Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Swimming good for muscles or what?
Does swimming make you stronger or is it only good for toning and lossing weight? (note I do not want to loose weight) Please HELP!
Additional Details
But if I increase my caloric intake ...

I need to know just a simple answer about loosing weight?
ok, my birthday is in march, and I want to loose 45 pounds by then, my question is, if I start my diet in 1 week (which will be just eating all the way healthy, and no junk or sugar at all) and if I ...

How do you get a quick flat belly?
i run at least 3 miles a day and i eat healthy so wtf am i missing?...

I think I have an eating disorder???
I binge/purge at least once a week, usually more, and the rest of the week I skip meals, or eat very little. No body knows this information, but everybody assumes Im okay because im smarter than that,...

Is the Aitkins Diet safe?
Does any have serious objections to this diet? Are there any short term or long term side-affects Ishould worry about?...

Am I fat???? Professional help would be great, but other help works too!?
Im 5'2" female, and weigh 91 lbs. Thats not fat...is it?

im 13...

How tall are you? How much to you weight?
I'm 5'3" and weight 175lbs (i'm pregnant) not that it's an excuse....

Is it true that diet coke makes you gain weight?

What are the quickest ways to lose weight that are not necesarily healthy?

Additional Details
i'm not huge but ive gone into a depression for my weight. i dont know why...im 5' 1" , 15 years, and weigh about 130....

Why do fat people allways blame their weight on medical conditions?

I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it....

Am I overweight?
I am about 5'3.
I weigh around 122.
I just turned 12.
If I am what is the QUICKEST way to lose weight and how much?...

How many liters of water should i drink per day ?
How many liters of water should i drink per day ?...

5'2'' and 106 lbs. am i fat?
i think i'm fat.
but i wear a size 00 pants and XS shirts.
but I FEEL SO FAT. everyday.

help.
Additional Details
andd it's not like a have a
six pack ...

How can i get my legs ( especially my thighs) slimmer quickly?

Were you hppier after you lost weight?
was all the hard work worth it?...

I'm on a diet, but can I have a pack of crisps today.....?
I started my diet on Monday and I haven't eaten any bread, chocolates, rice, crisps or chips since then. But I'm really craving for some crisps now...Please help. Thank you for your ...

Ive recently started working out and drinking lots of well guess what ive gained 5lbs im crying here help me?
i dont want to give up but i feel i ...

How much weight should I lose.?
Ive always been a big person even though no one in my family really is. I am 6"0 and i weigh 219 pounds i have a good amount a muscle and im 15 years old. How much weight do I need to lose to be ...

Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year....

i lovezz nick J
Is there way way I can lose weight fast?
I need to lose around 5-7 pounds. I'm 5'5'' and 118 pounds. People say I'm skinny but I have a little pouch around my stomach and I hate my thighs. I don't want to be annorexic. I just want a healthy lean body. I've been drinking green tea every morning, and eating often but in small portions and I've been walking/running for about an hour a day. Please Help. I have a VERY special occasion coming up in less than two weeks, where I need to be fitted into tighter clothes.

Gen•X•er (I love zombies!)
Rating
The fastest way to lose weight, in my opinion, is Atkins. But I'm willing to bet that you look just fine the way you are.

gsxr650
Rating
Lemonade diet, Look it up, I seriously thought it was a hoax but i lost ten pounds in a week , before a cosmetic surgery, its hard but it does the trick without you starving. Beyonce did it for "dream Girls"

tuff luv
Rating
Read tips & articles on different types of diets, exercise programs, yoga & much more....

All about weight loss, weight watchers, Tea diets, easy home exercises to name a few

ashalarocks
Rating
running is the best way to lose that pouch. run everyday at least 3 miles. crunches and skip anything with carbs and sodium!

Americasgirl
when i need to get littler fast i had tuna and crackers with water all week .. or chicken and salads small portion stay off sugars pasta or sodas except caffeine free or diet you'll lose weight fast.

Its Me
Rating
What do you want to lose? If you have flab try working it out to tone them and turn it into muscle.
http://www.HerbUrHealth.net

danny_benner
just eat breakfast and dinner and increase exerise.

sirpaul896
exercise more, and skip supper. Don't skip breakfast though...

Leo
yes but it is extremely energy draining- well if ur up to it ill tell u what i did in the marines and 5 years in the navy seals- the way to lose fat is to get muscle well , certain muscle placement is where certain fat is going to get burned- so do 600 situps and dont do a hand stand but get into bicycle postion and tighten ur ab muscles and slowly put ur legs 6 inches off the ground and pull them past ur head and repeat for like another 600- extremely energy draining i gurantee u u will have awesome abs in like 3-5 days ,cause if ur core of ur body is hard u will be too

Zebra4
Giving up dairy alone can take 5-10 lbs quick. The other way to go is all the way organic vegan raw. Ecopolitan has a great web site for your reference.

My 5 Cents
Rating
weight watcher is about 3 ponds a week and good 4 you

Sunshine
Rating
No dear! You want to lose weight and look healthy? Run from junk food,don't eat between meals,drink a lot of water and eat more of fresh vegetables and fruits.

masterjoran fishermanfriends
Green tea cannot wash ur stomach that full of mucoid arround 8 to 15 kg but it still a good herb. If u want to remove this mucoid i suggest u to take a glass of high fiber (Plantango Ovata) extract 2 or 3 times daily an hour before every meal for a month. But remember high fibre like plantango ovata wash away all the waist and nutriens from ur stomach including inulin that produce by your stomach to help the excretion. Little advice after half an hour taken the fibre take inulin and also a cap of liquid alfalfa to protect u from dangerous germs in ur stomach.I've lost my weight from 76kg to 65kg in 2 weeks. I've gone to a course "lost weight course' 3 days 2 night in my country, it cost me arround USD1500 and it taught me something in how to stay healthy and maintain the good weight. I hope my explanation might help u to solve ur problem.

Ginkgo
Rating
Nourish your body thin, instead of starving your body fat. Good carbs like celery and carrots will never make you fat. Bad carbs like cake will, but you don't need to know the whole science of glycemic load. You need to re-learn how to eat so you can become thin and healthy. Salt has no calories but makes you fat and burning more calories does not help this fatness.

Find out about fastest way to lose weight, most effective exercise, good and bad fats, water retention and secret trick used by models to flatten their tummy before an event. Reading a book will take you hours but the information on a post, taking minutes to read, is not enough. The webpage below has just enough to know what you need to know. Links page has gov. BMI calculator to find out just how much overweight you are (teens plug in your age to compare to others your age).

You can force your body to lose weight with not enough calories, but if you continue it, you will starve to death. With an abundance of healthy foods, you lose weight just as fast, but only until you reach your ideal weight. You can continue eating this way the rest of your life and always be at your ideal weight.

http://www.phifoundation.org

Nunya
Rating
Tea actually has caffeine in it which slows down your body's metabolism. Drink lemon water as it is a natural diuretic and will help cleans your system. 8 - 8oz. glasses a day is the recommended amount for proper water consumption. You seem to be doing everything else right. Good luck to you.

Lauretta R
Rating
This is tried and true. I don't know if you will keep it off but you will loose the weight. If you start feeling woozy or light headed. Stop immediately.
http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

Good Luck and I hope you have a wonderful time!

Wizard of Ahhs
Jog a 1/2 hour every morning

Eat yogurt, special k cereal or oatmeal for breakfast

Eat fruit instead a fatty snacks

Eat healthy lunches and dinners and use wheat instead of white breads

Do some cardio every other day (i have an exercise bike)

do at least 100 crunches everyday

The Ultimate Answer Guaranteed
Rating
Guys dont mind a little extra "fat" in the belly and the thighs, but if you still want to lose some, do situps in different positions to lost the belly "fat" and for your thighs you can do the "squat" excersise: stand with your feet about 1.5 feet apart, perform a squat like sitting in an invisible chair and then return to the standing position. Do this in the morning right after breakfeast and before showering for best results. You should feel a tingly feeling in the right areas when you have done enough to burn some fat, if you continue after this lactate acid is formed and you will start to build muscle in those areas.
Good Luck.

Cynthia W
Rating
You should buy bigger clothes or have them altered to fit you. You can't lose more weight and still be healthy. You're the right size and have to accept it.

Mike
Rating
Wow, honey... 5'5", 118 pounds is not big at all. 5'5", 218... yes, that would be big. The best answer: don't fret about your weight unless you are medically overweight or underweight according to a chart.

But some good advice for anyone is not to drink calories (soda, milk, etc.)... you usually don't think of those as sources of calories, but they can devastate a diet. Try to stick to drinking water instead of soda, milk, Starbucks coffee, etc. as much as you can. Get your nutrients and calories from food. You can get calcium and iron (for example) from veggies and lean meats. Good luck!

Geico Caveman
Rating
Step 1:

Learn to appreciate your body. At that height and weight, you're more than skinny. Doesn't sound like you'd ever be satisifed.

Good men are more interested in your mind, anyway.

misspookett
You seem to be already in the right weight limit if not a wee bit under already... If i were you i'd want to stay around 120lbs. You probly are fine the way you are now... but if you must... my sister is a professional personal trainer for 17 yrs and the best rest assured way to get rid of pooches and thighs are cardio and lots of it. it takes 3600 calories to burn away one pound of fat. Yeah.... so get on a treadmill or eliptical machine and work out untill you hit a little over 3600 burned calories and you will be one pound lesser! So ... if you need to loose 5 lbs... ((which you don't Im sure)) just multiply 3600 x 5!!! there ya go!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy