Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What happens if i cut soda out of my diet and just drink lots of water?

Do I have a eating disorder?
Im 11.
I don't eat breakfast or lunch, and I eat dinner because my parents are around, but I don't eat a lot of it, and say I had a big lunch. I feel full at lunch, but at dinner im ...

How old were tou when you stopped beleiving in santa?

Is 110 pounds at 5'1 3/4 at 15 years old a bit underweight?
Just wondering? Since people are saying I'm skinny....
Also which side am I on the BMI?...

How can i lose 100 lbs in 3 weeks?
i need to do it fast, without any change in my ways - no excersise or limiting my cheeto intake

by! thanks a bunch! my bf will love ...

Stretch Marks? I'm 14!?
Ok I'm 14 and i have stretch marks on my inner theighs!

How do you get rid of them?
How did i get them?

I'm not fat i do dance 6 times a week and i've had ...

I am 17 and weigh 100 and 5'4" am i too thin?

Am I overweight I am 12,im 5'0 and i weigh 80 pounds?
I always feel sooo fat!!...

What kinds of exercises are there that don't involve a lot of sweating?
Sweat irritates my skin alot. Is there anyway for me to still do exercises without having to sweat so much?...

Do i have anorexia?
I know it sounds crazy to ask but i need help. Im 15 years old and i weight 110 pounds. I don't think i have in intentionally but i hardly ever eat. I normally eat once a day. My hair is ...

What are the chances of me getting my fathers genes?
this is a question about my metabolism. anyway my my mom has a super fast metabolism and my dad has an alright metabolism he could gain weight and still lose weight. anyways im a 16-year old male and ...

Please give me your advice...my younger sister is very overweight.?
My mom and my sister just moved back to Georgia from Alabama. My sister had a traumatic experience when she was 6 and from then gained alot of weight. She is now 15, is 5'8" and weighs ...

Doing the splits? is splits something you can either do or you cant?
or can you become more flexiable and then you can eventually do it, ive beign doing a lot of yogo latley thats why im intrested....

Is working out more than 3 times a week over doing it?
i do a full body workout fri/sat/sun and started adding mon/wed, is that too much????...

Am I getting fat? =[?
I'm about 5'11 and weigh around 9.5 stone.
I thought this was all grand and stuff, but my sister has come home for the summer with a medicial textbook (shes a third year medical ...

Is tea a hydrator as much as water?
I know we should all drink lots of water, but I HATE drinking it most of the time. I love iced tea and I make it with tea bags and use splenda as the sweetener. Water is best, I know, but having to ...

Am I fat?!?!?
Im:
female
5 ft. 6 in.
145 ...

What is a good weight for 5'10?
for a girl?...

Is 5 foot 4 and 100 pounds fat?
What about 5 foot 3 and 107...

Is it true that Vomiting makes you lose weight?
My friend told me that if you vomit 3 times a week the food that you eat it makes you lose weight. But i thought it makes you gain? Is this true please explain?
Additional Details

flyajet
Im trying to gain weight, any advice??

Jake Z
Rating
EAT

conni
Eat a lot of ice cream and malts. You can eat high calorie foods, but try to stay away from too many fats and cholesterol.

amy
eat a lot of junk food,but not to much.

Edubbs
Rating
Eat alot of carbohydrates, seriously go to GNC nutrition or something alike and ask them how to do it the healthy way. They should know.

Egyptian Wrath
lifting, eating alot of carbs and protines in small meals through out the day, plenty of sleep for muscle building

and for the best stuff
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm

kitkat
Add butter to your diet in large quantities. My son was very unweight and this was the proscribed diet by his pediatricians. It creates a lot of calories added without adding a lot of extra food. Veggies drenched in butter. Butter on potatoes. Buttered bread at each meal. ANd whole milk. You dont want to be eating 3 times what you are now so add calories in other ways.

§∂p¡£n†
Gain muscle mass, not fat.
Try your local gym.
Get a personal trainer to give you some pointers.
Usually you can get a free trial and personal trainer sessions at most gyms.... then take mental notes and do it on your own if you think you can handle it.

miss originality:D
Rating
eat like a pig.

Aubreigh S
Well, you can actually gain weight through exercise. You will gain that weight as muscle. It will still give you extra weight. 'K.

redrox456
Rating
mountain dew and ps3 will do you wonders!

:D
when eating meat,
dont cut off the fat.
drink milkshakes,
always have a dessert.

good for the palette,
and yummy too! :D

dont consume alot of fatty foods,
even tho you'll gain weight
and it might seem okay at the time,

its still unhealthy.

fish flakes
Rating
go oin a dyeit

eh E
If you're trying to gain HEALTHY weight, weight lifting + protein shakes. If you just want plain fat, scarf down whatever you can.

D-TIME
Rating
Go to your local GNC and buy some weight gainer 2500. If youre not into the powders then white bread, peanut butter, and milk between all snacks helps add calories. Make sure you go about it the healthy way. 20 meat and potatolbs is better than 20 mickey D and BK lbs.

AskAStupidQuestion...
Eat more.

Josh Park
Rating
EAT! dont STOP EAT. and WORK OUT!

lilxlaoz
Eat Eat and Eat!

Isis
Rating
you can go to the local GNC or vitamin shop and pick up items that are high in protein and take alot of those supplements you should see weight gain in no time. They even have special supplements that are specific weight gainers. Just ask whoever is working there and they should point you to the right direction.

C00Kii3
Rating
1.ELIMINATE ALL PHYSICALL ACTIVITY
2.INCREASE CARB INTAKE
3.EAT MAINLY FRIED GREASY FATTY FOODS
4.EAT LOTS OF DESERT
5.BECOME A COUCH POTATO

Ryan R
Rating
Mc.Donalds!

Eliza
Eat tons of meat and other fatty foods. Just don't eat so much that you are overweight or anything cause that would be very bad for you. Just eat the amount of calories your supposed to consume

John W
grease lots of grease...and video games

a b
smoke weed and eat untill you want to barf. Then make some eggs

dubltroublechick
eat peanut butter milk shakes it really worked it worked for me
some ice cream, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, ice, milk their really good and you should get some wiegh soon enough

really hope this helps

Wolfguy
Rating
Eat food

ludacris7325
meat and protein drinks and more protein foods like tuna after workin out

mark
Rating
mix chocolate whey protein shake mix, peanut butter, and whole milk in a blender and drink it 3 times a day. then make sure you consume about 4,000 calories a day

?
Rating
without getting unhealthy, i would use protein bars and shakes.
Still continue to be healthy and eat good foods.

If you're really underweight, check w/ your doctor about maybe theroid problems. He/she will help you.

Courtney♥
Rating
eating food high in fat.
but not much, because you dont want it to get way out of control where your to the point you wont be able to take the weight back off.

SurferBoy
Rating
protien shakes

beckyownsyoursox
eat sweets, protien shakes things, and fast food. good luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy