Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How tall are you?
im 5"7. u?...

Curvy or skinny?
I am a uk size 12 and sometimes feel quite big especially compared to other girls is it too big?...

Am i overweight?
ok i am 13 and i weigh 115-117 pounds..am i overweight?
Additional Details
i am 5'4 ft ...

If someone called you fat would you?
a) Get there as* in a bear trap
b) Donate to charity
c) Go eat your troubles away
d) O...

I'm so hungry right now... should I binge and vomit or take laxatives?
i want cheeseburgers, 10 of them and french fries!...

How much weight do you lose if you don't eat for a few days.?
And the only think you did is drink water?!
Additional Details
I understand i'd gain it back, but would if i started to eat ...

Is moldy bread OK to eat?

If someone is desprately trying to lose weight, do you think they should turn to anorexia?

Am I Overweight? Just Curious?
Hi, this is Emma on my cousin's yahoo.

I am 13 years old, weigh 142. I am 5'6.

Am I overweight, just curious. and a little self-concious.

Thanks =]
A...

Can i lose 10 pounds in one month and a half?
Hi, im 14 and i do 8 miles every day but not in a row.
I eat wright too.
Im over weight and i need to lose at least 10 pounds or more.
Is it possible for me to loos that much weight ...

I diet coke bad for you??
is diet coke bad for u and does it really slow down ur metabolism? like i am a 13 year old dancer and i weigh 106 pounds. so would it really be bad for me to drink it if it does?...

Am i overweight?
Hi im 5' 4 1/2" and i weigh 123 lbs. am i overweight?...

How old do you think is acceptable to go out drinking?
im fifteen and almost every week i get totally wrecked
everyone says our group are pissheads and i kinda agree but alot of people are doing it!

confused.com!...

Am i fat???????
I am 12 and weigh 133 pounds.MY doctor says its all muscule but i am not sure.I do a lot of sports. Someone give me advice.My confidence is low.

-Don't be mean ...

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Dennis M
Im home all day and im bored and i like ot eat alot , whatdo i do?
im exercising also and eating mainly healthy but ijust love to eat and love the way food taste i just eat even after the point of being full

Show all answers
Post your answer

stacy l
Rating
Find a hobby, knitting, needlepoint etc.

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Jennifer H
It sounds like Weght Watchers would be good for you. It's not about losing weight, it's about eating healthy! ONce you get to your goal weight, and keep ti for 6 weeks, you don't pay anymore. If you're already at your goal weight, then you need to keep that for 6 weeks and then you won't pay anymore. It teaches you that if you are a female not pregnant or nursing, you need 2-3 servings of milk per day, 5 fruit and veggie servings a day, 6 250ml glasses of water a day, and 2 serviings (1 tsp per serving) of healthy oil, extra virgin vegetable, etc etc. It's quite awesome. I just started doing it my self and already my energy lever is much better. But I'm at home alot too. Because I'm somewhat of a single parent (my bf lives 2 hours away) and don't do much during the day because I'm still on mat leave.

Hope this helps

Brittney D
Rating
find something to go, be active

misssoccerstar00
Rating
find something to take ur mind off it and if u do eat a lot eat the healthy stuff nothing processed

Yes We Can
Rating
If you keep the balance between exercise and eating healthy, you'll be fine. It takes the body 2 hours to digest food, so its normal to be hungry in between meals. Don't let people tell you not to eat, just be healthy about it. If you think you're overdoing it, go for a walk or something.

jonshaw9123
if youre happy with youre physical appearance and fitness level eat all you want theres nothing wrong with it!!! everyone loves to eatt! includin me!!! lol

jessestar
Rating
my sister she jux stopped eating alot of meat & dairy, she started with salads & fruits. Trust e theirs alot of good HEALTHY foods & reciptes. Atleast go walk for 30 minutes everyday or run. If u dnt wana make ure salad JACK IN THE BOX™ has excellent salads.

vistadude
Rating
when you are watching T.V. do it on one of those exercise bikes. And this way you will exercise and still be able to eat.

EricaEcstatic
Dont eat junk food!

Watch some exercise shows, it wont get you bored
and it will help you lose weight.

Also eat fruit, vegetables and yogurt. Its good for you, and
its really delicious, thats what i do when i dont want to gain
weight like by eating candy.

joy4joyce23
Rating
lol get out of the house but if u eat healthy food and exercising that is ok i guess have u gain any weight but still just get out of the house once a while a little freash air is always good

Dufus
Even I like to eat until I am fully loaded. I like the heavy feeling after eating a lot. I joke with my friends that I have tastebuds in my stomach. LOL.. I consider myself healthy and in a very good shape. Fortunately, I hate anything that is sweet. :) So, overeating hasn't been a problem for me.

The answer to your question depends on what you are overeating. Since you already asked this question, I am assuming you are smart enough to take wise decision about what you are eating. :) I usually eat a lot of food with fiber, like a can of black beans as a side..

meg :)
me too! i never get full! tell yourself you wont eat for the rest of the day after dinner. it helps a lot.

Ms.Cherry
Rating
I do the same. Every time I go to eat something I ask myself am I really hungry or am I just eating because I am bored. Most of the time I end up putting the food back or finding something to occupy myself.

oreo
Rating
I have the same issue. It is really hard but you just got to listen to your tummy and if it says I AM HUNGRY!!! eat. If it says NO! I DONT NEED THE FOOD. Don't. You should also get healthier foods (fruits veggies etc.) to eat if you really are hungry.

I started doing this just last week and I have already dropped two pounds. I really hope this helps! =]

Matheus M
chew slower youll feel full faster
drink water it makes you full
and just think about you and your health
or whatever motivates you

shaddow
go on the computer and go to a site called www.runescape.com its a really cool gamming site!

Matt F
Do something that keeps your mind off eating go out with your friends and watch a movie (no popcorn) playbasketball at the park roam the city play sports attend partys HAVE FUN

it works for me

mindy
read a book

kb9kbu
Rating
Stay active, it keeps your mind off food and other things. Limit your portions, don't keep eating beyound the point of being full.
When you get full, push yourself away from the table. If this is a health problem, ask your doctor. He/she can help you with a diet if you need to be on one.
I'm home alot myself, with epilepsy, I'm unable to drive or ride a bike. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, I also have other hobbies, amateur (ham) radio and music, it helps.

stevenmatthewsummerlot
Rating
Go find some activities you enjoy and people who will do them with you. A great place to start would be a Church. Check out my church's website.

liteyesu@sbcglobal.net
first messure your frig all around then
Go to your local HARDWARE STORE get a piece of chain link and lock
wrap around the frig ask your best friend or some one to come over and help you hold the key wha la your friend won't want to and will take you out!!

..simone..
After you've eaten if you feel you're still gonna eat just drink water instead and it fills you up
get into the habit that everytime you want to eat extra, drink water instead
if you are bored try turning up some music really loud and just really get into the song lol its good exercise for the lungs and to dance to
hehe

FiniteOxide
Rating
find something else to consume that obssesive nature of yours.
pick up an instrument and play
pick up a controller to a xbox 360
pick up a book and read it till your done
pick up a paint brush and paint until you have the perfect piece.
pick up a weight and work out even more.
pick up the phone and call a friend. tell them about your problem and see if they can help.
pick up a water bottle and drink (actually a very good one, it fills you up :)

gurlzrule111
drink water like crazy. it'll make you healthier and you'll eat less in between meals. if you feel like you just need to chew, chew gum.

kaeleykurlykues
i used to be a couch potoe and i used to eat tons until i saw that alot of my friends started getting skinny then i started working out a lot and eatind just a small portion of food and usually you think your hungry but your really just thirsty drink something like water juicy juice!

Stephhh
chew gum instead of eating

Sally J
Rating
Well you need to break the habit of overreating when you are not even hungry
Do other things to take your mind off it.
Get out of the habit by drinking hot herbal teas instead.
I love food too but you just have to use your will power and say no.
It will take a while to break the habit but you will feel better when you aren't sickly full.

PAULA
Rating
You know, you don't have to feel guilty, just exercise a little more when you eat more.
You'll feel better.

Kim Granchy
Rating
eat healthy. drink water. Excersize like mad.

candygirl
play outside

Yubel
eat and exercise well

Related Questions

Questions List Answers Last Post
31 40 minutes(s) ago
31 2 hour(s) ago
31 7 hour(s) ago
31 10 hour(s) ago
31 1 day(s) ago
31 4 day(s) ago
30 5 day(s) ago
31 6 day(s) ago
31 2 week(s) ago
31 3 week(s) ago

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.114
Copyright (c) 2010 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Terms of use - Privacy Policy