Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Which people disgust you more: fat people or shallow people who judge them by their appearance?

How do u lose 5 pounds a day?

Help! me! why do u exercise with music & why?
OK SO IM DOING A SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT & I ALOT OF PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHY U CHOSE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE U EXERCISE! & WHY!
THANKS ILOVEU!...

I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a ...

Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details

How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

Its like anorexia but i dont want to lose weight, i want to be taller?
im naturally skinny, so weight is by no means an issue for me.
my obsession is with gaining height
i eat things with lots of vitamins, lots of calcium
im always stretching my legs, ...

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

four wheelin' love♥
Is she fat at all please answer?
my friend is 5''2 and she is 135 pounds and she is 13 years old is she over weight

Yay Area
Rating
Yes. I'm 14 5'6 and only weigh 105. And I'm not anorexic.

salsa
yes she is

bonniesuearnold
She sorta sounds overweight, but i'd have to see her to kno for sure

rera1397
Rating
I am not answering these "am I fat" questions anymore. When you are fat, you know you are fat, you have to shop in plus sizes, in the fat lady shops. Do you?

orange pickle
Rating
That is a little bit overweight. It's not too bad though.

Bijal
yes..that is alot for any 13 year old to wiegh..for someone that is 5'2'' to wiegh that much is a bit much. She should be in a range from between 100-120

FaBi0
im 5'2 and around 95, so i would say so.

pretty_in_pink
Rating
just a few pounds. check out the BMI on this site. if yr somewhat over the scales read tips on weight loss and exercise programs on this site also

trash1ey
No, her BMI is 24.7, and that falls in the normal range of 18.5-24.9.

Broadway Bobbit
i would say she's probably a little chubby, but why do you want to ask such questions about your friends?

Liddy is Lost
Rating
If she was an adult, that would be just verging on being overweight. For a 13 year old, she should try to lose at least 10lb to be more healthy and to prevent her from becoming overweight. However, it also depends on her frame size, how much of her weight is from muscle and how much is from fat. I would just encourage her to eat healthily and exercise. HTH : )

hever33
Funny thing is, according to the BMI (body mass index) she is of average weight. UNfortunatly 13 year olds can be cruel. What is even more pathetic is the adults that are so brainwashed into what is 'normal'. If you are happy with yourself who cares? I would hate to be boney, I love my curves!

blueberry-yum-yum!
Rating
No at 13 years old you are going through puberty and have a few years that you will grow taller and even it out. your bodies are groing through alot of changes with hormones as well, and once it evens out you will be able to tell if you are overweight. give it a few years

flying_pig319
Rating
Maybe slightly chubby, but by no means fat.
Tell your friend that body TYPE matters when looking at your weight.
Your friend probably has real hips, unlike some girls her age. Tell her to be proud!

Bookworm4124
Rating
As a mother of a 16 year girl I have dealt with this before. She might be a little "fluffy", but she will soon outgrow it. She is at the time in her life when her hormones are a little crazy. Her body is preparing to become an adult woman and unfortunately we all get a little more fat on us. Plus, we gain a little weight before we have a growth spurt. My daughter gained 5 inches during this time and thinned right out. Your friend should not "diet" at this time because her body needs the extra nutrients. Your friend should concentrate of eating healthy and maybe going on walks to help her feel like she is doing something for herself. Just be supportive and she will outgrow it.... My daughter did.

priv8_hot
Rating
yeah

CHRISTIE A
AT THAT AGE AND HEIGTHPROBABLY NOT. AT HER AGE I WAS 98 POUNDS. I WAS 135 WHEN I WAS 37, SAME HEIGTH. YOUR FRIEND NEEDS TO START WATCHING HER DIET AND EXERCISING REGULARY. IF YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT HER YOU CAN MOTIVATE HER BY DOING IT TOGUETHER.

2eighty8
A little bit. Time to try out for a school sports team if she wants to lose it; regardless of how people think of her. If anyone asks, tell them the truth that she wants to lose the weight and doesn't care if she makes the team or not.

First Lady
Rating
She could stand to lose a few pounds.

pmktabbycat
no she is not but she should start watching out! she is getting close. better to start watching what you eat now when your not over weight then being over weight and trying to lose it.

susan w
It depends. Muscle weights more than fat. So a person who weights 135lbs can actually be in MUCH better shape than someone who weight 110lbs. As far as weight goes, there is more to it than "she weights this much, is she fat" Bone structureand muscle mass have alot to do with it. Another question would be if she has entered puberty. At 13 the body is going through massive changes. At 135lbs I would not worry AT ALL.

daljack -a girl
She could stand to lose maybe 10lbs.

But one reason women become obese is because they start out needing to lose only 10 or so pounds and with dieting they screw up their metabolism and then they start packing on the pounds.

Tell your friend NOT to diet, but to do more physical activities to lose the extra 10 pounds.

nerdyhermione
Rating
that's at the upper end of normal. your friend has to watch what she eats, but she doesn't have to worry. :-)

polaris_innocent
Rating
no, shes not..

El Bastard Sanchez
Rating
not necessarily, depends on her build. Maybe a little chubby but she may grow out of it naturally. And don't take the word of the 105 lb guy. Girls have more fat on them than boys.

Mariluz R
Rating
No she is not she just has left over baby fat.

diemartel65
Who cares? As long as she doesn't sit on her *** all day

lostgurl2109
I dont think so. I am 5'2 also and 15, I weigh 150 and my dr. says that i am perfectly proportioned. Weight doesnt necessarily mean fat, it could be in muscle and bone mass. On the average if you look it up any woman 5' to 5'4 can weigh anywhere from 120 - 155 lbs and still be healthy, its good not to be anorexic though!

baby_thumper_girl
one it depends on how she is built.
not everyone is built the same.
at 13 i was 5' and 130 but I was solid and
very muscular.
While some people may consider her a bit over
weight that does not mean that she is fat
If you are her friend then it should not matter to you
if she is over weight or not. You are her friend for who she is and not what she looks like Right?

shule s
no..she is not

Purple Rain
overweight ! 135 pounds is normal for 5''5

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.494
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy