Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it true???
idaho or any type of potatoes make you gain weight????/...

What is a healthy breakfast these days?

What do you take to make you not hungry?

Am I over weight?
I am 13 years old and average height, I weight 116 about there. I am wondering am I over weight?
Additional Details
I am 13 and weigh 116 and I am 5" 5" but im wondering why I ...

OMG!!! im tired of being overweight and i wanna lose weight NOW!HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
YOU HAVE TO READ THIS FIRST..
i dont care what i have to do trust me i am way over weight and i needa lose some well alot! and i cant stand it im 14yrs old and ive tried everything pills patches!...

Is size 10 fat?
Iv bin basicaly starving myself for nearly a year and im sik of it now and want 2 eat normally but im a sixe 8 and scared if i go up 2 a size 10 i will be fat. I dont mind being curvy but do not ...

What music do you listen to when you do a workout??

Additional Details
ha, rob zombie ...the devil's rejects soundtrack ........

I am a 13 year old and im 167 pounds am i too fat...how much am i supposed to weight?

Why do fat people always want to call people too skinny?

Whats wrong with my belly??
so one day i see my belly is really slim and the other day it comes out and it looks fat and the next day it looks fine. Is that good what is happening to me ??????...

How many women are willing to divulge this information? How much do you weigh?
How much do you weigh?
How tall are you?
What pants size are you?
Whats your age?

Im just curious because I feel like the numbers on the scale aren't huge, but I am ...

WAs it mean to say "You can sale your candy FASTER to FAT People, so don't ask skinny People to buy it"?
This is what my pal told me, do fat people buy more food than skinny people?
Additional Details
Mahdi E
Fat people are NOT a race ...

Is oatmeal good for you?

I am starving right now but on a diet...what should I eat?
that will get rid of hunger but not ruin it.........
a few gingersnap cookies, or some carrots maybe..... one slice of light bread? oh I dunno. but I want to work out soon, so ...

I want to GAIN weight!!!!!!!!!?
Is it possible for a 15 year old to gain 20 pounds in 3 months? im 5'6 and weight 122 lbs.i want to gain 20 pounds over the summer. Can someone please list some foods that will help me gain alot ...

Help lose 30 pounds in one month?
I need to lose 30 pounds in 1 month. and have six pack abs. I'm female and 5' 2'' Help!!!...

How much time I should take to lose 10 pounds?

People call me anorexic and fat?
whenever i am at school, people always call me either fat or anorexic. i know i'm definetely not fat and NOT anorexic. what should i do?
Additional Details
you see, i take dance ...

Whats the right weight for a 5'3 14yr old girl??
can you please answer in stones?
and it would be more useful if you told me on here instead of giving me links

thanks!
:)...

HELP ME!!!!Im 13 and fat!?
Hi, im 13 years old, and Im fat... I cant go to a gym, I have nothing to use to work out with.

How can i get fit, like them male models with the 8pack?
(I only want a 6 pack)
<...

Keith H
Im 75 pounds at 4'11, is that too skinny. Im small frame?
tell me the truth idc (

imsety
Rating
For you this is average weight but eat healthy.

Rich
That is grossly under weight. Get help

chimichanga
OMG me too!!!! you are built exactly like me! you are not to skinny either!

ashismybff
ya my friends mom 4 11 and she 100 pouns try to get up in that range

David T
Rating
yep waaaaaaaaaaa 2 skinny. Eat some nanners to put some weight on. I'm not saying balloon out like a whale, but that weight for you isn't healthy.

DuranDoll
Rating
If you are small frame, that is still just a little to skinny.

daniel k
Rating
Not for everyday life I guess, don't go into any pro wrestling or boxing career though, also speak softly to folks cause' most hotheaded girls could take you let alone most men.

Somebody H
Just make sure to eat from all the basic food groups. If you are eating square meals, and getting exercise - you probably just have a high metabolism and you're fine -

The "Axeman" cometh
I really think you know the answer to this,you need to eat and eat healthy foods,NOT processed and junk foods.

Phoebe5757
it depends how old are you?

Cierra S
Rating
It may be too skinny. Talk to your doctor. If they think it is too skinny, ask some ways to gain weight in a healthy way.

Luae
Rating
I do think that is rather skinny, sounds awfully scary.

I'd recommend eating or maybe start exercising alot to build up some muscle.

Nat
Are you crazy? 75 pounds is sickly, even at your height. You should be no less than 100 pounds. Where are your parents, because you're obviously not an adult. Go eat a bacon double cheeseburger or something.

x_sk8er_x_chick_x
Rating
well u should gain a bit more pounds =

not-so-smart-itis
nawwwww. ur fine to me. as long as you eat.

L3ARNiiNG H0W T0 TAK3 RiiSKS
hell yes

dusty2592
Rating
You should surely see a doctor, take some pills, and eat some more

MuCHH mEE
Rating
My friend gracyn is just liike that.
That is very skinny.
Try seeing why you arent gaining any weight...
If you aren't eating... you need to!
Its the best thing for you, because too skinny isnt good.
Just stay healthy

sv
If you feel good and sound, you aren't skinny but if you are over 15, you should try to put on some flesh under that skin.

Cali Chic
Rating
hmmm how old are you? Im 4'11 but I dont weight that much. At one point I did tho. Sometimes its not about the weight is more about how healthy you are.

Greeny
Yes it is. I'm 4'11 and I weigh 97.

sicilian b
Rating
o hell yeah ur boarderline anerexic

Malka D.
No, I was 100 pounds at 5'4 but if you feel you need to gain some weight to feel meat instead of bones, eat a lot fun foods.

Alan F
Rating
it depends..... were your parents small and light? could be simple heredity.....

from this height-weight chart from the UK, http://www.food.gov.uk/multimedia/bigimages/weightheight.jpg , you should probably be closer to 90 pounds [looking at 4'11" to be about 40kg minimum, which is about 88 pounds, from the chart, to barely make the "underweight" section of the graph.. 45 kilos would be on the low end of "ok." and that's about 100 pounds.

lots of people think skinny is pretty, but for the most part, it's as unhealthy or worse than overweight!

and all of these charts are "typicals" and "averages"......... what does your doctor say?

*Love Me If You Can*
Way skinny, eat some food!!!

Beautiful_Disaster1987
yeah, you are definitely thin. I would suggest you eat more.

Tasha C
I think 75 pounds is too skinny at any adult height. Basically you need to look at a body mass index chart. That will tell you exactly what weight you "should" be at your height.

batgirl2good
I am between 76-80 and am the same height. People tell me I am too thin. I prefer to be that way.
You do what you feel is best for you.

I am middle aged. That is all I will say.

emma**
um yes! you need to get up to at least ninety-five to be healthy. how old are you??

B.N.
Rating
Yes, you are too skinny! The ideal weight for someone (both male and female) that are 4 foot 11 inches is at least 100 lbs. You are 25 lbs under that!

Do a search online for the ideal weight and they will all tell you the same thing no matter how small your frame is. This is a site I found...

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/met.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy