Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does wieght have anything to do with height?
ok so im a 14 year old girl thats 5'9" and when i get on the scale it sometimes reads : 140 lb, then 143lb, then 140lb, then 145 lb ....so u get my point ..up down. i once got up to 150 lb, ...

Any advise on growing taller?
I would like to grow taller. im 5'1 and 14. Every one in my grade is taller than me. I eat alot of protein, vegies, and drink about 2 quarts of milk a day. i exersize and stretch too.
Is ...

I need fast weight loss tips :)?
hey i'm a 16 year old girl
i'm 175 cm tall and i weigh about 57 kilos
how could i get down to 50 kilos in 2 months
i have already decided to stop snacking, cut out biscuits ...

Good leg exercises?

I can't breathe when I jog??! Please help.?
I've always had trouble getting enough air (I'm 13 now.) even when I was on a regular routine of walking my dog an hour every day (fast walking.)
It's so embarrassing-every little ...

Whats the result of starving myself?
my friend lost weight cuz she starved herself

if that work for her shud i do it too?

i know its stupid but....
ugh idkkk
im deperate and i need to lose weight.......

EASY 10 points BEST ANSWER !?
Now im 5"10, 80 kilos
I usto be 70 4 months ago before i started to go to the Gym !
3/4 days a week i do:
Cardio 20 min
Workout 1 hour ->
Arms(60 pounds)
Back(80&...

Everbody agree that drinking water is good for health - which one is best - hot ? cold ? normal ?
Happy new Year Wishes for all, just out of curiosity, I had in my mind to find out an answer for this question - Is drinking Hot water ? Cold Water ? Normal Water - good for ...

Girls which do you prefer?
slim toned bod or muscles im slim but started in ...

I want somethign sweet but don't want to ruin my diet?
Has anyone got any good recipes for a really nice dessert, but one which won't add on too many calories? And how do other people deal with their sweet tooth when they're trying to lose ...

I'm 15 years old and I need to lose 50 pounds. Any tips?
I am 5'7 and weigh 205 lbs.
I'm out of control with yo-yo dieting, and I need help.
Any tips are more than appreciated....

I'm Constipated.?
DAMN YOU KFC !! Every bloody time =/

oh welll..... any advice?
should i have fruit?
water?
bicarbonated soda?

What is the healthiest meal option at KFC?
excluding ...

Best way to reduce stress?
I haven't been sleeping, I've been over eating and then not eating enough, I've been gaining and losing weight, and I'm tired all the time....

What is the best way to slim down?

Why do people like to eat so much? it makes them fat!?

Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be ...

What's healthier Pepsi or Coke?
Between just Pepsi and Coke, which of the two is healthiest to drink. Niether of them are, but which is better. It's hard to tell, because they both have their highs and lows, and sometimes in ...

Weight help!!!?
Hi I am 12 years old, five foot 4 and I weigh 140 lbs and maybe even more. You dont have to tell me that I am overweight because I already know I am. But I just cant stop eating. I dont feel hungry ...

How can i gain weight? :/?
i'm 13 right now. 5'2 & 85 lbs. i get called names like anorexic, a human toothpick, and this one time, a guy was like do you eat? & i'm really tired of it. and even my family ...

blondie
Lose weight fast!!?
i am getting married on Sat and my belly is swollen and fat but was flat last week!! If i eat 600 calories a day for 3 days do you think it will flatten?? I'm desperate and will maybe take a few laxatives too!!! Thanks xx

steph_the_chef
Rating
600 is a little extreme, try 900, make sure you drink a lot of water. You don't want to collapse before your wedding due to dehydration do you. And you will pee it all out before your wedding so don't worry.

CouchPotato29
Rating
why did u wait this long honey?? you coud ask a doctor or try to excercise a ton for a long long time but the best way is to eat 1 pound of ice cream, it helps if you do it fast the brain frease contracts the fat and helps you lose weight fast and keep it off. i would suggest to do this for at lease a week till you lose the weight. g'luck

Carla xxx
Rating
Not sure about the flat stomach bit, but good luck on sat!! x

sweet16
Rating
if u want to lose weight in a few days then don't eat carbs (however u spell it..), and do a lot of excercise. good luck!!!!!!!

Leggy L
Noooo, you'll ruin your metabolism and it'll be 10 times harder to lose weight, drink some green tea, have a lot of water and eat tons of vegetables, stay away from wheat, which causes bloating from the yeast and your stomach will go down

jinx
drink lots of water .fruit and veg and stay off the bread and wheat products

shfin
Rating
Don't drink soda, lower your sodium intake, and make sure you are drinking 2 liters of water a day. If you eat under 1200 calories on any day, you are putting your body in starvation mode, and any weight you lose will be water weight and / or muscle mass, but no real fat. When you begin to eat normally again, though, you will gain all of that weight back plus more as water and fat. Laxatives will make your belly bloat. If it was flat before then I think it is just water weight, in which case, look at what I just said, haha. Also, try not to eat 3 hours before you go to bed. Good luck!

Mand P
No you are just being silly.
Try to eat regular small meals, eat fruit and drink plenty of water.
Avoid beans onions and anything that makes you feel gassy and bloated.
Don't starve yourself or you your tummy will be the least of your worries.

how u doin ? ;0)
lol it might flatten it yes but your husband will marry you whaever you look like im loosing weight now but my husband married me when i was the heavyest i have ever been please do not use laxatives they make you extremely ill and you will feel so week on your big day ill give you some advice though :0) goodluck and congratulations !!

pixietrix
Rating
Just be sensible with your food. Also get some activel yoghurts. Apparantly they help with bloating. Don't take laxatives. The last thing you want is the runs. Now that would't look good on your wedding dress

cboyle93
run and run and run some more. also crunches will help.

:]]

That 70's Show Gal
Rating
water retention
the wayto get rid of it is to drink more water as its caused by too much salt in your diet get off the salt drink pints of water and exercise
congrats on the big day

killbill1011
Rating
Why? Ok everybody wants to look good on you're wedding but will people really judge you because of this. You're soon to be hubby should love you no matter what, and his family should accept you--- why should the amount of fat on you're body make any different. Should'nt you're marriage be a day to look foward to and be excited about? Not the day that you have to weigh 5 pounds less than last week.

Honestly to answer you're question -- eating 600 calories a day is bad for you're body. You're body needs on average 1200 calories a day to not go into starvation mode. Have calories but lay off the junk, lift some weights, do some situps, and cardio too, such as running around the block

Also, you MAY want to question if you are pregnant?

Gl with you're soon to be hubby

♥♥ §åråh ♥♥
Rating
eat healthily and exercise ALOT sit ups will help
good luck x

Lisa F
Eating that little will cause you to swell, because you are putting your body into starvation mode, which is going to make it hold onto every calorie as well as every drop of liquid that you drink. You do that, take laxatives and you are going to mess up your electrolyte balance and could wind up very ill and/or fainting at your wedding.

Your best bet is to drink water, eat healthy and relax. Weddings are supposed to be the happiest day of our lives and if something goes wrong, thats ok..you are marrying your love and all that matters is that you are happy together.

Your not getting ready to start your period because of stress are you?

Girl
Rating
ok so take it from a girl whose done tons of crash dieting...it doesnt work for the long run, because as soon as you start eating normal again the pounds come on and are harder to get off the next time around, its like a cycle, but im sure you know this so ill tell you what I do. Normally I give myself a minimum of 2 weeks to lose the weight but since you only have less then a week now ill tell you what I would do...I would have a protein shake for breakfast (I use go lean by kaisha it has energy in it so boosts your metabolism) snack lightly throughout the day on things such as fruit, nuts, string cheese, and have an early dinner of boiled chicken or a turkey burger patty with no bun. The key is NO BREAD, the pounds will fly off, also run everyday, it not only tones your legs but its the only thing that will really flattern my stomach, plus do tons of crunches, at my gym they had ab classes so if your gym has any I suggest going to some. Forget the laxitives and diet pills the only thing that really works is a good diet and lots of exercise, trust me ive done it all. Good luck and congratuations!

Roberta B
You might think about trying this book called "The Movie Star Diet" by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn't think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.

Believer
Rating
aww congrats on the wedding! well it seems like your just bloated. if ur really desperate try a detox diet like the hollywood 48 hr miracle diet which is temporary weight loss..

seriously dont try laxatives, i tried it once before something i wanted to look skinny for and it made me even more bloated, adn sick!

but one time i ate a whole bag of prunes which was like 500 calories for hte whole bag but it was the only thing i ate that day since the prunes made me so fulll... with drinking alot of liquids and dealing with alot of bathroom runs (some painful lol) i was like a stick the next day

oh also i wanna add if ur doing any of the detox diets/ prunes/ whatever.. .please dont do it the day before ur wedding.. try a few days before and try to keep the weight off

hedgeybear
Rating
No sweat blondie, it's just gas!
Try Windeeze
Have a great day on Saturday

only1duk
Rating
Stick a hoover up your ****.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy