Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i chubby? pics.?
im 5"8" and around 135 pounds, i hate it when i look bloated, am i bloated? my hips are big, how do i make them smaller?

http://i267.photobucket....

How much weight will i lose if i don't eat anything for 30 days?

Im feeling weird....please help!!!please!!?
It was my holidays so my mum was frequently making fried stuff like french fries and other fried stuff...on wednesday she made fries and i ate them and then she made them on friday and then she made ...

I want to learn to be bulimic...?
i really want to be skiny. and i need some help. i want to be bulimic. but the only problem is...i have tried and its hard to get use to sticking your finger or toothbrush down your throat. i really ...

Do I look anorexic? How much do you think I weigh?
http://img217.imageshack

yes, I am tucking in my stomach, but not very much. I'm only around 5'1, keep in mind. How much does it look like I ...

Is it possible to drink so much water that you die?

Additional Details
To those you say it's called drowning: I said DRINK water, not inhale it! LOL....

What do you do when you feel fat and ugly?
Do you have any coping mechanisms for when you feel fat and ugly? What do you do to deal? Work out? Eat less? Meditate? How do you handle it? I feel like a blimp and no amount of eating right or ...

Poll: Do you like your body?
what do/don't you like about it?

asking this because a lot of people posting questions here seem to not.......

Am i considered overweight?
im 14 and 5'8 and i weigh about 149-150?...

How Much Do You Think I Weigh??
http://i285.photobucket.
Im 5'9
Thnks
=]
Additional Details
I Weigh 112 ...

Am i overweight? fat???
im 5 foot 8 and 121 pounds. im 13 years old. and i feel like im kinda fat but everybody tells me im not. HELP....

OMG! I totally need your help!!!!?
Okay, i wanna go on a diet.
i have a plan, i dont really care if i have to starve myself, i can control my appetite...but i mean, i wanna lose weight though. Okay please tell me if it will work, ...

I felt depressed so i just ate 6 bags of crisps. now i feel even worse because mega CALORIES. what shall i do?

What are some foods that can make u gain weight?

Should fat girls be allowed on the beach......?

Fat? please be honest.?
im a 15 year old girl. 5'9"ish and i weight 123 lbs.
is that fat? please tell the truth,...

I'm 21yrs..108Lbs and 5'3" is that beinf too fat?

Is this unhealthy? Am i really killing myself?
I'm 15 years old and i've had pretty good self esteem my whole life but its not great. I'm 5' 3" and I weigh 109 pounds. I run everyday and I'm not a big eater. I might ...

It's embarrassing... ?
Everyday, I eat breakfast around 6AM, and don't get a chance to eat till 12pm.

And whenever I do that, my stomach growls really loudly to signal to me that it's empty and that I&...

How much does it look like I weigh?
I dont care about how much I actually weigh, I just want to know how much I look? You can tell me in pounds or kilograms or just make a comment... I dont really care too much.

http://img78....

giselle
Is 107lbs ok for someone who is 5'8 ?
your opinion please.

sweetpea
Rating
sounds like your model material. i htink its okay!

sadiaelena
That sure does sound a too thin.

juanita2_2000
NOT SURE IF IN DOUGH NEXT TIME YOU SEE THE DOCTOR ASK HIMHER IF THAT IS THE APPROPRIATED HIGH AND WEIGH

DOOCHEE BAG OX
Rating
Hmmm thats tricky !!! my cousin is 24 and only 90 pounds shes very small !!! GAiN ten pounds and you look better more heathly

shadowkitty1999
Rating
That's so thin as to be unhealthy, imho. Gaining a few pounds is certainly in order.

spuget
NOT AT ALL. That's gross.

Sapphire
Of course it is, kind of skinny but if you feel comfortable in your body and are truly healthy, then that is what matters, :)

_Staying brilliantlybeautiful_**
Rating
ask your doctor. they keep records of your weight and height. that way you can verify what is normal for you. Best of luck!!

tchau

johnavaro
No, your ideal body weight for your height is between 125-130 lbs.

the ole ball and chain
Rating
thats very thin for someone 5'8 i'm 5'0 and should be at 100 to 115 pounds

ben
you should weigh around 125!fatten up!

BOB
I think your kind of on the thin side.

Classy Granny
Rating
107 is pretty thin for someone that is 5' 8".

BballinGurl
Rating
That depends on your bone structure. If you have a small bone structure, then you're probably fine. If you have meduim sized bones or a large bone structure, then you're probably underweight.

heidii_0x319
Rating
wow u must look like a really tall seven yr old

Jimmy
no, you are really thin, unhealthy

Tigers Gal!
Rating
im 5'6 and im 120....so your a twig....gain some weight!!!

gus gus
u r under weight

Sindebad
Rating
not good slim

mama_mee_ah
no, you should be 151-158 unless you are over 45 then you need to be around 164

wendy
its a bit on the thin side, have a roast dinner luv

chancethepug
too skinny.

miss advice
Rating
normally, i would say no, but it depends on your bone structure... if you are starving yourself and/or working out more than 1hour every day, then you have a problem called anorexia and you need to see a professional therapist.

if you are just have a very slender build, then you should be okay- just as long as you can't count your ribs and you aren't going hungry, you're fine.

however, with such a small frame- you run the risk of getting osteoporisis. to prevent this, drink your skim milk and lift weights.

Sean
Rating
Whoa... You need to eat! I think being too skinny is way worse than being a little chubby.

tmkng2001
Hottie potential

browneyzz90
that depends...were you born that way? or have you recently lost a bunch or weight? or recently put on a bunch of weight?

misstikal311
Rating
Thats a little skinny, but as long as u r healthy and eat good, then you are fine..

Christina H
I think thats pretty close to being what Nicole Ritchie looks like

youdamnedkid
Rating
That's unhealthy. You definitely need to lose height.

CRYSTAL S
i think it's a little too thin maybe you should work out and gain some muscle ..just not too much ..oh yeah & try to eat some food before you starve to death..if this is a serious question then sorry about that remark..i used to know a girl who ate and ate but couldnt gain weight she was not sick or any thing she just was skinny like a tooth pick she looked kind of gross really..i felt so sorry for her she always tried to gain but couldnt she even drank some kind of protien weight gain shakes..if this is any thing like you then you should ask a doctor to see what he thinks about it and see how you can gain a little !!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy