Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

Are ramen noodles healthy?
im on a ...

Do I need to lose weight? and how do i?
i think i need to lose weight
im 12, 5'4, and weigh 145lbs.
but what is an easy way to do it?...

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

cindy_davis2003
Is 108 overweight for someone 5"1?

Additional Details
well for a long time i was bilemic and was told to gain weight now i want to lose it again

michelle4072003
no I am 5"1.5" and I am 108 121 is overwaight we are healthy

twistedbabe94
no no because I am 5'3 and i weigh 110

smarklyallie92
Rating
no !!! i weigh 109 and iim 5/6

lulu
No.
Your BMI (Body Mass Index) is 20, which is within the range of 20-25, which experts generally consider to be healthy.
(But be careful - most experts consider a BMI under 20 to be underweight.)

XxLoveUxX
Rating
nopp im 5"2 and im 105 so yaa dun worryy:)

Hammerhead
all depends on if your thick or not.

jade_falcon
I'm going to provide an intelligent, well thought-out answer. Every person is different, but the best way to get a general idea for what your weight should be is to look at a BMI chart. It will give you your body mass index. It does this by comparing your weight to your height, so it should work perfectly for you. Shoot for a BMI of around 20. Good luck!

tomcut2000
Rating
NO you are not the worst case but start to be careful about a little over...

bres_bff1994
Rating
Well i sorta know how you feel and if you love your body then don't change and if people like you the way you are then your not overweight okay gurl

xriotstarter
Rating
yes, completely. stop eating and start puking

dukefan86
It doesn't sound like it. Depending on your body frame, you may be underweight.

blondyrenee
Rating
no

sadealz
Rating
no

pixie1970
At 5'1" and 108 you are underweight put some weight on please. I really hate walking skeletons they do not look healthy to me at all. By walking skeleton I mean someone who is just skin and bones.... -shaking head-

playgirl69
Rating
definitly not

?
Rating
no

dazed___21
Rating
Uh..., NO!

banana_bean01
Rating
I highly doubt it.

jeffrey' s lil angel
Rating
no i think it may be under weight if some one told u that was over weight they lied to u

sasha_377
Rating
nope

theace0804
108 isn't overweight for anyone at any heighth. At least, if you're over 12 years of age.

renta_car_guy
You sound like you look great just the way you are now.

jen92078
Rating
No but i use to weigh 103 and im 5"6

punkrockpunky
Rating
according to my chart,here are the heights and ages of what you should weigh if your 5'1

15-20/112-17
20-25/117-120
25-30/120-123
30-35/123-126

and so on and so fourth.I'm not sure what your age is,but i'm 5'0 and weigh 100 pounds,So i dont think your fat.Hope the chart helped

soccer_babe_4_U
Rating
I don't think that it is....i am 90 pounds and 5'4. So, i don't think that u are overweight. (I am NOT annarexic by the way.)

andyandy28227
no

WindyGale
You are not overweight. You could even be underweight depending what you frame is.

Small Frame 106 - 118
Medium Frame 115 – 129
Large Frame 125 – 140

CURIOUSMO2006
Rating
depends on whether u mean pounds or Kilogrammes,if kilogrammes,then yes,u are overweight

kim h
Hell no!! just about the right weight actually!!

redunicorn
no

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy