Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How do i gain weight ?
I know this might be a stupid question but i have about 2 days to gain 8 pounds.

my current weight is 90 pounds
i'm 5'2 and 18 years old.
Additional Details

I'm 5'1 and 96 lbs how do i lose weight?
i used to be 110 lbs, and i still feel and look fat. what do i do about it?
and i'm a 15 year old girl.
Additional Details

Should i use steriods...?
I want to become bigger and bulky'er and stronger, ,should i go on the steriod path???? If "Yes" any idea where could i purchase one in Toronto???...

Am i fat? how much do you think i weigh?

I weigh 107 & im 17?
Im 17, 5'4 & i weigh 107...too fat...too thin...
Additional Details
I work out 6 days a week and i play club vooleyball & ...

Hey am I overweight?
5'5 and 128 lbs
actually good leg muscles though

but a bit of hips- please how do I get rid of them?...

Am I too white?(seriously)?
I've had a paler complexion all my life, but I'm always being told to go out in the sun more and whatnot. Thing is, I do, I'm outside practically everyday yet I never get tan. So am I ...

How much weight can you lose if u eat 100 calories per day?

I am a 53 year old woman who throws up my food after every supper. I've been doing this for a month to lose
trying to lose wieght. since i am 100 lbs over weight, won't this just make the fat burn up before it can hurt any of my organs?...

I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight???
I'm 5'7 122 pounds... is this a good weight??? I run 3-4 times a week to stay toned....

Do you think I eat a lot?
I weigh 98 pounds and am 5'2''. I think I eat like a pig and way too much. Okay so today I ate:

breakfast; a cup and a half of cereal with 1% milk.

lunch; 2 mini ...

Am I fat? Plz Be honest?
I am 12 years old I am 5 feet tall and i weigh 100 pounds am i fat please be honest i wont report you if you have a mean comment I want to know the truth ?
P.S My dad says it is because I have ...

What is a good snack to eat that doesn't make you fat even if you eat a lot of it?
When i come home from school i am starving. What can I eat that is good for you and tastes good?...

Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!...

I know i have an eating disorder- who should i tell??
i'm 15 years old, 5'3" and 110 pounds. i know i'm not underweight or anything, but at first it seemed to be thrilling to fast for days, and now i realize im addicted and its ...

Do you think i'm fat? picture inside?
http://s226.photobucket.
also, how much do you think i weigh, i'm 5'4.
Additional Details

My weight...ideal ? underweight ? overweight ?
i am 5 foot 5
8 stone 2/3

I am addicted to pepsi what can i do?
i crave it and actually feel bad and grouchy when i dont have any i drink 20 ounces or more a day if i hv ...

Am I overweight?
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and I weigh 126lbs. Am I overweight? And if I am, how can I loose a bit of weight? This is seriously getting to me!

Btw I'm 13....

What are some CARDIO things i can do to burn mega fat?
CArdio.. no weights. ...

honey b
Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14

Shannon
Rating
Its tall but hopefully you wont get any taller but you do have a modeling career though! Lucky im 5'1

Alex P. of Richmondville
Rating
its a good thing. once you start to shrink again you'll want that height.

plus you can be a good JV or Frosh basketball player as a center or power forward

jcarriere007
Rating
Don't worry sweetie, guys usually like tall woman!

keep it simple
Rating
its tall..but not bad :)

Kitten
Honey, I'm the same age as you and my height is 5'0. I feel so short and would do anything to be tall. You should enjoy it. You are probably the only person I know who can spike a volleyball over the net by just standing by it without jumping up!! Don't be depressed about how tall you are. You should respect yourself because if you don't, you'll be missing out on much other important things.. So please, follow my advice. I have tall kids in my school and I envy them. Why? Because they don't feel like a midget. So enjoy your height!!

Scribe63
no, I'm 5'8" too. It's better than being real short

beez
I hope not. I've been that since I was your age and that was a long time ago. For some odd reason, I've usually attracted shorter guys, not the tall ones who want petite girls. bummer

poochy2@sbcglobal.net
You're never too tall. My niece is 6 foot and beautiful. My daughter 5' 7". My other niece about 5' 9."

abc
No, it's perfect. You're not small and you're not large. Now, if you were 4'8 or 6'8, then you'd have a problem. Some modeling agencies require girls 5'7 or more. I'm 23 and 5'4. I wish I were taller.

tamara tk
no but your kinda of tall for a 14 year old im 5'6 and 13

fuzzygrinch
I'm 5'7" and felt tall when I was your age. It's not "too" tall. No one will look at you and ask how tall you are everywhere you go.

Harman J
I'm 15, and I'm 5'9, so I'd say your height is pretty good. You still have like 2 more years of growing.

Rasputin
Rating
Its fine.

Jerry S
Rating
no, countless men like tall girls.

A B
Uhh... no. It's perfect. Even if you're 14. I fell for a tall girl when I was 12, and at 38, I still think they're hot!

goodunclespeedskater
Rating
no not at all, your tall but thats not a bad thing.

poetressus
Rating
No not at all, you'll hear all the tall jokes but their all just mad their not as tall or statuesque as you are. I should know, i wore a size 8 shoe in 6th grade.lol

ems
Rating
its kinda tall, but I'm fifteen and 5'7 and there are still taller girls then me.

Homer S
Wow, you are short

:]
i wish i could be that tall. try being 5'0 and done growning!!

ellen degenitals
no

Carolyn
Rating
Oh my goodness, i have been trying to be 5'8 for a long time. Tall is awesome!

madison and to hot 4 u
Rating
na

you r what you r

Susie
Rating
No. That's how tall I am. I like it.

Natalia ヴィジュアル系♡
you should be greatful!
i wish i was that tall when i was 14.
im 16 and im 5'7''! :o

picture
perfect

olomaya
Unless you're a giant or a dwarf, there's no such thing as a "bad height". I'm 5'8" and when I was your age, I was tall and felt self-conscious about it but I grew out of that. I stopped growing around age 15 so I was probably around 5'8" when I was 14 as well. When I got into college, all my girl friends were taller than I was and I was a little jealous of them. 5'8" is a good height. It's not supermodel tall, mind you, but at least you're not short.

chels.
Not at all. Your perfect just the way God made you.

prekinpdx
Rating
Heck no! Tall is good!

UCSD Sociology
Rating
I was 5'8 at 14, now im 20 and 6'2. tall girls were hot back in school too, MMMMM. they're still hot now. especially if youre asian. BOOM.

tina in fla
If we say yes, are you going to start slouching? Tall is great! Enjoy it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy