Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Should we exercise with an empty stomach or with a full stomach?
I'm 5'8 and 270 lbs..
I want to start running tomorrow morning.
I didn't know if I should eat cereal or something before hand.. Or just wait till I get home.
Your ...

Is it bad to make your kids eat when their not hungry?

Is 137 pounds for a 14 year old girl with height 5''7' normal or is it overwweight?

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah just tell me answers don't say I shouldn't you'd be wasting your time!
Ok so I am planing on being anorexic yeah I know "It will cause permanent damage to your body I shouldn't do that!!" I just want a yes or no answer there is nothing wrong with my mind ...

Am i fat???
ok im 13 5'1 and weight like 103-108 (huge difference depends alot like wat time i weigiht myself like if i weight right after i eat) umm i have huge lovehandles(so annoying) and a im a b ...

Am I fat???
Yesterday I heard some girls talking and they are like whispering "she is so fat" when I walked by. I don't know if they were talking about me or it was just coincidence that I was ...

What can i eat after 9:00 pm?
Im starving right now; and i KNOW its not good to eat around or after like 9PM?

So its like 2:33 AM, and im so so hungry .. is there something i can eat that wont effect me too much while ...

Have you ever been on a diet?
what did you do?

how much did you lose and in what time?...

Am I Underweight? I'm 14 and I weigh 73 Lbs?
Okay. I'm firstly MALE, and I am 5 Foot 1 Inches in Height. I do eat regulary and I even eat too much sugary prodcuts at times but yet people are saying I am to skinny for a Male? I'm ...

How much water is good for the average person to drink a day?
I hear 8 glasses, but how big is a glass? 1 cup? And is that an old wives tale so to speak?...

How do you stop yourself from eating?

.Anyone know how to put on weight ?
I dont do very much right now at present time . I eat probally more than a lot of people I know . Any ideas. Im 190 pounds and 6 foot four lookin for another 30 pounds cant seem to get there
A...

Just courious, Am I Fat?
I am 5'6 or 5'7 and I am 139-144 lbs. I skip around alot. I just wanted to know If i should loss some weight. T...

Would you rather be hugely fat or dangerously skinny?
Also which would you find more attractive in a partner....

Why can't I run more than 2 miles?
I am young, fit, and healthy....but after 2 miles in my neighborhood I am dying!!! Why can't I do 5 miles like some other people?...

What's the average height and weight of a 7th grader going onto 8th grader?
I don't really know if I'm height range, I mean I've always been one of the small ones in my class.

I'm around 149 CM. (around 4'10'?)
Weight is around 1...

Am i overweight?
i am 16 years old, 5ft 1 and i weight 10 stones
Additional Details
10 stones = 143 ...

I am on a diet to lose 125 lbs. If I lose the weight slowly will that help to minimize sagging skin?
Middle aged ffemale. Vegetarian. Plan to keep the weight loss between 1-2 lbs. per week. Any suggestions welcome!!...

Is running better for you then walking? I weigh 183 pounds and i am 5 foot 6 I need to loose weight and was to
I weight 183 ponds and I am 5'6. I need to loose weight and want to loose weight......so i was told running will produce faster and better results. Anyone know anything about this?
Thanks ...

How can i put on weight?

Jeni
Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107

UofMWolverines03
No and no.

Andy L
Rating
no thats good

Shawnacy
Rating
OH BROTHER

Ani-May
no i'm shorter and weigh more but i'm by no means fat

XD (loves JB's)
Rating
no way

Nicole H
No, that's actually skinny.

Wilson C
I think it is OK. Cause my wife was like that when we got married.

Selina
I think not.
For both of them.

Armour-Plated Angel
Neither is anywhere close to fat!! I am thrilled to be 129lbs at 5foot 3, It took a lot of work for me to get down to that weight, I can not picture myself much thinner and still look healthy

I love the boy with the FRO
Rating
noooooooooooo

samcatfrost
thats good weight maybe even a little under weight.

cathyann5519
Rating
no way

ryan h
Rating
i dont think so

♥ily♥4ever♥
NOOOO

Less Confused
Rating
No! Unless you're mentally disturbed you know it's not. You're just on here to get attention.

You obviously have internet so do me a favor, look up BMI. Okay? Thats B as in bad, M as in mother, and I and in introduction.

I may get thumbs down for this, but it needed to be said.

1popayanco
Rating
no thats a good weight

Me
no and no. :)

Kandiii♥
Definitely NOT! That is closer to underweight than it is to being fat. And no to the 5'3 and 107 lbs either, that one is just right. =)

Kenna Coconutâ„¢
Rating
no, babe.
in fact, you better work on gainin some weight!!!
im 5' 2" and 125 pounds.
and im skinny.
sometimes i think I am too skinny!
be happy, i mean.... you could almost be runaway model like that. plus four inches though.
5' 3" and 107 is also extremely skinny.
woww.

shawnawanagain
Rating
NOOO!!!!
you sound about right or maybe even a little too skinny

ekstacee
Ummm no. Too skinny. I am 5'4" and I am definitely more than 100 lbs and I am NOT fat.
5'3" and 107 seems healthier, but still on the slim side.

codster l
depends if its muscle or body fat. Also, its different on every person.

Rating
it all depends on the persons figure...im 6'2" ... 235 lbs...am i fat????

by the way im not :-P

WakeboardGal4Life
god no
im 5'5 130 and not over weight, not skinny ether just healthy with some muscle cos i love sports.
if your 5'4 and less than 100 pounds thats a bit worrying

HELLO!
Rating
URRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO MCDONALDS AND GAIN A POUND OR TEN!!!!!!!!!!!

................how old are you anyway............????

ellieeee
both are underweight

Mandy <3 [rip MSK]
Rating
umm no, not fat at all. i think that is really skiny

Mae
Ummm, no~ you could easily gain 15 lbs, and probably should. You should see someone

Narcissa K
Rating
OMGGG Eat a sandwich or something, you are SO not fat

pumpkin
you're a dumbass....eat a cookie.

ver_jen
Rating
Holy GRACIOUS NO! That is anorexic! My daughter is 5'2" and 100 LBS and she is going to the hospital to be treated for anorexia! Everyone says she is thin as a rail.

The doctor said her ideal weight is actually 114 - 116 LBS for her build. EAT SOMETHING before you become like my daughter, if you aren't already.

EDIT: BTW that is how I spell my name too Jeni (please don't loose any weight...put some on....PLEASE??!!)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy