Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 13 lost alot of weight and ive just blacked out !! but i feel fat what do i do !!?
Hey im laura im 13 over the last few weeks ive starved myself i feel so fat people call me fat ive lost alot of weight and im starting to like how i look but i cant stop what im doing ive just ...

Tell me the easiest & fastest way to put on weight???
I'm sixteen, terribly Handsome, but the only drawback I have is my Weight 55kgs which isn't matching my Height 5'9'' (five feet nine inches) Kindly let me know some useful ...

How can I get more muscle in my legs?
and arms and how can I get great ...

I'm a thin vegetarian male, whats the best way for me to gain muscle without having to eat meat?
I'm 30 years old, 6ft with a 30" in wist which I want to keep but how do I bulk up on muscle on my chest, arms and legs without eating loads of meat? I go to the gym for about 2 hours 3 ...

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

Is this a healthy body type for my age?
Im 13, about 137 lbs. 5'4 size 6-8...do you think I should start excercising more and eating much more healthier, or not worry about it for a while?
Additional Details
If you think I...

Does alcohol speed up your metabolism while on a diet?

How can I grow taller?
I wanna grow taller and I will realy wanna boost my height a lot in the next 2 months can I do that, I keep hearing from friends what helps is doing sports and eating well, please tell me which ...

Document Guy
My pants are loser my face is thinner, but I don't seem to lose any weight, why?
I've been swimming 1.5 km daily for some months now. Everyone tells me how much I've lost weight, how much my face is thinner, all my pants are looser; I need to buy new pants 'coz all of mine are falling to my knees. But as for my weight on the scale, I just don't seem to be losing any weight. I thought it was my scale, but I've tried different ones, and I'm just not losing weight. Somehow I've been getting slimmer, but the weight is still there WHY???

Playing Nice
Rating
Don't look at your scale as the be all and end all, but get a measuring tape to check your progress, and that will show more tangible results.

Good luck and stick at it.

Opus
Rating
You are experiencing the loss of big, blubbery FAT and the addition of dense, rock-hard MUSCLE. Adding muscle is keeping your weight up. Don't worry about what the scale says, this is a good thing.

Why do you ask?
muscle weighs more than fat... you are gaining more muscle mass and losing fat.

Alfa Female
My sister and I are the same height and dress-size, but she weighs a stone (14lb) more than me, but she does the gym 3 times a week and runs marathons! Whereas I just have an active job.

So, you've got your answer, as muscle is indeed heavier than fat!I just wanted to say well done!! I think it's amazing what you've done!

MR. RETARDO VI
Rating
YOU'VE BEEN LOSING FAT BUT GAINING MUSCLE. MUSCLE IS HEAVIER THEN FAT AND THAT'S YOU'RE NOT LOSING WEIGHT.

yums
Rating
lost fat built muscle. you do know that muscle weighs heavier.

dasgirl
cuz ur fat become ur muscle

T DOGG
Rating
muscle weighs more than fat so if you are thinner and happy do not worry about the scale.

ctryhnny04
Rating
Sometimes we lose weight in odd places such as our face! You may only be losing the fluids in your body or some body fat. keep on going, if your pants are looser you must have lost some weight in your waist. If your trying to lose weight it seems like your on your way. good luck...

muhuehue
maybe its jus ur muscle building up! relax. who cares about w8 if u got the perfect build!

Trainer Gregg
Rating
Hi there!

You are likely replacing body fat with muscle, which is a good thing. Muscle does weigh more that fat. My guess is that you didn't have that much fat to lose and you really weren't that fit just prior to trying to lose weight. When this occurs, you can see this phenomenon. Keep your dieting up and your weight should come down a little when your strength gains start to slow.

Take heart, it sounds like things are working for you.

I believe this answers your question, but if not, you may email me.

Good luck on your diet and fitness goals!

Trainer Gregg
gregg@keptaccountable.com
"You can achieve anything you set your mind on."

gstolard
you are losing fat but gaining muscle, which weighs more than fat, so you look stronger but will maintain the weight. If you change your diet to eat better you will lose weight

winterspring
Rating
Congratulations. You have converted all that fatty flab into muscle. No kidding. I wish I have your determination.

sandburg_pat
u are converting fat to muscle, if u still want to lose wieght try a high protein diet

Ranto
Rating
You are turning fat into muscle -- that is great news.

Now -- about those loser pants -- now that they are probably looser, too -- you should get some winner pants.

jenny s
Your muscles are toning that's all, after a while your weight will drop.

makerunanrk
muscle weights more than fat. if you're swimming everyday, probably you got muscle and lost fat. you get slimmer, but weight doesn't change that much, i guess.

sulak321
Rating
The reason is you are gaining muscle which will increase your weight and you are losing all of the blubber that you used to have on your face and on your waist. Keep up the good work!

Ana
Rating
The weight is there in the form of muscle. You've built muscle by swimming, and burned off all the fat. Muscle ways a ton compared to fat. It doesn't matter how much you weigh, as long as the fat is gone!

Good job!

Pepper
You are losing fat and gaining muscle. Muscle is heavier, that is why the scale has not changed. Continue your cardio workout. FORGET about the scale and measure yourself according to the clothes you are wearing (or buying).
Best WISHES!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy