Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can eating too much chocolate in one day kill you?

Peanut buuter lover--help!!!!!!!?
i eat peanut butter everyday. at least a serving or too. is this bad? how could i replace it? i love PB and i crave it as a ...

Could I lose 50 pounds in 6 months? If I only ate fruit, vegetabels, water and sugarfree juice?
AND trained 5 times in the week, at the gym
for 1 hour ??...

Vitamin Deficency - My stepson point blank refuses to eat anything but Tomato soup, Spaghetti on toast & Chips
What harm is he going to do to himself by not eating a balanced diet where he gets all the required vitamins etc ( He's 13 )...

I need to workout and lose minimum 25lbs by new years. New diet but what kind of intense workouts? Intense!?
I am overweight and in school, a very hard thing. I have alot of friends, I dress well but dont feel like I look well. We are shooting a school movie and I need to look better... I have a new diet ...

Fart problem?
normally i dont take animal food, dairy products.i eat rice and some curries in the morning and at lunch.sometimes at lunch also rice n curry if not beens or peas at night.i have gass in my GI Tract ...

5' 6'' and 150 pounds is this ok?
do i need to lose a few pounds??...

Is it healthy to Lose 40lbs in 2 weeks?
Is it healthy to lose too much weight when you're not ...

Ii eat about 6 slices of white bread a day, is this healthy?
If not anyone know anything i can replace it with as i love toast and sandwiches. Thanks....

What's the best way for a girl to stay slim, without excercising?
I sit at a desk all day and then go home and mainly watch tv. how can i stay slim?...

I am only 13 and i already weight 210 lbs how do i lose weight and fast!?
I am 5,6 and 210lbs i have a small waist and a big stomach and butt what do you reccomend for me!...

What is the fastest way to lose weight? Exclude surgery.?

What's the ideal weight of a 5'5" (165 cm) girl? age 19?
"ideal" meaning thin and nice, not.. "acceptable, but can still lose some", with meat on her~ personal opinions, ...

We should drink 8 glasses of water a day?
but what is "a glass"
Additional Details
so a pint glass is?...

Appropriate weight for girl of 12??
My daughter is slightly worried about her weight and I wanted to know if anyone knew what they age/height:weight ratio for a girl her age is. She is 5"1.
Additional Details
Could ...

Do you think i will grow taller?
I'm 13 [going to be 14 at the end of march] and i'm 5'8 or 5'8.5
Do you think I can grow to be 5'10"? that's how tall I want to be=]

by the way, ...

Am I anorexic???
I dont eat much at all and my friends are always asking me about it. I excersise a LOT, and I think I am fat although my friends dont think so. Is there supposed to be a voice in your head that ...

Do fat people realize they're fat?
what about people that are just a little (but noticably) chubby?...

Obesity..!!!?
Why is it that in this world .. eveyone complaines about USA being very obese.. Then why is it that health food is so expensive and junk food is really cheap.. !!! Why isnt it the other way around..!!...

Help im skinny?
im 16 and weigh 80 pounds my height is 4'11 i really need help? i tried to eat alot of healthy food.sometimes i gain 2 pounds but then the next day i lose the two pounds. i just dont know how to ...

HULK
Is musterbation bad?

quilla
yes i guess so

$Sun King$
Rating
It will destroy your learning processes. You will first notice this in your spelling skills.

ronb48146
Rating
when you start going blind you better stop.

crawler
Rating
Yes. Now put that thing away before you go blind.

NONAME
No, of course not. However if you post this in the Religion section, a bunch of lunatics will tell you that it is bad and you are going to hell if you do it.

shaker
it's normal........at least i hope so ;-)

sandman
It depends how often you do it

Lindseyyy
whats musterbation.
i don't like mustard.
so obiousally it is bad.

White Shooting Star of HK
It must be bad for you if you can't even spell it right.

biznitchil
No it's actually really healthy for you---it relieves stress

thaistixxx
its part of life, so no

and there are many health benefits, go to the link in the source for more information

wish I were
no, everyone or most everyone does it!

nope n
Depends on what kind of mustard you use. I hate that grey crap.

I Hate Players
Rating
if it was bad nobody would do it!

Heinz M
Rating
Only if spelled incorrectly!

glassnegman
Rating
Hello =)

No, but spelling it incorrectly will make you go blind, and grow hair on your palms....

Namaste,

--Tom

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy