Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is barbecue bad for you?
...as way of cooking?. If it's then how bad is it, can it cause cancer?...

How can i lose weight?
my friend is worried that i've gained ten pounds and she wants me 2 stay on average weight. how can i lose 10 pounds in a month?...

What are some good ways to fight hunger?
I need to quit snacking and start eatign 1,300 calories a day. I want to drop a few for prom...and by a few im talking about 20 pounds. :)

So any good hunger supressant ideas?
weight ...

Tips on getting a flat stomach?
also does drinking lots of water help?
what exercizes can help getting rid of a tummy also?

Plz and Thank you.
Additional Details
would it help if for lunch all I had was ...

What's the quickest way to sober up?

I work out for hours at the gym every day! I havent lost a pound! Whats going on?
I work out for about 2 hours every night. I do lost of cardio and weight training. I sweat and push myself to the limit. I've only been working out for about a week and i havent seen any results....

Wich is a better workout?
to get ab results wich is better? using the ab machine? or doing crunches?...

How can I get thighs like these? (pics included)?
Please help and be nice because I'm feeling insecure.
My thighs look like this: http://i36.tinypic.com/2
I want my thighs to look like these: http://i36.tinypic.com/2...

What diet has given you the best results?
Sure, we all know the "eat right and exercise plan." But beyond that, have any of you had great results from an advertised diet like Atkins, the Zone, or something else? Thanks!...

How do you burn 150 calories in 15 minutes (or more)?
Please help i just drank and ate wayyyyy to much yesterday at a party and now feel immediatly guilty and want to burn off as much calories in as little time as possible.. THANKS
ps no I am not ...

Do i weigh normal?
well im 5'0 and i weigh any where bettween 98-101 pounds at times so am i at the right weight?...

How can i get rid of my stomach fat???
i'll do anything!! i just need to lose at least some of it fast!! i'll do any excercise for as long as i need....i just need it ...

How long is it safe to drink milk after its expiration date?

I am 103 pounds, anorexic, bulimic, and abuse laxatives. Doctors cant help, parents dont care. What do I do?
Please Help....I have no where else to ...

Am I to skinnky????
I'm 13 and 5'9 and I love to run and I'm very good at it .i love and play all sports so im a ahtlete. But i have good muscles not to muscular.But people say I'm to small ok I'...

How do i make protein shakes?
what ingredients should i use? and how often should i drink them for me not to get fat? i just want to loose weight and stay healthy....

Am i too skinny?
ok so im almost 13 years old.. and im 5"2...
I weigh 110 lbs... am i too skinny? i kno this is a kind of stupid question but i need your answer......

How much weight should I lose a day eating 40 calories per day?
I'm 5'4 at 133 lbs. Please do not waste my time and leave answers that tell me not to lose the weight or to eat me, I only want answers that actually try to answer my question. Also if you ...

Is 5'3" a short 15 year old girls height?
can i still grow?...

Is egg good?
what is the best part of the egg to eat yellow or white and why?
what is so bad on the yellow part ?
I need to gain weight can i eat a dozen every morning ? no i don't have ...

Ava love
Is is Spaghetti bad for you?
I'm starting a diet tomorrow. I'm wanna lose weight. I'm not going to eat a lot just a little

Finisher 3000
Rating
is is

tome3a
Rating
It can be. It can produce sugars into your blood stream. You probably want to switch to whole wheat spaghetti.

soccerluva
Rating
no not really. Spaghetti is bread and it is not the best thing to be eating but it isn't bad either. If you buy whole wheat pasta, it will be healthier for you.

~~*GUYAN3ZE_GYAL*~~
spaghetti is ok to eat but contains alot of calories and oils. if i was u, i would eat a little bit of spaghetti.

ali
it isnt too bad for you, just make sure you check you're portion sizes.
its also better to use whole grain pasta and a veggie filled sauce insted of creamy sauces
hope i helped!

Renee
Rating
everything is bad for you when you eat a lot of it.
if you eat spaghetti, just have a small portion
but the carbs in spaghetti are good for your body.
they give you energy

TJ2day
It is a carbohydrate, we need carbs for fuel. If you want to enhance the benefits of your carb intake try whole grain spaghetti (you will eel more satisfied longer), add fresh tomatoes, a drop of olive oil, fresh garlic and a sprinkle of parm. cheese. Add a salad packed w/ green and red peppers, celery carrots and tomatoes and cucumbers... and a drop of olive oil and vinegar salt and pepper...

Isabella
Rating
Well not really. But is has a lot of carbs.

Rating
as long as u dont eat it like everyday or alot it is very healthy for u and will give u alot of energy. Hope this helps!

ladybugsmilez
Rating
The sauce isnt bad for ya, nor the meat, its the noodles...Get the noodles that have high fiber or the whole grain ones. You cant really taste a diff in the taste. Always eat in moderation and u will be ok!!

Kofi Kingston Is The Best
Rating
k thts bad dnt eat just a little bit. eat a fair amount and work out 40 mins everyday with a light warm up and then a strectch. DNT TAKE ANY MEDICINE LIKE FAT REDUCTION CRAP. and as far as ur question goes... Wen ur on a diet alot of carbohydrate is bad for u (Carbs are mainly found in wheat) so it depends how much of spagetti u eat.

unladylikeprincess
whole wheat pasta is better for you it has less sodium and more fiber

autumnamber1978
Rating
carbs give you energy but can also be bad if you not active...

Heidi Ho
Well it has a lot of Carbs in it..,and Carbs aren't exactly good for you. But if you eat small portions with organic wheat noodles, no harm is done. I know it doesn't sound tempting, but trust me it is very good.

~Miss Curious~
No it's not bad for you. It's not low in calories either though.

I would recommend using Whole Wheat pasta instead.

Ρ•Ο‰
Rating
http://www.fitandtrim.co.uk/calories_spaghetti.html

Good source of carbs.

Also, during a "diet" you can eat "bad" foods, but just remember - eat them in moderation.
Don't forget to exercise too.

Katie
Rating
Anything in moderation is not bad for you. You need to have a balance in your diet with all the food groups.

Layla Lou C.
Rating
no it just depends on the ingredients use healthy stuff

Cowgirl Meli
Rating
A small portion a week wouldn't be bad. It's just high in carbs.

(: D.O.T :)
Depends on what you put in it! Like what kinds of noodles you use, the sause type, and stuff like that! Use the healthy stuff to make it!

amberleigh222
Rating
spaghetti has a lot of carbs, but if you eat whole wheat pasta instead of white, it will be a little healthier.

just me (:
no why would it be bad to eat??

Julie R
no it gives u energy

van kedileri
Rating
eating less will make you lose weight.
spaghetti is not per se bad

Bree
No pasta is good for you.

Krewna
Rating
i don't think it is, you could get whole wheat spaghetti and choose a healthier/natural sauce

poni07l
No it's not

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, April 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy