Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

Am I fat??????
People always say that I am skinny but I don't think I am. I have always had bodily insecurities for as long as I can remeber. I weigh roughly 80lbs and am around 4ft 10 and a half. AM I FAT?<...

Fat people are disgusting and selfish...?
Fat people...It not only about their appearence. It's the fact that they don't care about the people around them that have to put up with them. Sitting next to a fat person is nothing ...

Should fat people be allowed to wear thongs?
I saw a woman who weighed three hundred pounds if she weighed an ounce. Did I mention she was wearing a thong that was so skimpy it may as well been made out of fishing line. Are people totally ...

Does this sound like a fat girl?
5'5 150 pounds
Additional Details
she might be 5'6...

OMG I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID this!!! help?
so basicly i ate a watermelon
WITH SEEDS
HOLY CRAPPPP
now watermelons are going to be growing out the yin yang, what should i do ? do they hurt when they come out you butt?
will ...

Tips on giving up smoking cold turkey style?

What can i do to take my mind off food?
please give me some good ideas!!
Additional Details
i am not hungry, just bored and feel like snacking!...

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's ...

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

ruby(:
Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 pounds in 3 DAYS. Then when school starts I'm going to try to lose some weight little by little. I need to lose 4 pounds before this Thursday. So I need an answer that will help me lose fast WITHOUT doing something unhealthy or dangerous. So PLEASE DON'T say Starve yourself or something like that. I'm wondering what exercises will help me lose weight fast? Like crunches and etc. Thank You For Answering ;] :) :D
Additional Details
heyy i said nothing unhealthy and dangerous...!

Sami Bo Bami hee~hee
Rating
Run
Take a Vitamin to help your metabolism
Run for a 1/2 mile, than walk a half mile than jog a half mile, than run a half mile...I just did this today it was simple...
I'm also 13 and 104 pounds but...I"m 5'6 so yea
TO make yourself weigh 80-95 lbs. you have to Eat 3 meals a day...but careful if you got out to eat go to subway instead go mickey D's and if you go somewhere that isn't fast food only eat 1/2 the meal cuz' if you eat the whole thing it isn't good for you... I also do this i now weigh 105 when i weighed 110 a few days ago I'm in all sports my school offers and a percussionist...

~♥Sami
Hope I Helped!!

tiny dancer
Rating
Go to YouTube and look up 'how to belly dance'. There should be videos from expertvillage on there. Do what the video tells you to do and who cares if you're good or not. I did it for three days straight in the morning and night and my stomach was already flatter by then.

Samera A
lol i am trying to lose weight to.
i have begun drinking 8-9 pints of water a day and only eat fruit and vegetables as well as one small meal at dinner and soo far its been 2 days and i have lost 3 pounds!
also it depends if you have a lot of weight than you will lose it easier but if you don't than it will be hard/

good luck hun

The Funksta
Rating
Eat small meals four times a day using just nuts, fruits, lots of water and veggies. Do brisk walking. But honestly to loose weight in just three days, any outcome won't be healthy because your body isn't meant to do that. Try cleansing your colon. i hear you can loose 10 pounds of nasty weight just by doing that.

mdpi
exercise

Antonio S
ok eat cereal in morning. jogg 11 laps at night and u will be tired and go to sleap early and wake up early and eat healthy food like salads or idk sanwich?...and re-do

Jazzy
You're not going to lose weight doing crunches. Do some running in the morning and swim in the afternoon. Keep yourself active.

As for diet, stay away from sugars and other bad additives such as corn syrup and anything high fructose. Corn syrup is in EVERYTHING so look at labels. It's in soda, most juice (unless it says 100%), cereal, ice cream, crackers.... everything unless it is grown.

If you are going to eat bread, stay away from anything white because that turns into sugar in your body. Try not to eat meat for the next few days either. I'm not saying to stay away from meat forever, but just until you've reached your goal.

Hope some of these tips help! Just make sure you're staying healthy.

Larna W
I had the same problem last year, but I managed to lose weight really fast.
I find that if I don't have chocolate/sweets or just general rubbishy foods for ages then I just don't crave them anymore, as your body almost forgets about them if that makes sense?
Every morning I had a banana and a slimming yogurt (you can find like slimming yoghurt's at the supermarket, the ones that help you lose weight). I then did something that I find really really helps which is I swapped my meals around, so I had a large lunch but a small dinner. This is because when you eat late a night you're body doesn't digest the food as well, because you then go to bed and because you're not exercisesing when you're sleeping you're body does not burn the food off.
So bascially I had a really small breakfast, but something that would keep me going (as breakfast is VITAL, NEVER skip it!), and then had a big lunch around 2ish and then had a small dinner at around 6ish. So that by the time I went to bed my body would have fully digested the food.
If I ever got hungry I ate LOTS of fruit and special K, as this is all stuff which digests through your system and (this may sound gross) but you poo it out really fast so you don't put an ounce of fat on.
This will also work for you at school, as you can have a light breakfast, a big lunch at school and a small dinner when you get home.
If THIS doesn't work for you the I suggest the best diet in the whole world: WATER!
Sometimes when you're hungry you're acctually really thirsty and dehydrated, so constantly drink loads and loads of water, because waters weightless and you just pee it straight out. And when you drink loads of water you feel really full - and theres absoloutley nothing in it!
However don't drink so much that you drown your lungs because thats very dangerous, so about 10 bottles a day is good.
Hope this helps, I know it helped me and I feel great now!
XX

OperaGhost
Okay. To lose weight fast, just get out and run. Conditioning really helps you get active. If you get active for an hour or two each day, that should help. Also, try drinking 2 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar at least 20 minutes before each meal. It helps cut down your appetite so you end up eating less. I've tried it and it helped. Just beware that it tastes fowl! I mean just terrible! Also, if you go to buy it in the store, make sure it contains "the mother" and unfiltered AVP. If you want to lose some long term weight then just get active for an hour each day and eat healthier. If you want to tone up some I would suggest butt clenches for your butt, squats for your thighs, hula hooping for your waist, push ups and dips for your arms, and leg lifts, sit ups, crunches, bicycle crunches and accordion crunches for your abs. Try doing this every day or every other day along with a half hour of cardio. Also try drinking 8 cups of water each day. It fills you up but has no calories or sugar or anything and doesn't make you gain weight. Have one when you get up, one before and after each meal and one before you go to sleep. I hope this helps! Good luck!

spiral
Rating
You're 13? You definitely should not be dieting at 13. I know you said you weren't going to diet, but you said because they're a waste of money, I'm saying because you're 13 and (very likely) still growing. There's a difference between eating healthy and dieting.

You really shoudn't have weight goals (i.e. to weigh 100 lbs or 80 lbs or whatever) while you're still growing, because your goals are going to stay the same, but you will be growing and putting on weight whether you like it or not. I don't know anyone who stopped growing at 13. So the gap between your actual weight and your ideal weight is just going to get bigger and bigger, and you'll feel like you're not making any progress at all. If you want to get in shape, focus on that first, and staying healthy, and worry about numbers once your body's done growing.

Exercise until you're at a point where you're comfortable with your body (don't even look at the scale, if you're happy with the way you look, that's all that should matter).

Also keep in mind that if you start exercising a lot (a lot more than you did before), you are going to end up eating more to compensate, that's normal. Just make sure you're eating healthy foods instead of junk food to get that extra needed energy.

retpo
Rating
There's no way to lose 4 pounds in 3 days without going to extremes.

I assume you're rather thin, but here's something you might try.

Divide your weight by 40 (disregard the leftover). If you weigh 105, divide by 40 and get 2 (whole #s). Buy vitamin C in 1000 milligram strength. Take 2 (105 by 40 = 2). If nothing happens in 30 minutes, take 1 more vitamin C. Repeat if needed. When your body has more vit C than it can use, it will flush it out - and everything in your intestines, so don't do this if you can't be at home for a couple hours! This can reduce your waistline a bit for a couple of days at least. This is also a great alternative to occasional laxative use.

Next time, plan your weight goals a little sooner :)

tenkaichi70
stay off of fatty foods no soda and eat fat free stuff and exercise on a tredmill or sumthing

rockability
Rating
Don't eat after 6. Have light breakfast. Go for a 2 mile run every day. Drink a lot of fresh water.

Dinchan
Rating
Here is how. Buy a Tae Bo dvd and do it at least three to five times a day. By thursday you'll lost the weight. Trust me this works!

unclecrap
Rating
I suggest Run or fast walk depending on for an hour a day 5~7 times a week if you can and control what your eating.
try not to eat ANY fast food and try to cook everything your self so you can no what your eating. and control the oil amount your using
check out the link.

cdb774
Okay, out of 5 million responses, here is mine and this will help you loose inches too. DON"T LAUGH. Some places have what they call, body wraps. All it is is just saran wrap wrapped around your legs, arms, and mid section....this is don't to pour water out of your body. It will actually shrink you 1 inch in a day....I have found that doing it myself at home is alot cheaper. But another thing that I try to do is excersise with it on ( little difficult), but it makes your body sweat more and it helps. I do what is called hip-hop aerobics...but you can just dance for 10-15 minutes (2 songs)...or you can do jump jacks, push-ups, jogging in place, bending, things like that...or just sit there...but it does work. ONce again...don't laugh.

Nattee
eat only fruit and veggies and excersise. but don't do it too much cuz your body will probably not be used to it.

cutie396170
okay excersise evry single day

three times a day

run.walk.jog

crunches
pushups
pullups

yoga
or palaties

um....
eat lots of greens
okay so u way lik 104
so u need to eat atleast 1600 calories nd no more in a day

so count claories
nd evrything u can

only drink water
no exceptions

salad salad salad
um...
calicum is good too

nd instead of eating eggs if u lik eggs
eat egg whites
or egg beaters

Honey S
Hunni, im afraid 2 tell u that NO diet works, or if it does, its only temporary because the weight will pile back on after a few monthes :(
Anyways, the really only thing that helps is exercise and a healthy diet full of fruit, veg and plenty of water :) And if that doesnt work, then i think u best c a doctor lol :)
Hope i helped and good luck-xx-

Chloe
drink lots of water and cranberry juice cleans the system and makes you lose it healthy

Michael B
Rating
Jogging would be the best advice and if you have a pool, swim some laps.

I ♥ Creepy clown masks!
This is ridiculous your 13! your 5'2 and you weigh 104 that's average why do you think your fat your not fat if you think your fat then you don't need to loose weight you need to see a therapist or a doctor! There is too much pressure on girls these days to loose weight you don't need to loose weight your fine the way you are.

Melissa
Rating
Ok......... I was 320lbs now I am 237 pounds! I baught the durex water pills and drank water! Water flushes out fat and the water pills flush out water!

Candace :]
take stull softners. not laxatives.
stull softners cleans out the bad.
laxitives ruin your insides.

eat just veggies and fruits too.
those just go right threw you.
soup is good too.
eat just chicken and rice.

Sai2301
change your lifestyle for good. play sports,dance and learn martial arts. if you can or want to workout at gyms,you gotta do cardio & toning workouts in moderation at least 5 days a week BUT you wont get any results if you dont calorie shift your meals well...

JumpAQHA
drink a lot of water to help fill you up after meals, and if you get hungry for a snack just eat some fruit or a carrot... nothing like nuts even though they're healthy because they have a TON of fat. plus don't eat a lot of meat or bread. they help you keep on the pounds. and run 2 miles a day. that should do it lol

mommy4life
Rating
Honey honestly 4 pounds is like nothing it wont even show. But i recommend drinking ALOT of water before meals to fill you up and eat some roughage (ie food high in fiber) it will help you pass bowel movements and if you pass like 3 or 4 thats about 4 lbs. Also some cardio that will produce alot of sweat will help rid you of water weight

Juliet
Rating
1. Quit drinking soft drinks.
2. Quit eating bread for about 2 weeks, but make sure you are
getting some source of fiber.
3. Drink lots of water no sugar drinks.
4. No debbie cakes or sweet snacks.
5. Walk for about 30mins a day.
6. Multiply your goal weight by 11 and that is how many calories you need to consume to get to your goal weight. If you don't want to starve follow this goal line.

Lily
Rating
I did your BMI body mass indicator. You are not skinny. You are calculate at 18.1 which is normal.

It would be better to spend you time getting a cute haircut and picking out a nice outfit for the first day of school. Don't forget to smile, a smile is a hard thing to resist.

There is no way to loose 4 four # in 3 days and not fill unwell.

lmn
Rating
EXCERCISE>
EAT WELL
thats basically it.

Queen of Hearts
well you can eat very small portions a day

in the morning eat toast and maybe a coffee mug of cereal

around 12:00PM eat a granola bar

eat every two hours. but eat something small so you don't get hungry. and the two hours allows your food to digest.

you can eat fruit, granola bars, a handful of nuts, veggies, toast, and for dinner try a quesadilla with low fat cheese.

try not to midnight snack and drink a lot of water

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy