Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

Question!?
How much a day should I be runninf if i wanna loose 30 pounds in 4 months?...

What would be an unhealtily low weight for my height?
ie: losing periods, losing muscle mass, general bad health?
I'm 5'7 and 110 ( so dont worry im not underweight or anything) but just wondered at what weight i would be underweight....

Am i fat? Details included...it seems..all my fat goes to one place?
I am a 14 year old girl...who plays alot of sports....including basketball (Top scorer for 3 years straight). ....i weight 118 on good days...123 on bad days. it seems..my arms are pretty thin.......

Why havent I lost weight?
For over a month i have been doing a self control thing with my diet, Im a vegetarian, i dont eat artificial sugars or have caffine. I havent lost any weight at all which is what i would have liked, ...

Toooooooo skinny or normal????
is this too skinny or normal???
hott body or not???
if you are a guy would you date a girl with a body like this or is it not curvy enough???
RATE THE BODY 1-10.
the person is 5�...

My sister is 12 yaears old and she weighs 98 pounds is she fat??

Do you actually eat what the food pyramid says?
I mean...cmon. I eat healthy, I eat vegetarian, but no matter how frickin hard I try I can never get each food group into a day. Obviously, I have to replace the dairy with soymilk and the meat with ...

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

blueeyes
My husband calls me fat all the time. i don't know what to do. Any ideas?
I've tried to lose weight but nothing works. i've had 4 kids and i way 230. Ive never weighted that.

xmd15
Rating
Everytime he calls you the eff word (fat), go get mcdonalds and eat it right in front of him. This should shut him up because it will show him that calling you names will not help you lose wieght. If you are like me, I eat more for comfort when someone is making me feel like crap. Good luck hun, and remember that they majority of people are dealing with your exact issue so don't feel like you are alone.

Makenna S
Rating
Tell him he doesn't exactly look the the same either and that if he doesn't love you the way you are then he shouldn't have married you and had children, and if he's open to it go on a diet and exercise plan together.

been there
Rating
Does he say other demeaning things to you or otherwise treat you in a disrespectful manner? This could be the beginning a verbal and emotional abusive relationship.

As for trying to lose weight and not being able to, maybe you should talk to your doctor and find a safe way to help you, but because you want to do it, not because someone says you're fat!

chez
no man shound ever call any one fat there no right to call any one one. if u are is husband he sound know never to call his wife fat. wow if u hand 4 kids go girl and no wonder yr fat because u hand 4 kids and u will lose the baby fat and its not fat its all the water inside u. i think u and him shound chat and u ask him why he calles u fat, tell him u dont like it and it upsets u. i think that if he callin u fat he sound be the one who will have 4 kidds and see wat it fells like havin 4 kids. but chat about it and try and sort it out. ey and also 4 kids wow like to keep them goin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
never let a man call u fat because tat to me he dont like u hats u and dont love u but him self

bettyboopgiggles
Try consulting your doctor, you may be diabetic, or have thyroid problems. This usually causes weight gain in itself. Also, walking always helps shed the pounds..Good luck!

Angel
Rating
I bet he's no oil painting, give it him back, see if he can take it, most men can't.

killbasabill
Rating
Call your lawyer and dump the insensitive bastige.
I'll bet you have never said anything bad about anybody yourself, Have you?
Wear balck clothes and try to make yourself look thinner.
Lose some weight and dump your husband.

FinanceMan
You may go in for "weight loss" programmes if you like ... ignore remarks from your hubby .. it's your health and your body ...who cares ?

sprite
Step 1: Smack the **** out of him for saying that.

Step 2: Worry about how YOU feel, not about how he perceives you. Maybe you aren't losing weight because you are doing it for the wrong reasons and you can't stick to it.

Shaun the Sheep
Eat less and exercise more. If you're not losing weight then you're not trying hard enough.

http://www.caloriecounting.co.uk/

noodlesjen
Rating
Tell your husband to stop being an insensitive pig and that you will lose weight when you are good and ready. If he really loves you it shouldnt matter what size you are.

snakeman11426
Tell him......
I may be fat but youre ugly
I can lose weight.

acm1008
Rating
I think you should give your husband a good kick in the A$$!
You have 4 kids!

Jennifer T
Rating
Don't take that, no one has the right to call someone else fat. I am sure he has imperfections of his own. Whatever you do don't sink down to his level and don't let him call you that in front of the kids

Erin
Rating
Well besides the fact that it's rude for your husband to call you fat, you can try weight watchers. My parents have both done it and lost 100 pounds so far and are so much more happier!!! It takes some dedication and change but is definatly worth it! Good luck!

Jennifer
Rating
tell him to shut up
lets c him haveing 4 kids and being small.

hi24home
Tell him you're trying, and him calling you fat isn't helpful. I'd bet he's overweight himself. Try starting an exercise routine involving both of you, doing active things together, like going for walks with the kids.

egypt5
Smack him

cara
Thats so mean, tell him how you feel, ugh id leave him!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy