Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

MY SiS WANNA KNO iF SHES FAT! i DNT THiNK SO?
SHE'S 5'8
SHE WEIGHS 175 POUNDS

WAT U THINK??
DNT B MEAN!...

Multivitamins, yea or nay?
I've started a workout program and am trying to cut down on calories. I was thinking about taking a multivitamin to make sure I'm still getting the nutrients I need, but I've heard ...

What does everyone weigh (adult women)?
I'm really not sure of 'normal' people's weights and what is normal. I know the whole BMI thing but i want to know how much people ACTUALLY weigh

(im female 17)
<...

What could you suggest for a girl to gain some weight?
I've been trough a rough patch in my life this past month; I lost some weight and I want it back. I'm planning a weekend at the beach and I want to look better....

I asked this girl to be my girlfriend a week ago and she hasn't answered. wht do i do?

Is it wise to ask for advise here...?
If you are an adult you should be smart enough to realize that you need to go to reputable sources for good advice, and if you are a kid (like most people in this section) you need to talk to your ...

Vitamin Energy Drinks, better than Coke or Pepsi?
I am trying to stop drinking Coke, but its been really hard. I know if i kick the habit of cola drinks, I would loose weight. I drink nothing else but soda, because its gotten to the point that i get ...

Obese people in motorized carts at shopping centers....?
Do you feel angered when you see this?
Do you think they should walk because a parapalegic needs it?...

I weigh 600 pounds, am I overweight???
I am 4.5" tall. People say I am "fat," but I feel great! I think I look good, too....

Am i just unfit??
I have been to the gym about 4 times in two months and everytime i go about ten minutes into excersiing i feel giddy and sick. I went on sun did a row for ten minutes and the same thing. Is this just ...

Ahhhh no i am so ill right now! need to get bbetter quick...?
I caught the flu or a friend and now i am all fluey how do i make it go away quick i have an exam in 3 days!
I have taken beechams all in one syrup stuff, (but then i threw up after 15 mins so i ...

I need to gain weight?
Im 15 years old and i weigh approximately 102 pounds.

I want to gain weight but i kinda want to kinda keep my shape but just have a bigger or thicker form of it.I dont want the weight I ...

Why do obese people buy their obese kids Mcdonalds?
Its disgraceful....they are killing them.
Im not saying to starve them but a sandwich would be just fine!
And why are fat kids often so arrogant?
Additional Details
Ok.....for ...

Is it bad to weigh 80 pounds and be 23?

Additional Details
im 6'2 and I dont think im that ...

Does anyone know what these symptoms mean?
Last year I was 8stone 8 and felt healthy.A year on ive lost 1 stone but also gone from a size 12uk to 6 uk.
I get stomach pains when i eat.Not every time but often enough.
I get the runs ...

Are there worm eggs in Slim Fast Shakes?
I have just bought some Slim Fast shake stuff for the first time and have been told that there are worm eggs in it - is this true?...

How effective is jogging to lose weight? Are there better sports?
I would like to lose a couple of stone and alongside better eating habits I am considering jogging.

I would like to know how many calories you lose for how much time spent jogging etc..... ...

I am 210 pounds and I need to be 175 who's the best way to lose it in about 4 months?

50 calories a day and working out?
will i lose weight fast?...

Is 163 pounds overweight?
im about 5'6 and 163 pounds i was 175 but yeah i just was wondering if 163 is still over weight cause i lost probally 12 pounds in a ...

HazelEyes
It's late, I'm starving. What can I eat that wont make me fatter?
I am so hungry everynight around 10 o'clock. I'm 20lbs over weight. Should I go to bed hungry? I drink water (which causes me to have to get up and pee during the night). I'm just hungry RIGHT NOW and I want to eat really bad. Would a bowl of whole grain cereal be ok? De-caf coffee? What?

Phyllis D
Rating
It is so terrible to eat before laying down, I have the same problem too though, every night I am hungry. Discussed this with my doc and she said to eat a half of a peanut butter sndwich and that will sustain you all night. The p-butter is high in protein and stays with you longer. I have a habit of waking at night and eating, so she said to try this before bed. It does work. Maybe you could try that about 6 or 7 pm and maybe it will hold you over. Godd luck, weight is a tough thing to battle, believe me I know.

zhao y
I would have a plate of different kinds of fruit!

mandy b
Rating
yougurt a peice of cheese and a slice of lunch meat for protien..it's good for you and will help you think!

DUSTY
Rating
fruits and salads are good to eat before bedtime!

sweet shy girl
I like cottage cheese and pineapple chunks yummy, yum-yum!

R J
Rating
I like that swedish rye-crisp bread and verde taco sauce- it's crunchy, spicy and fills me up w/ almost no fat and calories- eat a Tums if you get heartburn...

oh baby
Rating
eat cereal......or just plain water who cares if you have to pee...go to bed hungry its not good to eat late at night

BrownEyes1
How about a cup of Low Fat Yogurt or some nice cold fruit like cantelope, or strawberries. I am also trying to loose some weight.

Amy
Rating
cereal is fine. have anything that's whole grain, low-cal, low-fat, etc. just keep it light.

♥ Jae ♥
When I am hungry and it's late. I just chew some gum and go for a short walk for about 10-15 minutes. It will curb your appetite and then you will fall right to sleep.

Stephanie
Rating
its been proven that eating late at night or right before bed does not make you gain weight....IF you do not make it a habit.

Go ahead and have a half a cup of ice cream with a dash of cereal....

uhhuh
Rating
A hot cup of tea usually makes me feel full, as does a piece of toast (no butter). Try an apple, or a few crackers. Cereal would be Ok as long as you watch the portion..many of us tend to overfill our bowls with cereal

wolfpack0810
i would say the fruit would be ur best opinion a little popcorn (not the whole bag) might not hurt.
Good luck losing weight is hard enough without ur body going "HEY FEED ME" hope everything works out ok for u

Oklahoman
Whole grain cereal would be good. Or try a piece of fruit, such as an apple or peach. (No oranges though. That will make you get up at night.)

Molly M
Try carrot sticks or some other raw veggie or a piece of fruit.

coldbeer...mmmm
no, carbs turn into fat while sleeping, a glass of milk would be best in my opion

mnoid143
Sounds kind of odd but a good cut on the carbs calories and such. Take 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt, 1/2 cup lowfat cool whip -- Mix together then top wiht 1/2 cup of special K low carb. You can mix it up or just leave topped. It is a good special treat that will not throw you over your diet.

blackswamp_22_2012
Rating
Pasta or Fruit!

Roxanne
Rating
try an apple.

CowboyBill
Ice.

SarcaSTICITSidaS
Rating
Fruit and vegetables. Just know that sometimes weight gain is temporary--it's nothing more than retained water. It'll eventually go away.
Or have a nice cup of warm fat free milk. Coffee (decaf) will do too. I also like fat-free hot cocoa (only 25 cals a cup) by Nescafe.
Chewing gum may also curb hunger.

cherrygurl
some fresh fruit or vegetables. unsweetened cereal should be alright if you only eat a single serving with skim milk

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, July 29, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy