Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any advice?
I'm 13 and I don't get as much exercises as I should. Any tips on how to make excersize fun for me? PLEASE help!...

How can i lose 20 ponds in one week????????
im trying to inpress a girl i like at school.............

AM I A FAT PERSON?..if so what can i do about it?
i weight 116 and im 5'9"..i want to be 110...i exercise 2-5hrs daily..is that enought..this is what i ate today is this to much?

morning-miniwheats 1%milk
lunch- 2waffles ...

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEEE PLEASE!?
I have just started 8th grade. 13 years old. I want to order this exercise tape called Slim in 6. http://www.beachbody.com...

How can a 13 year old girl loose 10lb. in 2 weeks?

Additional Details
if i weigh alot more than im supposed to (170lb.)...

Am i fat?
I weigh 100 pounds and i am 5'5 i think i need to loose 20 pounds i am the cheerleading squad captin and this summer we are going to an overweight childrens camp to pump them up and help them ...

How can i lose twenty pounds in two days?

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Jay E
My biceps are sore should i still workout today?

Rheanne R
of cource you should! i work out every day and i am always sore but when i go workout i forget about my sore legs or arms or whatever part is sore.

insomnia
yeah, work out today, then give it ia rest tomorrow.

Aleah B
Rating
No! Let them rest, because you could hurt them worse if you work them out while they hurt. Once they heal more, you can start working out if it only hurts a tiny bit! Today you could try running or something! : )

Maleesha
no well if u fat u should strech and den wok out only if you over 100 pounds how old are u

I love asian men
Rating
Go exercise, fatty.

Alyssa S
Rating
I would rest a day, just to give your body time to recover.

Kayylah
Rating
That's a sign of your body telling you to give yourself a rest. Give your biceps time to heal, and go back to working out in about a day, or so. If they still feel sore in 28 hours, massage them, and give them a bit more time to go back to your normal feeling =)

BMW X5 Lover
Rating
You should work out once every 2 days.

~!Danielle!~
take a break... 4 now...

uknowwhatitis
Rating
no, what ive been taugh to do is work legs on monday and thursday and arms on tuesday and friday to make sure they are healed and then run and stuff on wednesday

anotherkindofgreen12
Rating
workout another muscle group. preferrably legs... or even chest or triceps would be good. or just take a day to stretch

Sean B.
no work on your tricepts lol

coltonr
i found the most succesful way to gain mass is to workout only when you feel like working out. but when you do go untill you collapse. i might workout really hard for a day then go a week w/out working out or I might go really hard for 3 days in a row

but im not a trainer ar anything and im not nessicarily giving advice

yager19
Give your biceps a day off and work on another part of your body.

Ever notice how some people have great upper bodies, no butt and skinny bird legs?

Naomi L
Rating
no
if there sore you don't want to make them even more sore
make sure to stretch before and after each workout
let them rest a little
and drink lots of water
excersize your legs or abbs or something
hope this helps!!

tae
no do not work out. if that happens, taken protein shake or eat alot of protein food after workout it'll help heal faster and you'll build up more lean muscles.

Danny Luis
Rating
my biceps are also sore! and i was asking myself the same question, but today im doing shoulders so im still going

abbeys_kb
PAIN LIKE WHAT STIFFNESS OR PAIN LIKE THEY BURN

cody
Rating
No. You have to give your muscles time to rebuild themselves after you work out. If you keep working out with sore muscles, you will not get any stronger, and you may cause some damage. You can still workout today, just not your biceps. The only muscles it is really safe to workout every day are your abs and your leg muscles.

jenndy
Rating
Depends on how sore, if it hurts too much to workout and it's really painful then don't. But if it just aches a little it might be good to work out because your muscles are tired and will make them work harder. Just stop when it hurts too much to do your workout.

A good rule is to work out every other day.

Kate M
just do leg exercises today. you dont want to injur yourself more

Brad G
Rating
Depends on if you were planning on working your biceps. If a muscle group is sore you should give it time to rest before training it again. All your growth occurs when you rest not when you lift.

julesl68
Work out legs today, give the biceps a day or two to heal. They need to heal in order for the muscle to "build". If you tear it down without giving it a chance to heal, you won't see the mass and definition you've worked so hard to achieve.

X So1IiD SnAkeX
Rating
no you dont want to over work the them

Cutie96
NO!!! if you hurt don't hurt your self more duh!

flg
Rating
no , if you want them to grow eat protein y let them rest

clark.roth
Rating
jay, did you remember to stretch?

Andy Frick
take a day off to let them heal up again. then go back at it tomorrow

Shameless
only work out arms every other day. They need time to heal.

Me777
Yes , you should still work out or you will never get used to it . Lift lightly so you don't pull a muscle .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy