Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Emma R
My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

Healthy Helen
Rating
its difficult for me to calculate in stones.can you please specify in pounds.
more or less you look fine to me

gothnblack
Rating
Ideal Weight

hollywood here i come
Rating
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

I just checked it out and you're in the "normal section" so don't worry about anything! =)
Your bmi is 19.3 and anything between 18.5-24.9 is fine!

Hayley S
Rating
Hi
Your weight seems to be a fine healthy range so dont worry. Here is a chart for you to look up the avergae weight and heights etc, you come in the healthy range.

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/body_weight/healthy_weight/chart.htm

jeremy w
Rating
Your fat know one will love you for the next 30 years and god will shun you. git r done

Roberto J
sounds good

its sounds like your very healthy

Ahsin S
Rating
Same as my girlfriend and her physique is perfect:)

djtiny91
Rating
id say ideal =]
if ur unsure check ur bmi...

jabbatheHUT
you are fine.

I know who
Rating
That's fine.

bec
That's ideal - very slim, but not underweight (anything under 8 stone or going towards 7 and a half would be underweight.
I'm a slim size 8 (UK), 5 foot 6 and 8 stone 4. When I was weighed and measured for a university study on nutrition and body size, I was in the ideal band, on the low side.

Alicia
Rating
perfect... actually a bit underweight but don't worry about ur weight, i am shorter than you and weigh more, but i guess i am an athlete nd muscle weighs more than fat! But anyways, stop worrying about your weight, people in Africa are starving and we are always nitpicking at little things wrong in our great lives. Im not having a go at you, i do it too! But just try to think of others more than youself.

Live life to the full, and be proud of the way God made you! And dont change it for anyone

daniel rees bluebird
snap same as me but im a boy

Deedee
verging on underweight... dont lose anymore maybe even put on a pound.. i'm sure you look amazing

Nonsense
Rating
Ive been told not to pay to much attention to BMI because it all depends on your frame, and if your healthy or not.
The way I see it is, some people can eat loads and loads, and still weigh very little- Im like that, but I have a tiny frame, and am 5ft2.
Some people can diet loads and exersize and they wont lose weight.

Peoples bodies work diffirent, aslong as your happy that your the right weight, you eat, your healthy, and your not doing anything redicilous like starving yourself. I see no problem :)

Lily B Talus
Rating
Slightly under

andruha1805
It's almost ideal.

♥pink_chik♥
ur weight is fine

Laura :D
Rating
you are fine!!!!!!

Monique B
Rating
A bit thin but its ok for your height dont lose any more weight

Nat
Yeah that sounds absolutely fine. The BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator says 'Ideal weight' for you.
No need to worry, have a good day, Nat :)

giggsys girl
im just right

i love to help
Rating
it sounds fine but look at these

https://www.purelifestyle.co.uk/Default.aspx

especialy this one
https://www.purelifestyle.co.uk/Calculators.aspx?idx=2

just a girl
your doing fine, stop obsessing

Thisismyview
Rating
Arrrggg a weight question ?? no one can totally control there own weight it goes up and down every day and at different times of the day - if your happy with the way your clothes fit and make you feel - what does it really matter.

If your not go to your doctor and get professional diet and exercise advice - don't waste your time asking strangers who cant even see you

Ryan H
your bmi is 19.1

18.5 is underweight. so you are a little bit thin but otherwise fine.

monkey.meera
Rating
Get in there ! woo I wich I was youu !

sophie
Rating
yawn, how have you managed to get this many answers from such a lame question, why is what the scales say how we are measured as people, im not a bloater but you must be dim

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy