Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can I lose weight with just exercise, no real diet?
Just wondering if it a realistic hope to lose weight with only exercise? I love to exercise, but can't stand dieting....

How do I lose weight without starving myself or going on a diet?
I am 15 years old and I am five foot eight and weigh 147 lbs. I am in the entertainment industry and I think I need to lose weight. I would like to weigh 130 lbs. I have tried everything but nothing ...

Could i have an eating disorder?
im 15, 5'7 and im 111 lbs. just 4 months ago i was 127 lbs. iv been starving myself and making myself puke up my dinners. Its like there is a voice in the back of my head telling me im fat all ...

Im 14 and im 5ft.9in. is that normal?
Ok so everyone says im really tall nd stuff well because i am! but do u guys think ill still keep growing?? because i really hate being tall i wish i was a lilttle bit shorter like 5ft.7in. or ...

If a woman is 5'4'' and 170 lbs, exactly how obese is she?Would she be chubby or closer to disturbingly chunky
P.S. I appreciate all sorts of body types and do not discriminate against larger ladies...I'm just wondering....

Ok... I am 5"5 or 5"6 about and i weigh 120 lbs... is that ok?? i feel so fat.. no joke!?
All i know is that i have friends that are so skinny.. and then there is me.. i think i am fat but my friends dont.. and idk if i should trust them or not because idk if they are just saying that ...

I'm 13 years oldand I want to lose weight??what do U think??
Should I

a)just take walks(in the the morning b/4 skool and after my HW is done in the afternoon,eat the three full(but mot oversized,I know) meals a day(healthy meals)play sports w/ my ...

Am I fat????
im 13 years old and i weight 117 pounts
is that normal? am i overweight? pleeeezz tell me!!!
Additional Details
oh and im a girl, ...

Am I couch potato???
I spend about 4-5 hours a day watching TV, playing video games, or on the computer during the week.
On weekends I spend about 8-9 hours a day doing this.
I consume 4000-5000 calories a day.T...

My BMI, am i over wieght?
I am about 5'1 , 32 D bra size, size 3 pants and 123 pounds..am i over weight?...

Why is it some people are skinny even without exercising? I even see them eat more than what I eat?
I am doing exercises and eat less but still overweight?...

Help Me loss 20 pounds?

Ok, I NEED HELP! Please! I want someone who know facts and who can help me.?
And I don't want any crap like "Your body goes into starvation mode and you get fat."

I'm 14 years old, 5'5", and weigh 130 lbs.

How can I lose ...

Hi, Im 14 years old and 5 foot 3 inches do you thing that is short for a 14 year old?

I weigh 100 pounds and need to lose 50 pounds by tomorrow! what can I do?

How many push ups a day would i have to do to add on 5 pounds of muscle to my arms in 1 month?
how many push ups would i have to do to add on 5 pounds to my arms in 1 month and how many crunches would i have to do to subtract 2 inches from my waist?...

I just realized I gained 239 pounds in a two year period. How did it sneak up on me??

I am 13 and i am 5foot 4 and i weigh 160. am i fat?
i just want to ...

Why do my friends always say that I am fat?
I weigh a 129 lbs and I am 5'3. I My measurements are 38'27'39.
My friends say that this large and always talk about how big I am. I am 18 yrs and I know I should not let this get ...

How do i motivate my gf to reduce weight?
my gf's put on a few (more than few actually) extra pounds, how do i motivate her to reduce weight without offending her?...

modelinprosess
Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!

Jason T
NO its not it, sounds about right to me...just right. Im 6ft and wieght 180 and i'm not fat.

pookiebear
Rating
OMG you are soooooo........NOT FAT! Congrats on not being part of the epidemic in this country!

♥ms.dank
Rating
Sounds like you have an eating disorder. Uh. I'm 5"3 130 lbs. and never heard anyone or myself associate me with FAT. you are sick. GO GET SOME HELP

Chika
omg! dont even tlk to me bout fat! I! lol no you arent fat! you are skinny!

Stacey
Rating
No, if anything you are underweight.

BOB Barkers
no

ann n
Rating
nah u not u average

chris
ummm no my gf was 5'1 116 and still looked good u are fine

Amy N
Rating
this question does not even deserve an answer...nor does it deserve the waste of my time that it took me to type this....go see a doctor because you need a psycological evaluation....that was no joke...i'm dead serious...you have a problem...mentally not physically

*Nikki*
Rating
ur too thin.. if u think u are fat u might be anorexic i think u should talk to someone or talk to your doctors

advice giver & needer!
a good way to tell if u r healthy or not, and fat or not is ur BMI. dont ever be obsessed about that though, it can cause too many problems. a good site 4 checkin ur BMI is http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/dieting/bmi.html
jjust enter in the info it asks & u wil get a graph comparing u with other ppl in ur category (of wieght & height) & ur healthy weight range. but i totally doubt u r fat. i think i m way more than that, lol. but i deal.

Addicted To Abercrombie & Fitch
Um, you're way to skinny, and you know it!

carolynjlalena
Rating
de Sprite yourself.

Pixie-Flames
Rating
Good god girl you are so nowhere near fat!!

Italian Soccer God
Rating
*sighs* your not fat, your beautiful....next question

Guisel
Rating
not fat at all.

*LiLy*
Rating
you know you are not fat, you just want us to tell you again that you are not fat

Honey-Du
Rating
no I don't think so....continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly!!

blonde123
Rating
no your not fat & don't even think that please. i know people that are 5'0 and are about 150.

minnie
u r not fat at all!!!

eazy
Rating
you're underweight.

ERiKA !
Rating
No your actually underweight!
I'm 5'2" and im 105 lbs

Gray
I consider that petite....

Raca
Rating
You are not FAT!

Rarara
Rating
No that's almost perfect. A little too skinny...

105 pounds would be better

themeindzeye
Rating
You are way to -skinny-. Eat something!

metalgods
Rating
You know yourself you are not fat!

gm
Rating
I think you are just looking for attention or compliments... maybe you should seek help

Knux_88
Rating
EAT!!!!!!!!!

I mean, people mustv'e brainwashed you into not being fat, because, what do I see on your avi? *gasp* modelinp... (model)

Hummmmmmm....

Hot Momma ;)
Rating
Too thin. You should be 115-135.

kestrelk8
plug in your information at this website to find out:
http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpa/bmi/

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 9, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy