Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

CHOCOLATE ADDiCT!! HELP!!?
i am addicted to chocolate and its so bad.. when i go without for like a week i start craaaavin it disgustingly and i get really hungry and nothing can satisfy the craving except chocolate... and i ...

How to lose 20 pounds quick!!???
okay...school is starting in a week for me and I want to lose weight quick because... I am not fat I just have a little belly that I need to get rid of quick!!! please help me!!!...

What is a good way to lose weight at home maybe besides excersing???
Please tell me something i can do to lose weight at home besides excersing please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Do i sound over weight?
be honest!!!!

im 15 almost 16 and im
guys would you that
"5'4" and i weigh 134...

Am i overweight?

Best answer is 10points...please help?
i have a huge butt and i just want it to shrink
is there anything i can do to lose wieght off of it and pleasee dont answer if your gonna say "there isnt anything u can do to lose wieght ...

Is there a fun way of burning calories?

What is the best way to lose 20 pounds in about 2 months?
i would like to lose weight before school starts agian. and i would like for people to see a change in me. i have lost 35 before i weighed 175 and now im 140 and i would like to finish what i have ...

Is swimming laps a good way to loose weight?
30 mins. a day, or just about every day.
and not just swimming around. swimming laps, freestyle, breaststroke....

Can you really bounce if you are fat enough?

Need to lose inches but no motivation.?
I need to lose around 3 inches around my waist but I can't stick to a healthy diet without going broke and I don't have a lot of motivation to get up and exercise. Anyone have any tips on ...

How many pounds in 1 stone?

How much water should you drink to keep you healthy?

On average.. how many times a day should a person go number 2?? I usually go every other day..?
Im not constipated or anything.. ive pretty much always been like this...is this normal ?.....

How can a 15 year old male gain weight??
i am 15 years old 5'6 and about 105 pounds. i am small for my age and am looking for ways to gain weight like what i should eat. please if anyone can answer my question that would be ...

AM I fat?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!?
okay so im 4 10. 85 lbs. and 6th grade. am i fat?!...

If i BARELY eat from now until.........?
monday how much weight will i lose?

( i dont waant to hear: you should really eat healthy)

and barely meaning like today i ate like 15 pieces of pasta with some tomato sauce<...

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

nicole m
Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details
everyday im like a difrent w8 i lose and gain weight so quikly how can i stop and stay at a low weight???????

**Army Girl**
I don't think so try a website that measures you body mass

Mimi
Rating
no hun...ur perfectly fine!!!! unless those 110 lbs is pure fat, then that is bad

Dante
First off, talk to your doctor.

You're 13?

I'f you're under 21, your body may not yet be fully developed. Also, your emoticon looks female. Make sure not to over-diet if you're under 21. If you do, you might lose some of your adult height, while will basically make you have to work harder to appear thinner later on.

Using an adult BMI (body-mass-indicator), your BMI is 20.8, which is considered normal, not fat, and definitely not obese.

I am 21 now and 5'10". I know plenty of women my age who severely dieted or developed eating disorders in their early teens and are several inches shorter than the rest of people in their families. They have shorter bones and fewer places to strech out their weight.

Concentrate on being healthy for now.

Try not to give in completely to any one diet.

Also, are there psychological or emotional reasons you might be concerned about your weight?

Above all, please try not to focus too much on what your appearance is now. You've likely got 60+ years left of life. If your family tends toward being petite, you likely won't appear very "fat." If your family tends toward being athletic, etc.

muffinbugsbyrissa
No, actually, that's just perfect. I think that the weight you are supposed to be if youre 5'1-5'2 is from 100lbs to 115 lbs somewhere around there!!!

modern111
Rating
Not fat

major b
Are you lumpy? That doesn't seem to me like you would be fat. Some people carry weight dif. than others. The only person you have to worry about is you.

natashas
Rating
no tat is healty!!

jennifer
I'm 5'2 and I weigh that much and my bmi is almost underweight so I'm guessing yours is prefectly healthy.

livelaughlove08
i'm exactly that tall && weigh that much, so u must not be fat b/c im not!!!!! lol!!

Daaang!
Rating
We live in a crazy society that puts too much emphasis on the numbers on the scale, rather than if a person is actually living a healthy lifestyle by eating right and getting exercise.

PLEASE do not have a bad self image about yourself based on numbers. DO NOT fall into the trap of thinking you have to get thinner and thinner. Be happy with yourself. As long as you eat right and get exercise- you are fine :-)

star_4822
No, you're not fat! You're at a healthy weight for your height.

eireannachsiog
Rating
This is not fat !! if you feel that you are overweight you might want to eat healthy like follow the food pyramid and exercise at least 30 min a day. hope this helps.

shelly g
no that isn't fat

rochelle p
ur not fat

lifeisagift
Rating
that doesn't sound very fat to me. However, a better question would be: am I healthy and fit?
Try to eat healthy foods and get exercise every day and your weight will be just fine.
best wishes!

kute_regina_gal
Rating
no ur not fat.

Stephanie
Rating
i'm gonna let you in on a little secret....women are supposed to grow into women. they are supposed to have the ability to pro-create and have children.
if your constantly worried about 'fat', may I suggest you stop this insane worrying-it can get you into a lot of health dangers.

Women need some sort of fat on their bones. It will help maintaining a full term pregnancy and help even-prevent certain cancers when your older.

Your body also needs a little extra weight (in your case a normal weight) because of hormones.

If you have gained a lot of weight in a very short period of time, that can pose it's own health problems.

You do not need to lose weight at all. It's also not a good idea to diet when you are that young if you dont need to diet. You can ruin your heart. You are right where you need to be.

TRAVERS
Rating
o my gosh no

yrez
your ok. ur still growing. just do some excersize :D

al8067
I dont think so. im 5'6 and I weigh 130. and i am thin. So No, what you call fat might be flab (extra skin) that you need to grow into

TrofyWife
You are NOT fat. Google your BMI to see for yourself. Im 5ft 3 and weigh 108 and Im at the low in the healthy range. If I was a cou[le inches shorter,I highly doubt Id be overweight).
Your gorgeous.

littleviv2000
Rating
Just looking at the numbers, I would say NO, YOU ARE NOT FAT!! Geesh. And if you really are worried, ask your doctor, don't rely on the media to tell you what fat/not fat is.

Umphery's Mc Joe'S
Rating
heck no your fine you will grow taller .... and if you think that then just exercise run swim and light weight work everybody can always eat better soda pop is just bad all around you can get really addicted to working out and getting maybe a friend to work out with you music helps to do it too good luck with a new lifestyle you will love it

Heather
Rating
I am incredibly sick of seeing posts like this. You're 13 years old, get over it and have some fun with your life! No you are not fat and i know that's exactly what you want to hear because you are pathetic and desperately crave attention. Just stop trying to be validated and go be a 13 year old.

punkyjunkie
omfg!
no ur not fat
u must b on
crakk!! if uthink u r
dont diet!

mandynjoseph
Rating
No you're not fat...your body is going to be changing so much soon and you need to eat healthy in order to grow properly. Trust me...you're beautiful.

boxersgirlbunny
You're young and your body is not done growing and changing yet. Hold off on any diet plans until you are in your 20's or somehow get over 200lbs.

mr_crankypants
You're not fat. You are considered normal weight. Your body mass index is 20.8. Normal weight is 18.5 to 24.9. Note this is not an average, on average people are much fatter than that, the BMI range for normal is considered ideal by scientists and doctors for good health.

It would not be healthy for you to diet at your weight and age. Just limit sugary beverages and excessive snacking.

fireman sam
far from fat... stop worrying, youre only 13, enjoy life when you are that age!

and to say again, trust, you aint fat...

cajunrescuemedic
No......don't worry about that.......you're cool. Best of luck to you.

singer_4_life1990
no no no NO. your not fat hunny, your perfect. You don't need to lose weight.

Shawna. =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy