Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

My teacher called me fat..?
today at school my health teacher was talking to us about eating disorders and like then when he got to talking about annorexia hes like i used to think lexi was borderline annorexic because last ...

God! I'm fat! Help!?
I NEED to lose weight before school starts! Majorly badly. My mom says that I'm very fat, and she refused to take me shopping. I'm so depressed. I'm 5 feet and 5 inches. I weight 133 ...

AM i FAT =( ?
Im 13
> Im 5'4''
> I weigh between 110 and 117 lbs
> im a size 2 in jeans
> i play soccer, volleyball, tennis, badminton, golf, football (with my dad ...

How many calories should i eat daily to lose weight?
im 18
133 lbs
5'5

i workout 6 days a week at the gym
alternating between:
35 minutes elliptical at 180 rpm, weight training
and
30 minutes elliptical at ...

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

فلسطين
Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?
Not trying to lose weight...just wondering if it's possible

Dream Police
Yes, just watch what you eat.

breshna15
Rating
probably

DangerDalton
Rating
yes but you need something to fill in the loose skin

erin j.
definitely, the results just won't come as fast. if you eat more veggies and fruits, the good stuff and stay on a SUPER strict diet as well as eat less than you normally do, you'll slowly begin to lose weight.

Ann D
dont eat or use laxitives

moonlight_wolf495
well have you tried DDR or WiiSports?

Exersize but its fun

instinct581
yeah just eat less; thats all you gota do

megalomaniac
Rating
Yes if you severely cut back on your food intake but this is not a healthy way to lose weight.

Your body is always burning some energy (to stay warm, to operate bodily functions and to replace dead cells for example). This is called your basal metabolic rate. (or the amount of energy you burn at rest)

However the body was designed for action and its best to combine exercise with proper diet. You don't need to do a lot, but doing some is best.

Intangible
Yes many morbidly obese people may not be physically able to exercise until they drop weight. By figuring out the number of calories your body uses per day, and creating a deficit will make it possible to lose weight.

skahoj
Rating
Yes it is, since losing weight is the result of using more calories than you consume. However, you'll be missing all the great benefits that you get from exercise, like feeling less tired, more energy and better mood, getting tone, having a healthier stronger heart, getting sick less, etc.

Andrew P
Rating
through exitment and exileration maby

gabeurb
Rating
First don't stop eating. when you do eat have small salads breakfast bran flakes or 2egg (whites only). 4 salads throw in some veggies to snack on. and drink water. the best equation is divide your weight in half and then convert to ounces. this will help any anytime you feel hungry between meals drink water. excersize does speed things up. even if your just walking. you burn just as many calories walking a mile as you do running it. Good luck. don't starve yourself whatever you decide to do.

lala_sun
Rating
Cut back ur daily calories, drink only water, no sugar,no bread

J
Rating
Yes, but that's not a healthy way of doing it. Exercise and diet are both important in losing weight and keeping it off.

Elizabeth
Rating
Yes but its only used by the severely overweight. And you don't look fat at all.

Jason V
Rating
Yes its possible my friend takes this and just with regular walking u can loose weight
try it i saw it work lol give it a shot!

http://www.topchoicenutrition.com/store/product.php?productid=16234&cat=269&page=1

Joe E
yes just eat alot less.

True Love!
yea a diet or that food that lets u loose weight

Proskyneo
Rating
Possible, through caloric restriction (low calorie diets) or drugs that stimulate metabolism, but DEFINITELY not healthy.

You should get exercise, regularly, regardless of whether you want to lose weight or not.

hobbit girl
of course if you eat less fatty food, but excersicing is the best and fastest way to go.

Debz
Rating
yes... starving yourself. and surgery.

Lazuras_Dc
Rating
Yes, if your total calorie intake is less than the expenditure your body needs to function then you will gradually lose weight. However, it is not healthy and your body is feeding off not only fat, but muscle and other tissues and nutrients your body needs to survive while you waste away.

logy388
yes! instead of eating 3 large meals, eat about 9 small meals throough out the day. This will greatly increase your metabolism thus making you loose weight

mansionghost
Rating

wITHOUT?

Have you tried this workout? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris&feature=email

IamTOdieFOR
yes

Ney-Ney
Rating
yes

Gusano
yes it is possible

Sven B
Rating
Yes.

drama = trauma
Yeah.

echoedmemories
Rating
Thank God.... someone who spells it the right way (and not "loose"... if I had a dollar for every time I've seen that, I'd be richer than Oprah).

Sure.......... you just don't eat. It's the unhealthiest way to do it but you DO lose weight. Diet pills don't work, from what I've heard.

But you put all the weight back on and more so, when you start eating again.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy