Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Help! me! why do u exercise with music & why?
OK SO IM DOING A SCIENCE FAIR PROJECT & I ALOT OF PEOPLE TO TELL ME WHY U CHOSE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE U EXERCISE! & WHY!
THANKS ILOVEU!...

I didn't work out today and now I feel guilty?
Is this such a bad setback? I didn't have work or anything else to do today and I told myself I was going to workout a lot but I ended up lying in bed all day. I work out at least 3-5 times a ...

Am I overweight?
I am an 18 year old boy who is 6 foot tall and 16 stones in weight! Am i fat? And if I am how much shall i lose and how?

Thanks

Mark
Additional Details

How much should a girl, 18, 5"7" weight? b/c i weigh 123 pounds?

Its like anorexia but i dont want to lose weight, i want to be taller?
im naturally skinny, so weight is by no means an issue for me.
my obsession is with gaining height
i eat things with lots of vitamins, lots of calcium
im always stretching my legs, ...

Am I fat???!!!? PLEASE HELP!?
I'm 15, I weight 120, and I'm 5'4. I FEEEL fAT =( AM II??...

Am I too skinny?
I'm 13 year old.
I'm 4'11 and I weigh 70 lbs.
I try to gain weight but, it's not working.
What should I do?
Thanks for the help!
I appreciate it!...

Ok i need to loose pounds in three days?
ive tried everything pills diets exersise but i keep going back to the ...

How can I get taller?
I'm not looking for dumb answers or "no you can't." I'm dead serious, and I need help. I'm 13, and I'm really short. If you can give me a way to get taller, I will ...

My age is 20 & my height is 5'1 . how can i increase my height. this is serious no funny responses. thankyou
i am using yoko and i also ordered super-growth is there any way i can do more than this. i also do the stretching exercises. please let me know if you know anybody has made it that would boost my ...

I'm 16, 5 feet and i weigh 83 pounds. Is that normal?

I'm skinny and wanah get fat, what should I do?
I eat a lot of crap and not even gain a pound...c'mon...I need a way to gain weight...not lose it!...

I'm a 13 year old girl, i weigh 127 am I over weight?

Additional Details
My height is 5'2.........

What to eat if you are feeling shakey/faint?
Hi, I have a feeling that I'm not eating enough to satisfy my body since I have increase my activity level.
Is there a good food that will help me not feel shakey/faint during the day that ...

What do guys like better, blondes or brunettes?

Is this fat!!!!!!!!?
im 5'1.5" tall and i weigh 110 pounds or 109 am i fat i def think i am but am i? b4 i diet i wanna no im 13 by the way
Additional Details

How much should the average 12 year old weigh?

How much is a sensible amount of weight to lose in a week?
I want to lose a stone and a half by November the 1st? Is it possible? Is it healthy?...

10 points for best answer..please help?
Im currently staying at my boyfriends house for another week (ive been here for a month). His mother and sister have been eating my food:( Its kind of bothering me because i only eat certain type of ...

Why is anorexic/skinny considered attractive?
Why?! Why don't people love Kelly Brook's body more than those sticky girls. Haven't they seen her beautiful curves?! And she eats right too!

Why is size zero considered ...

Ronald S
Is buttered popcorn fattening?
I dont like popcorn without butter , so dont tell me that option.
Just these microwave popcorn bags, do they have a lot of fattening calories?

sweetie_tdp
Rating
They can be fattening especially if you're the kind of person who wants to eat the whole bag. When I started dieting I bought some Molly McButter Butter Sprinkles to put on plain popcorn and that seems to suffice. If you absolutely can't do without the butter then take plain popcorn and heat a little bit of low fat butter-flavored margarine to sprinkle over it. It still has some fat but it's less fattening then the buttered popcorn.

JOJO
25g is 2.5 points on the weight watchers diet.

andreamntngr
They definitely do. Don't eat them.

sarahh_f
Rating
The microwaveable pop-corns do contain alot of fat. I would suggect you make your own pop-corn, its not that hard, plus you can be sure about the contents.

Bigdog
Read the label Dude! That's why it's there...

Butter is good for you. Ask Paula Deen!

If you are on a low carb diet - NO
If you are on a regular diet - YES!

Suggestion - Use regular popcorn, and drown it in Mrs. Butter.
It's a powder in the spice section of your grocery. There are a lot of other brands too!

Still, READ THE LABEL!!!

Mr. Bodhisattva
Rating
Try air popping and a fat free buttery pan spray.

♥ Mary ♥
Rating
o ya a lot of fatting calores but u should buy the low-fat popcorn it taste like butter too

ehalton1986
Rating
504kcal per 100g
30g fat per 100g

a bag of 'Popz' butter microwave popcorn has 100g

so calorie wise it is the equivalent to a meal roughly so i suppose its not that bad if you substitute your lunch for a bag of this... but dont try to live on this as it doesnt contain all your required daily nutrients.

I don't know. However, last night at the movies my friend and I discovered that if you dip your chip in the nacho cheese THEN into the popcorn, it makes for quite a tasty treat!

Londonbaby
Rating
Calories are energy not fat. But yes, buttered popcorn is fattening, but I agree it's boring without! Just don't eat it all the time, you'll be fine!xx

jardon
yes

Curious Girl is back.
somwhat, if you're really worried get a lighter version of it, those usually aren't that bad.

tanzanite
Rating
yes so just don't eat popcorn then.

gigi
Eat in small portions only

ausblue
Rating
Yes they will be very fattening with butter!
cook your own, they only take a few minutes & you only use a little oil which will have calories etc unless you buy those micro-wave containers to cook the popcorn without oil
& then put the butter on after they are cooked
I eat popcorn most nights & have been doing that for donkey years & I'm not fat but I cook my own & only sometimes add butter & i use oil only to cook them in

bu5teruk
if you had to ask the question ,then i think you already know the answer.

Alex L
butter is essentially fat

Spikey
Yes.

~♥♥KoKo♥♥~ (back for a while)
Rating
YES!! it is very fattening!!!!

bmac
Good grief. Just look at the box the popcorn comes in.

thrawn322
yes, butter is really bad

George T
yup

Mini TC
Rating
yes it is. depending on how much butter will make you fater.

HP
Yes, those bags of popcorn are really fattening.

jessica :]
yes

amazin'g
Rating
Check the label. It'll tell you. And, it all depends on how much you eat!

Abby
yes

bloodynonsense
Rating
right on kermit wtf these muppets doing asking questions about popcorn , fat fooks sat in front of the tv and eating chit fat fookers lmao

sassy!
i would thinkso they are very buttery

RetroBunny69
Rating
I think so...but it won't kill you to eat it once in a while..

b97st
Rating
Very fattening.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy