Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My husband calls me fat all the time. i don't know what to do. Any ideas?
I've tried to lose weight but nothing works. i've had 4 kids and i way 230. Ive never weighted that....

I am ALWAYS HUNGRY!!?
I have no idea what to do... I feel like i am always hungry... I am just a teenage girl, not really active and no mater what, I always feel extremely empty or feel like i am going to explode because I...

Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, ...

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Lynne
No one wants to be fat, don't you think food is an addiction like some drugs?

goober_goo
no. food addiction isn't really an addiction for food. its a chemical addiction to what the action of eating causes your brain to experience. or because you're sad so you eat to feel better.

eitherway, its an excuse for fat people to keep on eating and make themselves feel better. like a scapegoat. they'd probably eat that too

chieromancer
It may not qualify as an addiction per se. After all, we need to eat to survive.

But there are definite brain chemical things going on. That is why weight loss drugs work.

smily18
Rating
I DONT HAVE AN ANSERE I JUST WONTED TO SAY THAT THIS IS A REALLY GOOD QUESTION AND YOUR SO RIGHT.
PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT BEING FAT ALL THE TIME.
THANK YOU,NOW I HAVE SOMETHING ELSE TO THINK ABOUT

Summer Breeze
Rating
For some people, food is an addiction. It's an unfortunate thing because we NEED food. It's just a matter of choosing the right types of foods and knowing when and when not to splurge.

jessi_jean
Maybe not to an extreme addiction sense like some drugs, but yeah... people eat to fill voids and find comfort. I am victim of eating when sad. It is something that a lot people use to find comfort in.

lizzy
Rating
Well, yes. I just asked a question on how to GAIN weight... see my question for more details... but still! "Food addiction" is not a big problem for me, but I do know some people who are. It is sad to watch them eat so much, and I hate it when people laugh at them. I know there must be a reason, and I guess it is because they are addicted! I never thought about it before, but know that I do, I guess it's true!

holly.huston@sbcglobal.net
Without a doubt it is. People for the most part are emotional eaters. Look at anyone who is overweight, if you know enough about them you will be able to find some hole that they fill with food (no pun intended) it is the same case with drug addicts as well.

glorymomof3
Rating
I just watched a show the other day about the same thing! They couldn't stop eating. one man even was eating close to 36000 calories a day.

i think it can be an addiction because so many people use food as a comfort, just like some use drugs and alcohol.

They know they shouldn't but cant until they realize how it has impacted their lives and their families.

swimming.gir06
Rating
Yes it is an addiction because it makes feel good when you are depressed because it fills you. Best way to stop the food addiction that is healthy and time consumming like running.

Hope that I could help.

What's UP
Rating
yes vary because if you like something you want more of it no matter what it is you always want more of it all the time Thats what i think YOU?

atreyu17244
yes, it is for sure. people use it to make themselves feel better if they're upset or reward themselves if they done something good. but its a vicious cycle. i have used food to try to make myself feel better when i'm depressed ( i have severe depression) and all it does is make me gain weight so then i would feel bad about that and eat more. i finally figured out a way to stop but believe me, its hard.

Sadie
For some it is.

*Cara*
Rating
Yes it is. People tend to forget that too. Just because its something we need to survive doesn't mean it isn't as addictive as other addictions.

timo_10
Rating
Yes, it is. It shouldn't used just cause you're bored.

GlamisGyrl
Rating
Definately!

Scary Monster
Rating
Yes, it is possible for people to be addicted to food.
http://www.addictionrecov.org/food.htm

smartypants909
I know it is for us, my husband and I love to cook our own delicious meals, and eat them, too.

Catwoman
heck yes, buts cuz of the sugar rush that we get

blue_girl
Yes, for some food is an addiction. When things go bad, they reach for food. When things are good, they celebrate with food. Bored? Eat! This is a bad cycle when food becomes the answer to everything.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy