Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need too lose 100 pounds by september of next year. I need advice on how to do it in a healthy way. How?

How can I lose 18lbs Before saturday?
I weigh 118 and I want to lose the 18lbs before saturday because I have a concert and me and my friend are gonna have Our older bros help us crowd surf and the lighter you are the hugher you can be ...

What is your name?
what is it??? mine is ...

Should children not be allowed to eat too much candy?
Is it really bad or just another misconception? I have a friend that does not allow her toddler any candy, she talks about how it would damage the kid's ability to taste other flavors (salty, ...

What is your favorite part of the human body?
Mine gotta be the thigh and the butt girls have great thighs and butts lol ^_^

pwned!!!...

I am 19...105 punds..and i wanna be 120...what can i do?

Additional Details
I dont want o gain muscle! lol i want my butt back...i want fat mass...... My name is Kawana and II am a white ...

How do I get skinny?
I need to get skin but I dont know how to start since i live in apartments where they dont allow ridin things SO HOW CAN I LOSE 10 POUNDS IN A MONTH...

Help a fat girl?
im in desperate need of help im 27 15 stone and scared i wnt see my son grow up i need to do something but dnt know how. Pls no fat jokes or mickey taking im desperate pls help diet and ...

Does anybody else srtuggle to drink the 2 litres of water you need a day?
not including water in tea,coffee............

WOULD YOU RATHER BE BULIMIC OR ANOREXIC? PlEASE ANSWER!?
Would you rather be bulimic or anorexic?...

How tall are you?
How tall are you? Are you happy with that height or do you wish to be taller/shorter? And why?
Additional Details
By the way: I'm ...

In order to loose weight quickly which one is better?
swimming
jogging
walking
yoga
joining gym
or comibantion of any 2 or 3....

Is this ok??
i normally dont eat ANY junk food,
but today is my birthday and i had a cupcake with dinner.
is that ok?
will i gain weight from this?
And how many calories do you think was in a ...

Fat or skinny?

Do vegetables and fruits have calories?
if so where can i go to find out how many calories they ...

Do you think that being 5''5 in height and being 112 pounds is normal???

If youre in a hurry and you want to get something healthy....?
What fast food place do you go to and what do you get? Like chicken,salads.........

I hard that smoking helps you to lose weight. Is that true?Will I lose weight if I start smoking?
I am eighteen and I would like to be thiner......

I just had a large plate of pasta and football practice in 45 minutes i need an answer a.s.a.p
I had a big plate of pasta with sauce and meatballs. We do heavy running, pushups and all sorts of excercises. Will i puke up my pasta? Does my body have enough time? Please answer
Additional D...

Does it really make your stomach flat if you wrap your stomach in plastic wrap and then go running???

amandacurrell_17
Is there a fun way of burning calories?

BLULINR
Rating
Skating. Plus you can do that as couples.

bonezz79
Rating
Sitting and sleeping burn calories actually, but not enough for any significant weight loss to occur.

To really burn calories, a work-out plan is needed. Any kind of physical activity burns calories, so whether you decide to walk for 25 minutes, hit the gym for an hour, or even swim (as in laps) you'll burn a good amount.

The only way you'll be able to make it "fun" is if you pick something you like to do and really set your mind to it. Working out to music helps a lot.

koala_bear_2
Yes. Get some of your good friends together and enjoy some outdoor games together.

NONAME
Rating
dance dance dance ohh and I heard laughing alot burns calories..

starafire
Rating
My brother and I like to play DDR on our PS2.

Dorf
If you want to burn SERIOUS calories, try running up hill and relaxing afterward with some light relaxation/meditation yoga postures, and a nice hot bath. That's fun.
Dancing is also fun.

alex_4now
Laugh... out loud. Sounds like fun huh?

Help
Rating
Anything active, Just have a tall glass of ice water to burn more calories. You'll automatically burn an extra 1000 calories, or mayby it's 100 sorry cant remember.

lil_hottie2013
Rating
heck no

jacqueline
dancing!

pumpkin
dancing!

aouija
Playing. If I play flag football, baseball, or just wrestle with my hubby or kids then I am sweating like a pig when we are done and I don't realize I was working out.

robsvision
Horizontal limbo?

abfabmom1
Roller blading
Playing soccer/volleyball/softball/basketball
Swimming
Skiing

towerlad
going to the bank getting a loan to get rid of all those bits that you dont like. having enough money after to go get a serious sun tan making sure you have enough cash to have a great time. and the fun bit refuse to pay your loan back lol you get the look and body you always wanted and its cost you nought that sounds like a fun way to me to burn a few calories or even get rid of a few £pounds lol

Feeling Lucky?
Rating
Call me we can DO IT all night long with the companion of the kamasutra book!

scotsman
You must be very young if you haven't thought of an answer to that.

qte39
Rating
try swimming or dancing

armystud_yo
Rating
If you like sport that's a great place to start. I work out all the time and I get burned out on running its very boring and its hard on your joints. I love sports if you can find people that want to play. You will burn calories and have lots of fun too. if sports is not your thing this might be harder. I would find someone to run or bike with the company on your work out s makes it more fun. also keeps you motivated and give you some competition to work against if only for fun. good luck and keep at it.

kclo
Rating
biking, playing lacrosse

doodle
i have a trampoline

babygyrl
Rating
A clean cut answere would be the pilate system.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy