Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why can't I stop drinking pop?
Just wondering if anyone else has this problem. It's driving me crazy. I drink diet, but it's still not good for me....

Is this alot i have eaten today?
i feel realy upset because i ate alot, i'm on my period though but i keep snacking, today i ate; is this too much and just because of one day will i gain weight tommorow?
(i'm going to ...

Is it possible to lose 30 pounds in a month?
Please be honest and please don't tell me that it's not possible cause I believe it is I just need a second opinion and can you tell me how, I took a BMI and it said that i'm obese for ...

I need to lose weight!!?
i am 5ft 4and weigh 148lbs. just a year ago i weighed 110lbs, but so much stress and unfortunate events have turned me into an emotional eater. i really need to stop gaining and get healthy and fit ...

Does anybody know an easy way to lose weight?
not that i'm fat or anything but i juss need to kno okay maybe i am a lil but i need a summer bod asap!...

How do you get rid of sweet cravings??

Additional Details
i dont buy the sweets- my family eats really unhealthy so sweets and junk are always around me. sometimes it gets ...

Is it healthy to go one week eating nothing but fruits and vegetables.?
i'm not fat or anything, but i do eat a lot of unhealthy juke food (mostly fastfoods).
i'm sure that i may look good on the outside, but it may not be good on the inside. ...

Im 12 and need to loose weight?
wat pills could i take LEGALLY take to gain muscle and loose wait look at this page

http://www.trinibusiness Details
i weigh 275...

Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

I'm 5'10 and I weigh 145 lbs. is that fat??
What weight would be good??
Additional Details
My body is all proportioned but i have really long legs ...

Does thinking burn calories?
i've been wondering, does thought burn calories?...

How can I stop eating junk food?
Whenever I'm hungry or bored I always seem to eat some type of junk food. I can't seem to stop myself, and it's making me fat. For exampIe, my uncle just came round with some chocolate ...

Im really short.?
Ok so im really short.
14 years old and 5'0
does drinkimg milk work?
if it does
how many cups do i need to drink in a day?...

Am I wayy to skinny.????
I am 12 years old and I read another question & it said to check your BMI & it said that normal was 18.5-24.9 but I am 13.6 woaahhhh rightt!!!!...

Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?...

Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??...

How tall r u?

Additional Details
just askin cos im only 4'9'' just wanted to know if there are any of u out there ...

3 days without food?
my friend said he went 3 days without food and said he lost 10 pounds
would i really lose that much ...

People say im too skinny and need to put on wieght... i disagree... why do they say this? im 6st and 12yrs...?
im confused, more than skinny i want to lose weight, my percent bodt fat is 15%... thats well high all my mates are 9%
Additional Details
to that person down there dont tell me to grow ...

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Folik A
Is showering 3 times a week healthy for a man?
it takes an hour each time with all that scurbbing. this is the only work out i get to keep fit.

Tammy
Rating
Shower daily!

socal_rachel
depending on what kind of lifestyle you have, I would say 3 times a week is probably ok. your skin produces oils that are good for you. As long as you dont stink or have a job where you get dirty everyday then i'd say your ok.

beauty23
Rating
i like my man to shower every day altho skippin 1 day would not harm and why does it take an hour?

tomato
Rating
Yeah, eat apples while having a shower be extra healthy.

Phate
Rating
I take a shower almost twice a day

Chris H
Rating
Honest answer sometimes I don't shower for a month. But that's a work environment issue. As long as you find a way to clean your pits and parts you can stay relatively fresh. 1. Showering everyday actually washes off the good and the bad stuff. Natural oils that we produce for protection from the sun and as a mosturizer to our skin keeping us young and vibrant looking is gone with daily showering. That's why we have to buy skin lotion and face cleanser and all that jazz. We are too clean. But daily showering is socially acceptable and a priviledge that I have been without for too long. Now that I'm home I really do enjoy the daily routine. Even if you don't soap everyday get in and use the cloth to wipe yourself off. At least yesterdays funk will no longer linger with you. and your peers will appreciate that. Make sure the water isn't too hot. although it is very nice especially on cold days it's damaging to the skin cells.

Rainbow9304
Rating
How about once everyday for 5-10 minutes?
!DUH!

Carlos
Rating
thats nasty !

Sandee
It's really a good job you only shower 3 times a week if you take an hour each time. Others suffer because of wasteful people like you. I'm against water meters in general but for you they should be compulsory.

Kimberly C
umm no. you need to keep your pores open, not clogged so you dont like get dirt trapped there.

confused
Rating
No, you need to shower daily. you will only need half an hour shower then.

Luli
Rating
I say an hours scrubbing is the unhealthy part Oo

My fella is in and out in 5 mins tops and he's clean...

You should shower everyday for 5 mins instead seeing men have short hair so no excuses!

Aleks
showers don't make you unhealthy.
i shower 3 times a day. in the morning. after track practice and night =]

you should take a shower everyday =]

SpOrTy95GuRl
well i would say at least once daily at night or in the morning
but skipping a day or 2 wont hurt u

Girl, Interrupted
Wierdo...

-♥-Lulu-♥-
Actually, every other day would be much better. According to most health regulations. And also notice how you have to shower before you go into a public pool to swim.

Sorry It's not exactly healthy, but it's better than NOT showering.

BigD
Rating
Shower every day you clatty (Scottish word) b

Spartan L
Rating
Seveteenth century people didn't show or bath much.....
...and they all died!

chiccigyal
i'm glad i dont stand next to you on a bus!!! You should shower every day giving yourself at least 5mins of scrubbing your smelly parts at least. You probably find the women will love you for it.

ootmaheid
Showers don't usually take an hour...what are you doing?
Anyway it doesn't do any harm to have showers everyday and if you lived in a hot country you could have them 3 or four times a day and it would not make you any less healthy.

screaming babies
Water weakens you. Once a month is more than enough.

charleneq86
eeewww, only 3 showers a week?

Father Jacks Drinking pal
According to this report, there is some indication that it is not all that healthy to shower daily.
http://www.health24.com/news/Bacteri...-894,35215.asp
in this study those who showered daily were compared to those who showered weekly.
There are other reports that claim that showering daily causes your body to take in too much manganese and chlorine. I myself shower or bath at least 4 times a week ( at least ) and love it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy