Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im I Fat ?
Im 5'7 and 122 -125 pounds and i feel like im a whale. Whats the right weight for me ?...

What to do when your Bored??
I'm trying to stick to my diet but i have nothing to do, and i think thats why I am not in shape because when im bored i eat. I need something to keep me busy so I don't eat anything till ...

How much weight should I lose?
I'm 5' 3'' and 125 pounds...how much weight should I lose...?...

At what age did you lose your viginaty?

How do I control my food cravings...now?
Like right now I want to eat mac and cheese with ketchup and then a cupcake....werid taste I know. But its 9pm and am not sleepy...what should I do?...

What is the best food for breakfast?
My mother always told me to eat fruit first thing in the morning (before oats or cereal etc.) because it helps to clean out the digestive system and get it functioning for the day. Is this true? At ...

What's your favorite diet food?

Is it TRUE that MORE YOU SWEAT THE MORE WEIGHT YOU LOSE??
i heard that the more you sweat the more weight you lose....is that true?? if it is, does that mean that if i walk 2km on a hot day and sweat more, rather than walking 2km on a cold day i will lose ...

Am I overweight or underweight?
I am currently 5'6 and 95 pounds.
I know that may seem skinny, but I have curves which makes me feel obnoxiously fat and uneven.

Also, DONT be rude by saying I am obese/anorexic....

What's a good diet that has worked for you? Which doesn't involve exercising regularly.?

Am i overweight?
Ok i'm a girl and i'm 14 years old. I am 5'3 and I weigh 125 but i feel like I weigh way more. Is this an Ok weight? I'd like it to be a little less. Also, is 60lbs an ok weight ...

Im in 7th grade and i weigh about 95 pounds i want to go on a diet but my mom wont let me what should i do?
i tried going anorexic but my friends didn't like that so i stopped and i don't want to ruin my intestines or what ever so I'm not going to be bulimic im a teen so im like always ...

I am not a water drinker. How can i start acquiring a taste for water?

How tall I am?
My mom is around 5 and my dad is 5' 8. What do you think my height would be...just a guess!...

How much weight do you want to lose?

What's the fastest way to lose weight?
I really want to lose weight!
Additional Details
I'm not over weight, but I want to lose some because I guess that's just ...

How long after eating something can you get food poisoning?

I don't want to live this life and be this way anymore please help me!?
I'm 25 and I've struggled with my weight all my life. Ive suffered from two miscarriages and I currently weight 375lbs. I have trouble breathing, and I cant walk very far maybe two blocks ...

What can you eat to satisfy a sweet tooth in stead of chocolate?
looking for a healthy ...

I'm looking into becoming anorexic, Any Good tips would be appreciated?
I heard this is a GREAT way to lose those extra pesky pounds, It also makes your hair shiny and smooth, I am just too fat!! if you know of any links to any websites let me know, thanks ...

bhstrack
Im 5'8 and weight 110 and Im 18?
I still feel fat. I have been struggling with weight since I was 13. i have been doing better lately-than a few yrs ago when i was in the 80's lbs. help me feel good about my self whats wrong? i am obsessed with skin and bones.

jjinbkk
Sorry but at your height you are about 40 kg. overweight More exercise and stop eating junk food.

nunnayo b
You are a liar.

neurotic41
Rating
I think that you are already under weight for your height. I would pick up a copy of italian vogue and then you wont feel so bad. In Italy you would not be considered ideal because you would need enough meat on your bones to have curves.

: ] !
Rating
wat do u meen

dharma_claire
first of all, congratulations for realizing that your thought patterns are not healthy. too many girls with eating disorders try to rationalize it and are even proud of it.

I would recommend finding a support group: try this website http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/ for starters. you need a continual affirmation and support for your desire to feel better about yourself.

and as cheesy as it sounds, daily affirmations help with just about anything!! pick something you can tape to your mirror and repeat to yourself until you believe it!

ie "I am beautiful. I am healthy. my happiness is not dependent upon my weight."

good luck!

rhsaunders
Rating
You are a good 30 pounds underweight. This may be a result of physical or mental problems, or both.

save an egg crack, a smile
daaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnng gurl. fat? pf haha. eat more please

masterscribe888
see a dietician, psychologist.

get a partner.

KinKy
ur anorexica im anorexica 2 n' i weight 108 n' i still feel fat.

free-spirit
you must llok like a toothpick...that is far to skinney for your hieght your age ect...you have a mental eating disorder..you need to see your doctor immediatley...you will end up dying at that rate..get help

Cairo Prose
Rating
Talk to a therapist. He might prescribe anxiolytics (anti-anxiety). Anorexia is an attempt to control something when another area of your life seems out of control. Figure out what's really bothering you.

Amazing_clarity
Rating
Its not really what is the matter with you but how the protrayal that you have been fed of what is perfect. No one can truly help you feel good .. you have to love your self from the inside before you love yourself on the outside.

Remember no one is perfect , everyone is built a tad different and many ppl who look like skin and bones on those magazines have been photoshopped and airbrushed.

Go the the dr and ask him if you are over weight, he is going to say no and work from there. Everyday take one step even if you got to put notes on your mirror with positive comments about yourself. Then do it .. You got to face that you are who you are and that you are beautiful the way you are

alex f
Rating
you have to focus on how great life is, and wouldn't you rather be on earth than gone? It wouldn't only hurt you, it would hurt your family and friends much more. I'm sure you are a great person, you just need to feel comfortable in your own skin without being too skinny.

peace love and harmony
Rating
i weigh 2 pds less than you and im 15 tell me something...ur not fat its just ur imagination

maigen_obx
Grow up, clearly you aren't fat. You're an adult start acting like one.

GBL
omfg dude ur seriously not fat
im 5.6 and 126 and im not fat
i think ur anorexic (or whatever that word is)
u should seek imedant medical help before ur out of control

~Beautiful~ & ~Gorgeous~
Rating
You need to go for special help so that someone could tell you that you are so not fat and that you need to eat more to gain some more weight. I am skinny too but that's the way i am i think it's annoying when people keep on reminding me how skinny i am i try to gain weight but it is so not helpfull so be great ful for your weight and gain more.

Cody F-D
Rating
your annorexic that's what you are...i'm 14, 5"5, 120 pounds...thats about an average weight for my age/size....look up BMI calculator on google and type out the info, itl PROVE that your underweight....and 80 pounds is disgusting....

♥Karr♥
Rating
DUDE UR THIN im 12 and every girl in my grade is like way over 110. CHILL and FREAK OUT on eating more.

Runway Model Ornella
Hey, im recovering from anorexia..im 5'8 1/2 inches and 17 yrs old, i weigh 100 pounds...we both are underweight....face it ....ure not fat AT ALL..u are really skinny and it doesnt look good..lets both gain weight and live life bc u only live one time!!! :) God bless

evilive
Rating
Anorexia

•♦ME♦•
Rating
ur not, face it

i hate phil collins
Rating
eat a burger.

Tavo
Anorexia

Kelsers
Rating
omg dude eat a cheaseburger

BrightSexyBaby23
Dude, you're weight is fine. You're actually underweight. Stop obsessing. Find soemthign new to obsess over. You may want to go see a therapist because clearly you have issues with your body image. Also, find some nitpicky task that others find extremely tedious. Hobbies like that often help people focus on things other than themselves.

USMCstingray
seek help

dr_mark_a_horn
Rating
You need to talk to your doctor.

Pinkie_&_the_Brain
that is too skinny. get some help and start to love yourself

The Cupcake Bunny
I am the same height, i weigh 135, and people tell me i am skinny. You must be out of your mind.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy