Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

.'•~:*.-.♥.-.*:~•'.
Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to work out for 40 minutes aswell by the way)

2 chocolate bars
1 and a half chocolate delights
1 packet of crisps
half jacket patato with cheese and beans
curry and rice
egg and cheese salad
wedges

™SHADEY™ ▌║││█║▌│║▌║ ™²
no thats what I eat in an hour [-_-]

carl the wise
Rating
nah just stop now and you will be fine

elementoflife
Rating
It's not so much about the amount that you are eating, it's what you are eating. Start eating more veggies and fruit rather than unhealthy snacks loaded with empty calories. If you are used to eating these sugary and deep fried goodies, it'll take about 2-3 weeks for your body to stop craving them (providing you don't cheat and eat something like that during the withdrawal period). Even with working out, eating these snacks on a regular basis is not good for you.

cheers

Jen
Why do you care so much.. the more you stress out about eating the more your body is going to hold onto fat because you're freaking out.
I miss the days (friggin 5 years ago even when I was 18) when some people still cared about their health but not necessarily their weight... you're not going to die from a heart attack today from eating that stuff, but yeah you might gain some weight.. who cares.. you're going to drive yourself insae by focusing on the numbers on a scale.
You don't gain weight from one day of "gorging"... if you're really intent on being just another skinny girl with no ***, to relax, indulge yourself at least once a week so you don't go crazy.
Also go out more so you don't worry so much about food. I don't care, you'll see me sitting their eating 3 Big Macs, but I'm at a healthy weight because I'm active (no, not jogging in the forest over obstacles or anything), but if you go outside and get some fresh air and focus your energies on other things and just having fun, you're not all preoccupied about food and being skinny. etc

El Rap Daddy Martienz
Umm, besides the chocolate delights and chips, it sounds fine to me as long as you are active.

gharvey1979
Rating
one day wont hurt. your body works harder when you are on your period anyway so your body needs more calories. if your body is starved throughout the month, when the time comes for your period it is going to crave what it needs. plus you are going to workout so dont worry too much.

sara
it is alot! but hey your on your period so let it slid this time! try something like fuits for snaking, and healthier meals the rest of the day

Cydney
Rating
If anything, you'll gain some water weight which ISN'T permanent.

Don't worry about it, I gain up to 10lbs on my period (uck!).

woohoo
eat more

Apple Jacks
keep on eating

Cat Loves LIN 300!
Rating
I don't know what wedges are, but anyway give yourself a break. I don't even try to control my eating when I'm PMS-ing, I just make up the difference by working a little harder when I exercise. That way I don't act like any more of a monster than I already do. Don't weigh yourself during your period, either. You can gain up to 5 pounds (sorry I don't know the metric equivalent) from bloating and retaining water during that week. Bottom line is, it's no use to try and control the beast. Take a few days to eat how you like; it won't totally ruin any work you've been doing as long as you go back to eating properly when the cravings subside.

P.S. To the guys that answered this, yeah we realize it's a lot and it's unhealthy, but you don't really gert where this is coming from. When a gal is PMS-ing, she's starving CONSTANTLY and it's like her stomach is never full enough. I eat basically anything that comes into range when I'm that way, and any other time I'm super health-conscious. This gal is doing pretty normal stuff.

el luchedor
Umph! I just threw up a little in my mouth. Drink some water and put that candy bar down. Eat some fruit and vegetables tomorrow...and the day after that...and the day after that.

mmoynan
Rating
yeah that's too much ... because it's only 1:30pm where I live.

try to munch on GOOD food, like no chocolate, no crisps, no potato wedges.

theaterkarma
Well everyone's metabolism and body works differently, but in general, you made some good choices and some pretty bad choices. A chocolate bar is nothing but sugar, and if you don't work it off, will turn straight to fat. And you had 2! I understand that you are on your period, but maybe when you are having a craving for sweets you should get a pineapple or strawberry instead - just as sweet but much better for you. Also, the starches you are eating turn into nothing but sugar and then into fat if you don't work those off. Try adding up the calories you ate today and make sure you burn off enough to prevent the weight gain. For instance, if you normally need 2000 calories, but you ate 2500, burn off the 500 of them and you should be good to go! The rice, eggsalad, curry, all wonderful products that can be digested and used better to keep your body's metabolism working!

crazygirl
yea...if you're trying to loose weight then you need to cut down on the junkies.

Good Luck Charm
Rating
H*ll, you aint ate no real food. No wonder you gaining weight and stuff. That stuff is full of fat and cholesterol and as long as you eat a lot of that then you gone gain weight. Eat more real food and not junk.

Shayne
Rating
1 time wont make you gain weight =)

If you eat like that everyday though, then yes you will!

xxxxxx <3

Jessica
Wow, way to many calories and I'm guessing it all wasn't fat free either. Working out won't help your health problems when you eat foods like that.

patrickjerard
Rating
Well...I hope you've been drinking water at least.

Wayyyy too much chocolate, but if you're going to go work out then the eggs are good for the protein.

You're doing okay though, just remember to eat when you're hungry, don't eat because you want to. =]

Pandora
The amount of sugar and fat you consumed is extremely high and therefore there is a very good chance you will gain weight...approx 2-3lbs. However, if you watch what you eat and continue to exercise you should lose this weight within a few days.

Rolf
Rating
oooooPS...

Yeah...
I have just get an apple today!...

Seem to be a lot 4 me

Oh sO aDorAble
Rating
#1 its not that muchhhhh

#2 ur on ur period so i totalllllly undertand

#3 ur not going to gain 5 lbs from eating more then u normally do if work out!!

relaxxxxxx, ull be fine!

Britta Britta
Yuck...Uhhh YEAH...that is a lot. Go work out now.

anfoulk
sounds like alot of unhealthy food- If you eat like that all the time then, yes, you will gain weight tomorrow.

TwilightFanGirl
Rating
stay away from the sweets girl

Roberto
Rating
YES!!!!

try eating low calorie bars... 90 calorie per bar is great if you like sweet stuff.
try also fruit with honey, both are natural

Takfam
You have got to be kidding. You know as well as I do that that is ridiculous. 2 chocolate bars? I haven't had 1 chocolate bar in months! By wedges I assume you mean fried potatoes? *sigh* Sweetie, you know this isn't right. Why did you ask this question? Were you hoping that someone would lie to you and tell you it was okay? It's not!

You can't do anything about it now. What's done is done. Recognize that you made a mistake and decide never to make that mistake again. You feel upset right now because you know you did wrong. If you learn that what you're feeling right now isn't worth the momentary good taste, then you've learned from your mistake. Mistakes are only useless when you don't learn anything from them.

EDIT: I'm noticing a lot of "It's okay to gorge yourself before your period" answers here. That's bull. Using PMS hormones as an excuse to gorge eat is like a man using testosterone hormones as an excuse for rape. It's all a matter of self-control. You control your body, not the other way around.

Rick
too much junks food, high sugars and fat content you sure about that. Cut back at the chochoolate and replace with fruit.

T19
Its not alot of food, just all crap! You should just pick one craving for junk and don't endulge in all your cravings. Too much sugar and carbs!

Superman
.....and you call yourself 'Barbie'?

goodgreif40
Rating
Barbie,
As a female, we all seem to have weird cravings during our monthly cycle. Is it part of the punishment for Eve eating from the tree of knowledge? However, yes, you have eaten unhealthy, fatty foods. Now, what you do with that is the most important thing. Don't go getting all anorexic about it just realize that it is a hormonal thing that will pass. Drink plenty of water to keep your system hydrated and think before you eat. Make sure that you only have healthy snacks in the house. Sometimes our bodies are feeling depleted of certain nutrients and therefore we have cravings. I seem to crave sweets and then salty snacks. Hang in there and find other hobbies or activites that will boost your spirits.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy