Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?
Why are teens skinny despite eating tons of fast food and other junk?...

Why am i always hungry after dinner?
i eat til i am like full then ten mins later im like hungry again, i am 13 years old.
Additional Details
i dont eat alot of junk ...

I am 5'10 135 lbs 34-28-39 measurements - good or bad?

If a cookie contains 110 calories and you cut it in half do you consume HALF the calories??
or is it just bogus.? like no matter how big the piece is its still going to contain that many calories.?...

If i eat about 600-800 calories a day..?
is it dangerous?.. i'm not fat! i just want to get toned and lose the stubborn little fat i have here and there before the summer, especially my little love handles.. besides my love handles i ...

I weigh 340 pounds. I have been trying to lose weight for a while. Can someone give me tips on doing so?

What are some natural laxatives?
School project/disguisting i know....

How do you get fat?
hi i was just wondering exactly how you get fat. is it all about calories or other factors too? can i get some specific informations about how you get fat? and what does fat calorie do? and will diet ...

Are you fat if youre 5'4 16 and 125 ibs?

Plz i dont know if im fat or not?
im 13 5'1" and 129lbs
AM I FAT???
AND IF I AM WHAT WEIGHT SHOULD I BE AT?
aND HOW CAN I GET THERE?...

Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Am I killing myself? Not enough calories, too much diet soda?
Hello. I have an eating disorder. I've been like this for years, I am seeking help. Lately I've been going down hill fast. I am eating 600 calories a day or less, and I drink TONS of diet ...

Do you brush your teeth BEFORE or AFTER you breakfast?

Whats a way to lose 50lb in 5 months?
whats a way that i can lose 50lb in 5 months
its really really important that i do so.
soo what are some ways that would help like what are some things you do to keep the weight off??

Is 96 lbs fat for a 12 year old????

Additional Details
im 5'1 yeaah i no, im shooooort!...

Should the state lower the drinking age?

Is it possible to eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes?????
My friends have this contest going to see who can eat 100 cookies in 100 minutes. Does anyone know if a person could do this without having any medical problems??? I'm thinking about asking my ...

If your bathroom scale could talk, what would it say?

Am i over weight?
i am 28 inches around my waist

i weigh 140 pounds

i am 5 foot 10

how can i loose half a stone
Additional Details

Does not doing excersise make you fat?
Even if you diet, does a lack of regular excersise in your life make you gain weight?...

Jenna
Is my height and weight regular for my age?
I am 13, going to be a freshman next year, 5'8, and 110 pounds. Is that normal?
Additional Details
by the way, I eat alot. :-)

AspiringTech
Rating
Your quite normal :)

redsoxfan2418
Under weight if you ask me, Wow 13, and a freshmen, that sounds young, I' m13 and going into 8th grade. You sound very Hot.

darrell o
Yes I think it a good for your age.

Cat G
Rating
You are underweight. Your BMI is 16.7 and it is considered underweight if you have a BMI of 18.5 or under.

♥Volleyball>Doll♥
Rating
lucky. I'm going to be a freshman too...i'm 5'8 too. NO WAY though am i telling you my weight! lol But it all comes down to your opinion: are YOU happy with your body? Cause in the long run, thats all that really matters. As for me, i shouldn't complain about my body. Its all good!

emilee!
Rating
gah. im gonna be a freshman next year. and im 125. 5' 3". im not fat and im sure u arent either

AK
Rating
Simple way to balance:

Check out your height in centi meters, subtract 100 from it u get u r normal weight

For ex: My height 190 cms
My weight = 190 - 90= 100kg but I weigh only 60kg `120 pounds

xoKellyox
you are actually a tad under weight :D Just eat more, but no junk :)

♥*~Semper Fi - Do or Die~*♥
no honey, you're underweight for your height.

Serendipity
pretty much.
110 is a little on the light side for being 5'8" but its basically average.

sarahjla84
Rating
Yes, you are normal. You are SLIGHTLY underweight. However, as you are still young and growing, this will probably change with time.

Being underweight as an adult may increase your risk of nutrient deficiencies, irregular periods, heart irregularities and chronic disease such as osteoporosis.

SS
Rating
Your OK, don’t worry, I’m 14 and 6 foot. Is all in the genes.

VR
my friend is like that and she has a nice body

Amber W
Rating
For your height you should weigh about 15 more pounds; however, you are still at a growing stage so you will probably gain more weight and height as you hit full maturity

ranchero800
Yes, except I'm 5'6, 13, and weigh 105 lbs.

I'm allergic to stupid
Perfectly normal

Jamiee (:
Yes it is normal. Actually really really skinny. o-o
You're blessed with being a skinny person.
I'm 5"8, 13 too, and 160. But once I get to 150 I'll consider myseldf normal.

kimber
you're good but a little under weight nothing to woory about tho

Anonymous N
your between normal and underweight

Happy
yes

RAWWRR!!!
i think ur kinda thin....

jameslankford
Rating
you are ideal...slightly taller than most girls but at a great weight.

Ash-a-lay
the weight is, but you seem very tall. your probably very thin. but guys like tall chicks!

tzeneth
At 5'8" you should be a little heavier. Around 138 is your ideal weight. Height just depends on your genetics and when you hit puberty at that age.

Amanda :/
Rating
yes your fine.
maybe a tad on the skinny side ?

hYS #1
Rating
thats gud

Chanizzle
Rating
You should way a little more.

shane c
Rating
oh my god your taller than i am, im 18 and barely 5'8 but i got a good 100 lbs on you

omgsweetx3
I think you should gain some weight.. You dont sound too healthy.

Ava <3
Rating
under weight......

Susan Yarrawonga
Your ideal weight would be 140 lbs so above 160 lbs could be regarded as overweight and below 120 lbs could be regarded as underweight.

Technically you are about 10 lbs underweight but as you are only 13 you will thicken out automatically as you get older. As you eat a lot you are undoubtedly OK and 110 lbs is your normal weight. If you were undereating you would not have reached a height of 5'8 at 13 as undereating can stunt your growth.

Some gym instructors actually tell people not to take too much notice of these height weight tables.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy