Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Need to lose 20 pounds in 5 days any ideas?

Whats wrong with milk?
people keep telling me that its bad to drink milk because it has something in it that makes you gain weight and other crap. i drink about two glasses of white skim milk a day along with like...1/2 ...

Stop eating Junk food!!!!????
How can i stop eating junk food? I don't eat when i'm hungry, i eat junk food when i'm bored. I dont even realize that i'm doing it! How can I stop?...

How many of you wish, that you could lose weight?
I wish, I could lose 25 lbs.
Additional Details
I am 5' 3" tall and I weigh 150 lbs....

Can fasting help me lose weight?
Hi. Im 24 5ft5 and I weigh 150lbs. I got so freaked out when I saw the scale. I gained 15 pounds in 6 months. I have been looking through pro ana sites, and it seems interesting. I know that is a bad ...

Quickest way to get rid of weed.?
ok before the lectures begin, i rarely smoke, i smoke once every 3 months maybe even longer. I smoked weed monday and i ahve a drug test this week, what is the quickest way to get it out without ...

Is baked chicken thighs good for you and low fat?
I am on a strict diet, is chicken thighs the best meat for low calories?...

What will happen to your body, if all the liquid that you drink was coke, pepsi or any other cola product?
If all your liquid intake was soda, what would happen to you?
BACKDROP:
You run 30 kms a week, lift weights 3 times a week, and dont drink alcohol, nor smoke....

Whats the best way to lose weight fast for a man?

Well, this is my 3 time writting this question. I need some help with my friend.?
My friend is gaining so much weight its not even funny.... she is 5 fooot 4 and weighs 323 pounds not even a month ago she was in the 200's and about a month and a half ago she was in her 100...

If I am dieting and I am losing weight would it be bad to have a small piece of birthday cake?
I am pounds and need to keep losing some......I don't want to kill my matabolism by having a piece but would like to celebrate with her? Should I abstain or have a little piece and do extra ...

How many caloris must i burn a week in order to lose one pound?
I want to lose at least a pound a week so i can start feeling healthy....

I want to lose some weight on my stomach but idk what excirse i should do and how long i should do it for?
i want to lose 10-20 ...

Is this a bad eating plan?
Is this an unhealthy diet? I really want to lose weight!

This is what I have eaten so far today:
1. A bowl of Total Whole Wheat cereal
2. A bowl of Special K Cereal

A...

Can you recommend a good way to lose weight?
I have tried dieting, slimming pills and the standard just eat healthy response. My thyroid function is fine. I don't eat lots of junk and maybe i could excercise a little more but i get a fine ...

Me and my family aren't really able to keep food down and our bowels come out in liquid form?
its been going on for 5days.....

I need to lose weight, but I hate exercising! HELP ME!?
I am 24 and I need to lose a lot of weight I realized today.
Any simple diets? Exercises/ workouts?
Additional Details
I'm willing to spend about $50 on stuff, I am starting ...

Is vodka fattening?

Additional Details
mixed with orange ...

Honest people plz answer?
My weight is 120 and my height is 5'7 and my age is 12. I love to go outside and play sports for hours and if i keep this up and when i am 15 how much do you think i will weigh then? And do you ...

Am i anorexic?
hieght 5,10
age 16
male
weight 130...

Dioso
Is It Okay To Skip Exercise For A Few Days?
I Work Out Everyday. But Sometimes I'm So Exhausted That I Want To Skip A Day Or Two (Weekly) But I Usually End Up Feeling Bad & Getting The "You're Never Going To Get Muscular" Thoughts. & I End Up Working Out Anyway.

Well, Quite Frankly, No Matter What I Do I Always Doubt Myself & Think I'm Doing It Wrong. Someone Please Help!

john cena
If you wanna be mascular, u gotta work out everyday..

Kipani
Yes. I do 4 days a week, and I'm good.

AJ
Rating
yh u need your body to rest sometimes so no need to worry if work it to hard you will end up pulling a muscle or somthing so have a days rest or just do a very light work out

CrazyCarlie
its not too good to exercize everyday. you should do it every other day

erihsech
Rating
it's perfectly fine and necessary to take a couple days off.
you're not doing anything wrong. dieticians and physicians suggest working out 3-4 times a week. you don't have to do it everyday.
just keep consistency and you'll get there =D

Hannah F
Rating
Yes!Its greAT sry bout the caps lock i do that every time!LOL!
If u have 2 much exersise u may eb]nd up dying!So dont exersise 2 much!

You should excercise at least 4 times a week for an hour...

Eat healthy, Drink PLENTY of water, and do your routine excercises and jogging...

Workin out 7 days a week hurts and aches your muscles..
Is bad for u...

Hope i helped!

OBAMA ALL THE WAY
Rating
yes, it is fine to skip for a few days! but not for weeke on end, then it gets to be a little 2 much.

JoAnna
yea, your body needs the time to recover from the work out. If you are always feeling tired, make sure you are eating a good diet. well balenced.
Instead of working out everyday, you could workout every other day.

good luck

jin k
Rating
no, because if you skip days of exercising then you will gain weight. i know its hard to understand but the days you skip exercising you eat and eat. And you can gain weight. I'm telling you this from my experience. If u get exhausted of exercising just try to do it at home for 5-10min.

John M
I can take a day off with no harm, but two days in a row and my BRAIN muscles tell me GET BACK TO WORK!!! Slow and steady wins the race, and you can take breaks from steady.

nadz
Rating
skipping, thats good enough. even walking is an excersize, so skipping is great. if you feel tired dont be afraid to take a break inbetween days. muscles dont grow on continuous work outs. when you work out your muscles tear, then it grows bck with a bit extra to stop it hapening again so thats how they grow bigger. if you dont take a rest then youll injure yourself from not letting the muscles heal.

ClicketyClack
Three days of exercise and one day off is ideal. Your body has a chance to form new muscle fiber and you come back re-energized, too.

Good luck and don't doubt what your body is telling you!! : )

oceanblue
I think you need a chill pill....you shouldnt be so hard on yourself.. I wouldnt stress so much if you miss a day....bad on your heart. You need a break once a week. I do 3-4 days a week for a few hours each day and I feel great. My workouts are very physical though. Lots of cardio and dancing. :) GOood luck!

?
Rating
If you're going to do a non-aerobic workout you should alternate muscle groups and take a day off every 2-3 days.

Sdfsdf D
Some people dont even exercise once a year! So no i really dont think its matters. I only exercise about 20 minutes every 2 days or something like that. It keeps me fit and slim and doesnt wear me owt to much =]

thefaty08
idk its good for u to keep going, but probably like 2 days of rest a week would be good so ure muscles have time to grow.
when you work out your muscles dont get enough oxygen, causeing them to produce energy in a different way that produces lactic acid. the lactic acid burns through your muscles, but then your muscles grow back bigger. so the 2 days will give them time to grow back.

Jess Bby.
yes, its okay to miss a day or two.

pushing your self is good, but theirs a limit, so take a break, sit back, && relax.

-->Doubting your self isn't the way to go, if you set your mind to it you will accomplish it.

Corporate Mom
Rating
the problem with skipping a day here and there is it's way too easy to skip a day, then two days, then three, then before you know it you don't work out anymore. Just do it, you'll feel better for it!

terrytunes1958@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Yes, it is equally important to give your body rest, at least once per week, and then take a week off every few months for recovery. Weights one day, and cardio the next day is also a good way to mix it up so your muscles heal properly.

?
Rating
Yes...in fact periodically your body needs a bit of a break from a tough workout!!!! Great question!!! BUT stay with your routine!!!!

Best

Blue

?
Of course it's alright to skip a few days. We all need a break sometimes and it won't change anything.

ashlynn18
Yeah, its ok, in fact your body actually need a few days off for your muscles to repair themselves.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, November 26, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy