Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I have about 50 pounds to lose, how did you do it?

HOW DO Celebrities like Britney Spears lose weight SO fast, like in 2 or 3 days!? What's the SECRET?
What's their trick?? Some emerge skinnier overnight! Any tips or know-how?...

Is there some place i can go besides a hospital to have youre blood pressure checked for free?

What should i do? I have a holiday in Ibiza in 5 months time and i must lose 6 stone in weight?
Any sugestions would be REALLY useful if they help. << Thanks....

I NEED A DiETiNG LiST! i NEED A LiST?
Hello im in my teen years. im CHUBBy. I weigh 120 POUNDS.
My uncle has callin me fat, cuzzin's say fatty, my grandma says oh my goodness look at your arms their big!!
-Im 120 pounds <...

Guess my weight?
I am 5'10''-5'11''
I am a 15 yr old girl
I am athletic
I play fall sports, i play basketball, and I do spring track.
I eat pretty healthy
A...

How many litres of water should i drink per day?.................?
Which is it... 5ltrs of 2ltrs?
I've looked through similiar questions before and the answers are a bit conflicting.
Hope it's not 5!!...

What is the best energy drink ?

Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop snacking when dieting?
Even when I eat good wholesome foods, low GI foods, I am still feeling hungry. Think it's the psychology of wanting what cant have. Any ideas on how I can take my mind of food?
Only want ...

Hey am i fat??
im 15, about 160 pounds...5 8' and a 34-36 inch waist! ?? medium build i think...not much mussle.. cheers!...

How can i lose 10-15 lbs??
Since september i've gained 10 lbs and want to lose it. i need an effective way to lose it without going to a gym or having a lot of expensive equipment. all the weight mainly went to my stomach ...

What is the best way to lose weight on a very limited budget and a busy lifestyle?
I am a stay at home mom and I try to keep myself busy I dont eat breakfast and I eat a sensable lunch. Supper is usually a decent meal but I cant seem to lose the extra pounds...what do you suggest?...

Am I bulimic?
Monday - Friday I eat 2-3 regular meals a day, sometimes a desert and then I take a colon cleansing pill
Saturday - Sunday I eat EVERYTHING and take a cleasning pill at night

and I�...

If i only drink a coke and 4 saltine crackers will i lose 10 pounds in a week if not wat can i do?

Is fat cool?

I've just cycled 18 miles & feel exhausted, whats the best way to...?
boost my energy levels ? I've got to do the same tomorrow & would like to know what foods should I be eating to max my energy levels ?

all ideas would be greatly appreciated... ...

I am ten years old and i have problem.?
I am ten and and i have four fat rolls on my stomach. But i do have a pretty face. Several boys have said they liked liked me. Anyway, since i am ten i cant take diet pills or go on extreme diets. W...

What is the best diet for loosing wight?

What is the best way to give up excessive alcohol? without using groups or meetings?

What happens to your body if you don't eat meat?
anyone?...

Jami N
Love handles? good or bad?
Is it a good thing to have love handles?
my friend was trying to tell me that it is. and that guys like them.
do most people think theyre unattractive or what?

Amber
I say that they are unattractive. I don't understand why any quy would like them. I mean yeah, it gives them more to hold onto, but I think it would be more of a turnoff...

Brittany
It just means your overweight. But yeah some people love them. I've met a girl who thinks pimples are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

?
i hate them, but i wish i wouldn't.

Bammy
Rating
As a man, I think female love handles are unattractive. Sorry.

Also, although it may not be fair, I think it's not as big of a deal for men to have them, judging by women I know and who they've dated.

low_hd_rider
bad , very bad

El Chino
Rating
only the little ones are ok i guess but the big ones look really nasty

ebneter_chick
Rating

♥snow angel♥
Rating
badd!!!!

killll them hee hee throw em into a volcano!!!!!!!!!!!!! now who's with me???

zorrotheliberator
If the waist is small its ok.

starryeyed
Well I for one am not a fan..

Erin J
Love handles are where your body stores fat.
Maybe your friend was trying to be kind, but in all honesty, the less "love" on your "handles", the more attractive you're going to look and feel.

Ambee
Rating
every man that i've ever been has loved them....no man wants to sleep with a skeleton. My finance loves to hold my sides and pull me onto him, he always tells me he loves my body b/c he feels like he is making love to a women not a corpse. but i guess its every guys choice....more importantly be happy with yourself and you'll find the man who values your body!!

: )
Rating
On women, they are good as long as they are not excessive. Love handles are actually just the fat on your hips which is what gives women their curvy shape. With absolutely no 'love handles' aka hip fat, a women would have a straight up and down body shape which would not look too good. This is why men who get love handles complain that it makes their body look too feminine and curvy.

RockStar
Rating
uhm not very attractive from my point of view. deppending on size. little ones are cute...big ones are a little grosse

Pixel
love handles are fat

i have them and hate them but hubby loves them

Einsteinetta
Not a big deal one way or the other as long as the person is healthy and they aren't big fat bulges.

Kenton C
i want to cut mines off

Ms. Vida
Rating
love handles are a good thing and can make many men happy. But remember a little love handle not the whole roler coaster.

Icy Gazpacho
Rating
A firm body is attractive... but a bony body is not so much. If the choice is between an athletic female body... a scrawny twig and a curvy girl with a little love handle accesories.. I'd go a) athlete.. b) curves... c) twiggy.

Does that help? I mean.. athletes have curves too, but r firm... I really like curves.. so love handles can be appealing.

?
Rating
If the person you are with likes them, then they are a good thing. If he/she does not or if you do not like them, then they are a bad thing.
Personally I do not think that they are attractive, but if I like/love the girl I am with and she has them, I guess that is part of the package. I would not dump someone I like simply because of love handles.
People are not perfect, and to expect perfection in your mate is totally unrealistic.

resistnzisfutl
Rating
I'm not too wild about them, no. As for your friend, everyone likes different things and maybe knows a guy who likes that.

MJ247
it depends how big they are. guys like aomething to hold on to but not too much something...

apachegod2169
This question is crazy....you make it sound like guys think of this. You will never be naked in bed and hear a guy say ooohhh hell no get your love handles out of my bed. Guys do care about the size.......of your breast and butt. not your love handles or your brian. Sorry guys thats just how dumb we are!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy