Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What exercise do you do to keep you in shape?
And how often do you do it?...

Ok, was this a bad idea? My girlfriend is allergic to shrimp right and?
I thought it would be funny to put some shrimp in her salad to see her all get grossed out or whatever because it's cute. She ended up swallowing a couple and had to go to the emergency room. W...

Who is the most famous person who has/is suffering with an eating disorder?
Anorexia or bulimia....

How do I get taller?
I'm 13 years old and 5' foot 8 and I want to get taller what should I do?...

Am i fat (picture) i am 14 5'5' about 153lbs
http://i24.tinypic.com/1...

I'm 15 years old (almost 16) and I really want to loose lbs. Im 185lbs, WHAT CAN I DO TO LOOSE WEIGHT (20 lbs)

Do guys like muscular legs on a girl?
I was curious if guys found it attractive to have muscular legs. I work out alot and my leg muscles are really toned. Do guys like stick legs?...

If you are 5ft 3 and way 135 pounds are you fat and over weight?
i am a 15 year old girl!...

What to eat after diarrhea?
no im not abusing laxatives, i just had food poisoning, so i had bad diarrhea for a week, ive lost weight and im actualy pretty happy with that, so basically its been like a week on lax -.-

What should I do when I'm hungry late at night?
I've read several times to stop eating 3-4 hours before going to bed. I started working a second job in the evening as seaonal help for extra cash. I eat dinner around 5pm, go to work and get ...

I weigh 250 is it p ossible for me to weight 230 by may?

PLZ!!!! i really really need help!!!???
i need a good FREE diet that will make me lose weight FAST! i am gonna go to london and meet mt FAV singer!!!!!! plz plz plz!!...

Do u gain weight when u lift weights?
I need to gain a little weight but at the same time I don't get fat either. o and btw I do have gym right now so that should help.
thx!...

Fat??????????
I am a size 5 ( bit baggy) and 4'11.5 but i have a mature frame
.. if i am how can i loose weight ...

So im 13 and i weigh 133 pounds BUT im 5' 8'' , am i overweight?

How do I lose weight without eating less and exercising?
Sound familiar?...

I am 13 140 pounds 5'4 am i overweight?

Additional Details
wtf something ...

How much water is required by human body on daily basis?
i wanna know how many litres of water is required by human body....i am aware people drink water to improve their skin conditions....but how many litre do we drink for the wonderful glow on your skin?...

Money is spent. People are educated. Still we over eat and under-excersise. Why?

How do I quit smoking? Without the aid of over the counter smoking cessations?

kete20
Im 5'2 and weigh 190 ponds am i fat? my bf thinks im fine,?
if i do need to lose weight how can i get rid of it fast

crush'dd.
no you aren't. EVERYONE'S beautiful the way God made them!

soccerchica!
wow. i'd sayy ur just short. lol i am that hight and im 14. wow. lol ummm just excercise alot and eat right. I do sports and that keeps most people in shape.

tcoop88
y do u care so much what other pple think? as long as u love urself then who cares?

but with that said, u are very overweight, and at this pt being happy with who u are should no longer matter, bc if u are this big u may not live much longer. go on a diet, for lifeeeeee, if u have the potential to get this big, then eating healthy should b a part of ur daily life. also regular activity and excercise, u dont have to go to the gym everyday, even if its just walking everyday with a friend or ur dog, or whomever, u need to give urself some kind of daily activity.

I hope that u learn to love urself a little more and care about ur health, if not for ur own sake then for the people around u that love and care for u a lot. Good lucK!

Babe in Uniform
You are overweight. Ideal weight is 120. I'm 5'3 and I couldnt imagine weighing what you weigh.

Sexy Man
Rating
you can lose weight fast by flying to the sun and burning it off

ThEnewArtisT
Rating
5'2" and 190 lbs works out to about 34 Body Mass Index. Which is obese. Start exercising.

Ana.
sorry... ur kind of overweight to be honest. i'm 5'3 and i weigh 105 pounds.

sunandpalmtree
Rating
the only person who can say if you need to lose weight is you and your doctor (if it's reached critically unhealthy levels.) congrats that you found a guy that can love you for you, though, l know a lot of girls who would kill for that.
anyway, if you arent happy with yourself then i would start small, losing just a bit at a time until you reach a place where you're happy.
the best way is to modulate what you eat. pop will kill you, i gave it up about two years ago and feel great, also unnessesary sugurs like cake and ice cream are bad. you can sill lose weight and eat these things, you just cant do it often. fast food is the worst of all.
i lost 16 pounds in the last 3 months or so by doing this, you just have to make sure you're eating less than you burn off. it takes 3500 calories to lose (or gain) a pound.

X.0.X.0.
Rating
YES! Your BMI states your overweight. If I were you, for the first three days of your diet, I would go on a water diet. That way you will flush out all the unwanted toxins. After that, I would def. watch what you eat. Start eating more veggies and fruits when you have a wild craving to start eating. Also, just because you diet doesn't mean you starve yourself. Just remember, whatever you eat you have to burn the fat off somehow. Oh, and most importantly, I would recommend excerising three times a day. Even if your workouts consist of 20-25 min. Because if you think about it your working out 60-75 min a day, which is over an hour. BUT CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN FIRST. I may be wrong but that is what I would do.

luvablepupp
Honestly yes you might want to consider losing a little weight. My Bf told me the same thing and I'm 5' 5' and when I first met him I was 210. He said I looked fine, but for my own health I exercised my butt off and got down to 160. Then slowly but surely I started gaining weight back and I would ask him. If I should lose some weight and he kept telling me no you look fine. NOW I'm back to 190! So take it from me. If you feel fat then just eat whatever you want if it doesn't have high fat or sugar. My suggestion is to eat tons of chicken. I know what your going through If you wanna know more just write me back and I will be glad to help you in anyway.

kelsyeee
Rating
sorry you are overweight. the best way to kickstart a diet is running. stretch your legs very good before you run. running increases your heart rate, and is also great cardio. then when you notice weight loss, you can begin abdominal exercises, like crunches and sit ups. good luck, i hope this was helpful.

Suzie
Rating
I'm 5'2" and weigh185. I have a medium frame and I'm 50 lbs.overweight according to the Dr.s
Take 1 teaspoon of Apple Cider vinegar in a glass of room temp water just before you eat--- it will curb your appetite so you don't eat as much. Eat lots of vegetables and fruits (fresh) if you can and walk a lot.
I've lost 20 ponds in 2 months without exercising(medical problems).
Your excess weight will catch up with you and cause all kinds of medical problems.
I do agree with others--forget the diet pills, surgery, etc...
Just start eating healthier and exercise as much as you can.
Don't drink Soda or Pop (not even diet!!) and cut out the junk foods. That will help immensely.

RawrzImo
Yes, you are overweight. If you want to lose it, I suggest diet and exercise. Don't go for those diet pills, surgeries, or any of that crap.

Kaleb
Rating
Yeah you should prob. lose some weight. But that's alright... just lay off soda's, drink lots of water. Eat healthy and less. Exercise and run! That's a good starter program for ya!

Magnus
Your BMI is 34.8 which actually makes you obese.

Richoneday
EAT LESS AND START WORKING OUT
EAT AROUND 1000 AND YOULL SEE RESULTS FAST

Jordon
You're fat. Their is no quick permanent wieght loss solution. Workout eat right.

d.harris03
Rating
We'll i am 5'2 and i weight 152pounds, and i feel like i need to tighten up. But for health reasons only. You may need to check with your doctor, but if your bf likes it, keep rockin his world...lol..

Sophie
If you are 5'2 and weigh 190 pounds, your BMI (Body Mass index) is 34.7

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

If you want to lose weight, you can't really lose weight really fast, but you would lose alot in a couple of months if you really try. And thank your BF for being so nice :)

Stck
Look, don't ever let anyone put you down, but I would say that its a little on the heavy side, But I have an easy way to lose weight that I used. first is to commit your self and realize you want to lose weight. You should start working out more also, you don't have to start hard but work your way up to where your doing long 3 hr workouts. But the best thing you can do is stay away from too many carbs and cut your meal portions down. rather than maybe eating 3 or 4 large meals, eat 5 or 6 small meals. This speads your metabolism and and shrinks your stomach size down. Also drink a lot of water, this also speeds your metabolism and gives a full feeling. whooo. so, I hope I could help. PS. beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

pat in the hat
Rating
you are overweight but if your BF thinks it fine then just go wih it.

if you must lose weight try jumping rope running sweating alot eating less an what not.

The "Go To" Chick
Fat? yes
Heatlhy? no
Pretty? probably

Fact is you will eventually experience the effect of carrying too much weight as your BMI is high (Body Mass Index)

You can get rid of it fast by using things like Medifast but you don't want to be saggy and have excess skin that requires plastic surgery so I'd recommend the good old fashion way, change your eating habits and start moving if you're not!
Good luck and you're beautiful no matter what.

crystalski
Rating
ok that well idk im also 5'2'' and i weigh 100 pounds sooo maybe a little chunky but thats ok =]]]

doug.labelle
Rating
Your body mass index is high, and it probably is hard on your health.

So yes, you are fat. I'm not going to sugar coat it for you. exercise is not something you do for awhile, it's something that is part of your lifestyle, it will probably take a long time for you to get down to a healthy 145 pounds.

It doesn't happen fast, get used to it.

seven twigs(go OIC!)
get on a treadmill fast!

Lissa
Rating
work out and eat healthy.

Michelle H
im im that hieght and weigh 119

katie_girl
Rating
honestly, you REALLY need to lose drastic weight. it's a hazard to your health

semi-wise young lady
Rating
sorry, but you are overweight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy