Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much weight should i lose(pic)?
Im 5'4 and 101 lbs
how much weight should i lose ..
and how can i losee it fasst b4 skoo starts which is ( 8-27- 08)

http://www.flickr.com/ph...

If you dont eat for a week can you drop a dress size?

Do you think 13 is too young to be working out?
My friend works out.
Additional Details
I am a girl not a guy....

What if your 102 pounds and you lose 50 pounds is that good or bad?
Is it good or ...

Losing weight HELP?!?
my goal is to lose about 28 pounds or at least some weight. can everyone please help me? i need some easy way and no im not gonna stop eating or any stupid dangerous way. so i love to swim but im ...

Im 12 and im 130lbs How can I lose weight over summer w/o money? and lose 20lbs.?
i have lovehandles that are big and it makes it hard to fit into trendy clothes. Please I want to be like my friends and be able to wear a two-piece swimsuit. Please help me.!!...

I weigh 36 stone, I want to go swimming at the local pool, but will people laugh at me? call me a whale?
would you be disguisted?...

Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please....

Does smoking weed make you lose weight?
just wondering cuz a lot of my friends r drugies and skinny...they never workout or anything of that nature and well me im in lykee every sport imaginable and cant lose weight...just curious does ...

Am I fat/overweight?
I'm a teenager and I'm about..meh..4"11 to 5"0 tall. I weigh (my weight changes often) to 102-106 pounds.
I feel fat =( honestly.
Am I fat or overweight or anything?...

Am i fat cause I'm 14 and i weigh 85 pounds.... please help!!?

How can i weigh 90 lbs?
im 13, 5'4 and i weigh 116.. i want to weigh 90. and please i dont wanna hear thats not healthy cause i hear it too much..

so yea can u give me some ideas on how i can loose 90 lbs.<...

How long does it take your body to adjust to drinking more water?
I understand the importance of drinking plenty of water so I have recently started drinking 2-3 times more water than I usually do. Needless to say, this change has caused me to constantly have to ...

I'm 13 and weigh about 125 pounds. I'm 5'4'' and 1/2. Do I weigh too much?
I'm 13 years old 5'4'' and 1/2 and weigh 126 pounds. I play soccer and basketball at least 5 times a week. Do u guys think I weigh too much? If so could I have some good dieting ...

Should i sell my daughters Hockey Sticks on ebay because she is fat?
I feel as though her recent weight gain has made her undeserving of her hockey sticks of whicxh i bough her after she succeeded at the Jenny Craig bread and water diet.
ALSO she wets the bed ...

Does smoking help you lose weight?
just wondering.....

Anorexia? How do they do it?
OMG, how do they do it? How do anorexic people starve themselves, I tried to see how it is and i have no iea how they could do it?

How do they starve themselves? 3:S...

Would i look weird if i went jogging at 12 am???
????...

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Makeda F
Is 150 lbs healthy for a 12 year old girl?
5"3, 12 years....

is that good
or overweight...
Additional Details
IM SORRY ITS 105 LBS!!!!!!

Duane L
I think you'd better stop eating junk foods like most of your peers do, that is way overweight.

Rachel H
depends how tall you are

Ace of Hearts
maybe just a little overweight a little exercise should take care of it

wendy
hmm a little on the skinny side there. but yes its healthy

grooomsh
Rating
That is a little heavy for a 12 yr old girl, unless she has heavy bones.

The FO Shizz
In order to find out if you are overweight you take your age (12) and add a zero to it (120) and that should be your weight. You can use this until you are done growing because you aren't going to weigh 800 pounds when you are 80. So yes you are a little overweight but that's nothing to get down about, since you are still young you might grow into that weight and if not just try to eat better and become a little more active. Good Luck!!

hayleyluvs2smile
Rating
well your bmi is 27 which means your prone to health risks
18 - 25 means that your healthy, your healthy weight would be inbetween about 138lbs-108lbs, so you just need to lose under a stone and you'll be fine!

have a chat to your school nurse, who will help your change your diet and measure your progress.

get involved with a sport maybe?

. . .dont get too down about it though, your only young and it maybe just 'puppy fat' (trust me, ive had it but it went!) but just keep yourself healthy and happy.

♥
i couldnt really tell because your didnt say how tall you are
but yes overweight

samantha_2128
Rating
It's roughly 10 lbs overweight. Try to drink more water and exercise regularly to stay within your ideal range. Just don't stress too much=)

ehh!
Rating
deff OVERWEIGHT.

Thε Girl Nεxt Door♥
Rating
Overweight. I am 14 years old & 5'3 and 108lbs. I think i'm overweight... Look in the mirror and start working out before you get clogged arteries from being obese.

b-E-C-C-a
Well, just saying I'm 12, 5"1, and I weigh 80. I'm not anorexic or anything I am just healthy and more on the skinny side......

I only drink water and don't eat much junk food or candy. I'm Not a health food freak or anything but eating healthy and cutting down on the carbonated drinks is the way to go to stay healthy!

Kirsty T
i don't know why every1 is tellin u ur overweight - well maybe its cozthe didnt read the bit about 105 lbs NOT 150!!!!

if its 150 then yes ur overweight

but if its 105 then ur so close 2 being underweight

if its 150 then ur BMI is 26.6 (25 is overweight)

but if its 105 then its 18.6 (18.5 is underweight)

aegirlxoxo5
Rating
I'm 12 (just turned 12) and 120lbs.
I think your fine and ignore wht everyone else says! Stay strong and believe in what you are and can only be!

Chevyonka
that is probably overweight ... unless you are really built with a lot of muscle ...

Jennifer M
Hi! I'm 12!(6th grade. Almost 7th!!!) Anyways, yah. . . I'm 5'3 and I weigh 89 pounds. Everyone grows at different rates and you're only 12. People shouldn't worry about that kind of stuff intil they are 15+. And I doubt it's "fat". Its mostly water weight and muscle.So stop worrying about it and be HAPPY!!! =)

mallgoddess93
Rating
that's deffinetly overweight. try eating healthy and excersising and you'll be fine!

theater kid
Rating
thats over weight

swimr
If you can run a mile in under 10 minutes you are healthy. It also edpends on you genes and traits in your family.

Sabrina
Rating
That's overweight.

wutta-croc
Rating
yup...overweight...but it may fall off her..my mom called it 'baby fat'....

mine never went away though..

:-(
best to take it off now while young...fruits and veggies and walking shud help...

Amy
Rating
the new guidelines for determing healthy, overweight, and obese is BMI (body mass index). the body mass index to determine this number : weight / height in inches
> 18.5 = underweight
18.5-24.9 = normal/healthy
25.0-29.9 = overweight
30.0 + = obese

acording to these standards the 12year old is 26.6 and falls into the overweight catagory, please keep in mind that these numbers do not take into account muscle mass and therefore are not 100% accurate, but rather a good basis.

Heeey Steeeve
Get some exercise and take it easy on the sweets and fast food.

curlycarly229
If you are happy with your body and your doctor says that you are not overweight, then be happy! (CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR!)

acufftg
Rating
It is a little overweight...... make some changes to your diet and exercise about 3 days a week. You are young enough to where you should be able to kick the extra weight off no problem.

Now, If you do have good diet and do exercise... have your parents contact your doc to check you out make sure nothing is causing the weight to stay on.

Whatever you do --- do not stop eating. Eat smaller meals 5-6 times a day if you can.

Respucha M
mabye a little overweight

photography_93
Rating
that's not good, overweight. Just focus on being healthier, and getting the right amount of exercising everyday.

Gaberiel
Depends on her frame and how much miscle she actually has. But tyically at that age it's unhealthy, but as I said it depends.

Jenny C
ouch! We all make typos! That one makes a diff huh? Like 45 pounds!. Definitely NOT overweight at 105! No matter what age or size it is always good to get into the habit of eating healthy. It makes life so much easier if you never have to diet because you have learned to eat lots of veggies and fruits, stay away from as much junk food as possible, and try and limit those carbonated drinks. Even cutting out those diet sodas can make a difference. Learn to stay active and not spend all your time in front of the tv or computer. ;D

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy