Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Will eating only eggs make me lose weight?

Tips on how to stop food cravings?? help!!?
do you have any tips for me because i say like "okay today im dieting" but within 2 hours im craving crisps,sweets,biscuits!!
i know a good tip is too get rid of all snacks in my ...

What is the easiest way to lose weight?

I Get Fat When I Exercise...Plz Help!!!?
I hate excerising, but whenever i excerise i just get fatter. I eat alot. Im not that Fat. But I need to Get in shape. Anything I can do? Without The pills and surgery??
Additional Details<...

Am I anorexic if I think I'm fat at 60 pounds, 4"11, and I eat 3 meals a day (1,400 calories)?
I have a stomach, and a big one, but I can see my ribs.
Additional Details
I am 14 years old....

Why is it im eating so much but im not putting on any wight?
I eat three meals aday but all the meals are fried and i am worryed im not putting any wight on....

What's a healthy weight for a girl who's 5'4 and 14.5 years old?

Is it ok to try throwing up for a few weeks to lose weight?
hi, im very over weight, im 23 5,11" in height and weigh about 23 stone, some scales cant read me

i hate how i look and feel fat

iv tried diets all the time but i always ...

Why are Americans getting fatter?
The US Center for Disease Control has stated that soon obesity will overcome smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death within the next 10 years. 8 years ago, 50% of the US was overweight or obese. ...

I want to loose weight but it is not working, what should i do???
Ok... im 13 and i weigh 104 pounds and im 5 feet 2 inches my bmi tests say im normal. But when i look in the mirror i c a fat person. I want to loose 10 pounds. My friends tell me to stop. Im purging,...

If you 're 5'8 how tall are you? get easy 10 points?

I need to lose about 10lbs fast. any tips.?

What are the best foods to eat to keep you full and help you lose weight?
I lost 45 pounds last year on diet pills and gained it all back quickly. Now I am determined to do this the right way. I am 17 years old, 5'7, and weigh 225. That is a lot. I really just want to ...

Am fat and sooo unhappy?
Am fat and sooo unhappy?
I'm 32 and weight 12 stones and 8lbs. I'm 5ft 8. with big bodyframe. My clothes size is 12/14. and bra size is 36DD. Is this fat???

I hate myself so ...

How can I gain weight before school starts in August??
I'm not sure if I have a fast metabolism or something because it seems impossible to gain weight. I weigh about 100 right now. How can i gain at least 20 pounds without spending alot of money?...

Is it better to join a gym or just walk every- morning?
I just want to lose tbis flab stomach and tone up other areas- please help, thank ...

I'm 13 and obese, I would like to lose weight, but where do I start?
I'm 13, 5'4" and 180 pounds. I would really like to lose weight, for a healthier life. Where do I start? What should I do first to lose weight? Any tips will be ...

What are the things you love about yourself? easy 2 points?
most people come on here and say all the things they hate about them selves i wanna see if there actually is anyone out there that loves something about themselves

for me its my hair =]

If i take a lextive every day or two time a day will i lose weight?

Can a 16 yr old female lose 37 or 40 pounds without having loose hanging extra skin/flabbiness if she?
is not fat just chunky/chubby and does a half hr of toning 3x a week and a walk 3x a week plus the other 4 days an hr to an hr and a half or toning
toning from using callanetics and lotte ...

unanimus
Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always hungry but i try to eat low calorie mcdonalds makes me sick and i hate fast food but i love meat and i dont want to become diabetic i want to lose like 10 pounds or more plz help some one!
Additional Details
im about 12 years old and i usually way between 90 and 100 pound people call me fat and they call me a whale my friends were worried when i didnt eat lunch i need to look good for school in a month or so ill be 12 and i think im over weight but im going thriough pubirty at a young age and im only 5 foot

Susan Yarrawonga
Your ideal weight at 5'0 would be 100 lbs so above 120 lbs could be regarded as overweight and below 80 lbs could be regarded as underweight. You weight is fine.

What you need to be aware of is that if you under eat in your growing years you can stunt your growth and grow into a short adult. As you are NOT overweight it might perhaps be better to forget about losing 10 lbs or more.

As for people calling you a whale you must not take that seriously and you should just laugh it off as these people are just jesting. If you were say 200 lbs they would probably call you bean stalk, anorexic or skinny just for fun.

michelle
Aw.
Well first off becoming anorexic won't solve anything.When you stop eating, your body gains even more weight. And you're still young, don't worry. I was a bit over weight when i was in the 7th grade, probably weighed more than you, but that's not the case. Just try not to eat those frozen foods meals, because they have preservatives which aren't healthy for your body, and a whole bunch of sodium that makes you bloat and excess salt sometimes makes you gain weight.Try to eat more veggies and fruits. Like instead of a chocolate bar eat a sweet fruit, like a peach or apple. If you don't like fruits, and you're still snacking on something like a candy bar, try a Special K bar, they're low calorie and healthy for you.Or even any protein bar. And even McDonald's foods have a lot of calories and fat, even if they're in their smallest proportions. Before, I've heard that eating late too is a factor to weight gain, but i read a recent magazine stating that it's okay too eat late. So I'm not sure.But anyways just try to eat more healthy and exercise, because not only eating right or just exercising will make you loose weight, you have to do some of both.I suggest some sports at school, like an extra circular activity or something. If you don't like being with people around you while exercising (like me) go for walks or ride your bike, or roller blade, or hula-hoop.There are so many things you can do, just be creative with yourself ^__^

And always remember if you have a feeling that you need to eat, eat! Or if you feel exhausted or had enough from exercising and can't take it, stop.

I hope I helped you!:)

lizardqueen
Rating
What do you think you're going to feel like at 85 lbs? Do you think you will feel better about yourself at 85 than you do now, at 95 lbs? I'm guessing not. You are young and your body needs nutrients at this crucial point in your life. Don't eat fast food or McDonalds, because that is junk and won't nourish you. However, a young girl like you should be eating at least 3 hearty meals a day or 5-7 small/medium snacks. You are too young to be worried about this bull*hit...be a kid, have fun, make wise eating choices, and don't let anybody tell you your body needs to be changed. Besides, 95 lbs. seems a little too thin (depending on how tall you are).

Connie L
omg, sweetie, don't say that. I'm in 7th grade and I'm going into 8th grade, and I'm about 100 pounds. don't give up like that, going anorexic wont help anybody. srlsy. it just doesn't. but yeah go see a nutritionist. if you say you don't want to see one, then yer basically just wanting attention. no offense. i mean who's gunna saay all this then become like a drama queen. but yeah, i recommend seeing a nutritionist because if yer in 7th gr and think that's fat, then yeah. but srsly if nothing works out, eat regularly and just be yourself. cuz c mon. 95 lbs is not fat for a 7th gr. ita average. don't worry. my friends are like 116 pounds and they are in 8th gr andd theyy are really average. its ok with yer body. just try seeing a nutritionist and talk things out with yer mom and stuff. andd ask for advice form yer Friends, but no matter what don't go anorexic. that's just stupid . and scaryy .

F C
really, i had about the same measurements when i was ur age. 105 lbs is NORMAL! okay, your still growing!!!! Your not over weight; really, overweight for a 5 ft girl is like 130 lbs. your 25 lbs skinner so don't worry.
I know about your age, people are always criticizing others, but really don't listen to them. Other girls probably weigh just as much as you do and maybe they are lying about it. Listen to your mom and don't go on a diet or become anorexic. If you still need reassurance ask your doctor during your next check up. She/he will tell you, that you weigh just fine.
Whales weigh more than a 2 tons and your never gonna weigh 2 tons girl.
fyi when your older, each inch you grow, = +5 lbs which is normal.

future12vet
okay hold it. im in 7th grade and i weigh 101 and i thought i was fat at first. but i really am not. do not go anorexic!!!!!! u wil regret in later!!!!! dont worry about ur weight bc as teens its natural to gain a few pounds bc ur hips grow. dont try to lose ten pounds!!!!! pray tht god wil help u wit ur obsession wit being skinny!!! ur perfect the way u are!!! u should be happy wit urself. im just becomin happy wit myself. god bless u

dont worry i hate everybody
your wayy under weight now if u loose 10 pounds you will get seriously sick!

Brittany M
As much as u might not like your body your weight is completely normal for your age do not go anorexic it is horrible for your health. as long as your a healthy person it doesn't really matter how much you wiegh.

Paige F
DONT GO ON A DIET WHATEVER YOU DO
just eat a little bit of everything and youll be fine

Loren H
Rating
Okay im in the 8th grade,12 years old and i way about 118-120 but i have a nice body DONT GO ON A DIET i was in google and here on yahoo answers looking for diet dont.Its not only unhealthy but really just wrong ingnore everyone else and take this advise DONT please im being anest with you i weigh that much but see just dont as long as your helthy and not really watching the calories but not eating pizza everyday pleasee
hope it helps

Brenda
You are starting down a path of eating disorders that can last a lifetime. Realize that and stop it while you can. You are in NO way overweight, and I can PROMISE you, I'm sure your friends do call you fat, BUt, during puberty at your age, this is RIGHT before you come back the next summer looking AWESOME! The most beautiful girls I know were pudgy and sometimes awkward at your age- it's like the human molting stage, lol! Please get help, your body image is NOT a healthy one

soneutral
Okay, so the first thing you're gong to do, is stop being concerned about your weight! You're only in 7th grade! This is how stupid our media has become. I mean, I'm guessing the main reason you want to lose weight is to maybe look good for someone else, or for society in general. You're only 95 pounds, please stop worrying! There is never anything wrong in exercising so that you can be fit, but please don't go on a diet. Take it from someone who has gone on a diet. I went on one for 7 days, practically eating fruits for a week. It may not sound hard, but it was ridiculous. It doesn't work, and even if it does, you gain all that stupid weight back! It is horrible, believe me. Just eat healthy (not too much McDonalds), and exercise; just stretch everyday and eat well! Please don't worry too much! I worry all the time about my weight, and I just end up eating more! So basically, you're mom is right when she says no to a diet. And the whole eating disorder thing shouldn't even be in your mind. You're not going to become a diabetic that easily, I mean you do need meat for protein. Exercise, and eat right, and you will be the way you want!!! Love and respect your body!!!
Hope that helps! Good luck!!!

TOFU MONSTER
Rating
why...you are still so young, and a bit too skinny. mcdonalds is sick. i haven't eaten mcdonalds for a long *** time. i think you should gain 10 lbs...haha. eat healthier foods. :]

No name please! <33
omfg, please go to the doctor,
your so anorexic. its a state of mind if you think your fat at 95.
then your anorexic. thats so not cool and so annoying. i weigh 100 are you calling me fat? im in 8th we're so not fat, your so not fat thats so annoying what your doing. go to the gawd dern doctor. god bless

mackr3w69
95 pounds is not very healthy, in 7th grade i weighed 105, but im a tall guy

karma_cookie
Rating
You don't GO anorexic or bulimic. It's not something you can get, and it's not something you can stop.

As far as losing weight, research and make a food plan.

glazeyadeadhomie
Rating
seems like you want attention.

you dont need a parade every time you try to lose weigh. just do it.... no one really cares so stop looking for acceptance every time u try to lose weight.

sillyputtty
i really don't think you should go on a diet. you're really light.

try eating healthy foods,
you'll probably lose weight slowly

mattgav723
Rating
why bother? you're average weight for your age.

*love*
i think you need to seek medical attention something is not functioning right in your brain!!!!!!!!

Maggie
Exercise to tone up. It doesn't sound like you need to lose weight, but you could always tone up.

david s
you weigh 95 pounds...why on earth do you wanna diet? o.o

god this world is going crazy...

♥Miss My Husband♥
Rating
If you weigh 95 pounds and want to lose weight then go to a psychiatrist because you are insane for wanting to lose weight when you are already skinny.

hockeygirl
your 95 pounds in 7th grade???!!!! that is light enough.... dont do anything

Gf F/Mikaeellaa.
You don't need to go on a diet. All that "fat" is baby fat and you will lose it as you grow. If you are still stuck on loosing weight, remember this:
Eat what you want when you're hungry. Because otherwise you probably eat when you're bored.

youknowwhattup
dont youll be digusting!

ashpotash89
Go to a nutritionist. =]

LoveAlways
Rating
Girl 95 pounds for someone around of age of 12/13 is small enough. You dont need to loose any wieght. I am with your mom on this one. I suggest you go to councellsing or a nutritionist to talk about your weight. Its about time you learn what healthy is.

Br@ndy
get some self esteem

Rachel :)
You should go on a diet to GAIN 10 pounds..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy