Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

tomstow90
Is it possible to smoke and still get fit?
I have joined a football team and have been smoking for about a year.

robert.glen4@btinternet.com
Rating
You know it's not.

Danger Mouse
Yes but you still have the same risk of getting cancer.

couture♥girl
Rating
absolutely. as long as you have a healthy diet and exercise regularly, you can still get fit.

however...smoking has been proven to make people gain weight so i dont know how that will play out for you.

confused
I think while your smoking you will never be trully fit.. smoking is bad for you it is scientifially proven..

If it works for you then thats your choice.. i dont smoke but dont condemn smokers.. its free speech and human rights for smoking!!

power to the people!

oracle
No-for eventually the cigarettes wil effect your oxygen level-smoking decreases the oxygen level that the blood can carry and this will effect your Breathing and Endurance. Smoking besides causing Lung Cancer also causes EMPHYSEMA-I'm sure you've seen people attached to oxygen tanks and causes Scarring of your Lungs. All these conditions will hinder you from being fir for 1-Oxygen levels determine how fit your lungs and that determines what your body can do. Lung Cancer does not have a high mortality rate-does not show obvious signs such as coughing up blood until cancer is there and often already too advanced for treatment to work-can't be fit laying in a coffin. I suggest you Stop Smoking-if you wish to remain active and on the football team. Go see your family doctor and talk about the medical help available to make the withdrawals easier and assure your success.

adamsjrcn
NO

Rating
Yes, but don't do it!

I work out pretty much every day and have been doing so for about 20 yrs now. When I first had kids, I started smoking... I did so for a few yrs. Its worthless, Quit!

??-Troubled-Luva-??
Rating
Yes,Providing you eat healthy and excercize although smoking may make you more exhausted earlier!

Cru A
defo... lung cancer takes a while to get going

Mandee
Rating
ya, but its not good for you

grindandflash
Yes. I did it for many years. There were very few people that could run as fast as I could for as long as I could even though I smoked heavily. I still gave up though in later years.

JESSICAluvzMIKE
Rating
you should probly quit if you want to run fast without being out of breath!

skycat
Rating
Why give up?
So what's going to make you stop? Knowing the financial cost, or seeing what's really happening to your body

Understand your habit
Knowing why and when you smoke and the extent of your nicotine habit equips you to win the battle and enjoy a smoke-free life for good ..More >>
Build your resolve
Know not just why you want to give up, but how you're going to set about it and where you can get help and support ..More >>
Ready, steady, stop
Make the decision with the help of our ready, steady, stop section and never look back

Kango Man
Rating
I smoke and have always been pretty fit, but I suppose I'd be fitter still if I didn't smoke!

me!
yes keep gong your doing fantastic well done you!!

taketwo
nope

jeepsarecool
Well, you would be better off if you quit smoking.

greenwillowtrie
Rating
The tabacco crop is the most fumigated in the world. Every time you inhale its like posioning your body.

Dee
most of the army smoke so it must be ok but try to cut down itl help and it good for you to stop it all together just in case.

Voxtar
Rating
no stop smoking

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy