issues - I'm sure you are beautiful inside and out. Stop reading those darn magazines!

PattieCake
Rating
watch what you eat! eat healthy fruits and vegetables, and drink at least 2-3 bottles of water everyday. try to stay away from sugar, and to limit your serving to smaller portions.