Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i get rid of my stomach fat???
i'll do anything!! i just need to lose at least some of it fast!! i'll do any excercise for as long as i need....i just need it ...

How long is it safe to drink milk after its expiration date?

I am 103 pounds, anorexic, bulimic, and abuse laxatives. Doctors cant help, parents dont care. What do I do?
Please Help....I have no where else to ...

Am I to skinnky????
I'm 13 and 5'9 and I love to run and I'm very good at it .i love and play all sports so im a ahtlete. But i have good muscles not to muscular.But people say I'm to small ok I'...

How do i make protein shakes?
what ingredients should i use? and how often should i drink them for me not to get fat? i just want to loose weight and stay healthy....

Am i too skinny?
ok so im almost 13 years old.. and im 5"2...
I weigh 110 lbs... am i too skinny? i kno this is a kind of stupid question but i need your answer......

How much weight should I lose a day eating 40 calories per day?
I'm 5'4 at 133 lbs. Please do not waste my time and leave answers that tell me not to lose the weight or to eat me, I only want answers that actually try to answer my question. Also if you ...

Is 5'3" a short 15 year old girls height?
can i still grow?...

Is egg good?
what is the best part of the egg to eat yellow or white and why?
what is so bad on the yellow part ?
I need to gain weight can i eat a dozen every morning ? no i don't have ...

How tall will I be?
I am 13 1/2 and I weigh 110 lbs. I am 5"3 and my shoe size is
8 1/2 or 9 like my mom. My mom is 5"6 and my dad is 5"7 (I think).

How tall will I be when I am done ...

Tell me honestly what u think?? ( pics)?
my tummy is huge cuz i have binge eating disorder but am worling on it...
but what wud u say ...slim average ...slightly fat or fat ???
pretty...ugly ...average
rate me on everythings<...

10 points for just an estimate?
i know no one can actually know the exact amount but about how many calories can walking 30 minutes a day burn?

PLEASE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU ANSWER!!!...

My name should be Fatty McFattars... Can you help me?
Ok heres the deal, I have tried EVERYTHING to lose weight and nothing works for me. I have tried cutting down to 1000 calories a day with 30 min of aerobics. I've tried almost every "fad&...

If alcohol is full of calories how come alcoholics are skinny?

Am I at a good weight?
Well I'm around five feet two inches. I weigh like 84 pounds. Is that good or bad. 'cuz I feel fat but my friends and stuff say I'm not, but I don't know so that why I'm ...

Metabolism is what makes you lose weight right?
What can I do to speed up my metabolism? I have to lose weight like yesterday. I just have to lose 30 pounds. I was ill, and gained this weight in a year and a half. I was 122. Please, I need help. T...

I'm 5'1" and weigh about 90 lbs, is that overweight?

I am down about my weight?
i am 5 ft seven and weigh 13 stones 7llb its the biggest i have ever been in my life, i feel really down about it, i have brought good books on dieting, i just cannot seem to do it, i cried about it ...

Im hungry and bored what can I eat?
Any suggestions for snacks would be good.
Also don't lecture on not eating just because I'm bored because I am underweight and trying to put on 25 pounds.
Additional Details<...

What is the recommend amount of water you should drink per day?

Garfield
Is barbecue bad for you?
...as way of cooking?. If it's then how bad is it, can it cause cancer?

jc q
Rating
it's only bad if you get burned..:-)

Batista 4 Champ
barbecue is good it is a good source of protein because of the meat in what you barbecue and you can also barbecue veggies to

Mr.Know
Rating
yes but i don't care

Justaxing
BBQ rules!

Amanda Christine_17
Its not unless you burn it too much or its really got the crisps of burnt on it those are carcinogens that cause cancer so if you like your food really cooked and crispy then you need to watch out cause after a while it can effect you

Steve H
Only if YOU are on the grill!

caronmiami
i have heard that something in the cole can give cancer....
but i haven;t seen any hard core evidence

Teia
Rating
I was actually just reading through my monthly health pamphlet that our local clinic sends out. Since it's almost summer time, BBQ was a big topic in there. From what I read, the burnt/black/crispy parts of food off a grill contain carcinogens which can cause cancer. They recommend not grilling constantly and also to not burn the food. Uncharred food is ok. Just don't consume exceptional amounts of grilled food.

spanky
i love barbecue!

☆BTriX☆
It depends how burnt the meat you're eating is

edmccarthy12
Rating
everything is bad for you even breathing in this air of ours. big deal just have fun with life.... i love watching people trying to save the planet, it has been here for billions of years and will be here a couple more billion after the human race has killed itself. and people are afraid of global warming and know BBQ?

Jovi Fan
Rating
no. your fine. barbecue your butt off!

Melanie
it is better than deep frying food or frying foods. The food is not sitting in the grease

kaylamcartwright
Rating
If the smoke rising from the barbeque pit is worrying you, then hear this. It contains no poisons therefore it is not bad and has a nearly invisible chance of cancer.

Brooklyn
no just dont eat too much

kelt
hell anything can cause cancer but barbecue if it does we are all in trouble but i think it is healthier because it cooks in natural juices ec t

erdnuss_schlampe
well, if you burn then yeah, the carcinogens can cause cancer. just don't eat the black part.

katie
it cood kill u, yes. if u CHOKE ON IT! what is wrong with BBQ?

zerlichman
No, where did u here that

slugworm88
It is good for your heart.

fireball226
no its great and we die anyway might as well enjoy the ride!!

desiconcam
Look man I eat barbecue and I'm fine, but if you're on a diet, then you could eat the food you like. You just have to look at the calories, sugar, fat, sugar from fat, and cholesterol, so you can stay healthy you should just make sure you look at the nutrious facts and no it doesn't cause cancer.

100% Organic Snarkâ„¢
If it was, I'd be dead by now. I was born and raised in the south and barbecue is a food group.

angijd
Its a great way of having nice tasty food, make sure you let the coals burn down to a red glow not flames, dont over do bbq's as i think (not sure) that to much of the sulpher or something is not good in high quantitys

Karl
I've heard that too, but it's so darn good! Stubs yumm!

Just_gone
Red meat is very hard to digest. Smoke contains carcinogens, and cooking meat well increases them, too.

tvcomedyexpert
No. Anything that tasty has to be good for you.

Besides everything causes cancer.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy