Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is drinking water bad? water weight?
I heard drinking water is good and that drinking alot of water can help yu looe weight, but then whats water weight? So do I gain weight drinking water?...

Im 16 and im seriously overweight i need to loose weight any ideas?
well im very overweight i dont like many vegetables and i am very pickey at what i eat i really need help because i dance a lot and im the largest in the group and hate it please help me and dont say ...

Does the stomache shrink when a person looses weight?

My butts way to big for my body, what do I do?
I am a regular sized prson Not fat nor super skinny
Additional Details
OMG people I am like the most atheltic girl in my school!!! i don't think i need to do any more work outs than ...

Whats the most effective way to fight cravings for sweets, chocolate or pastry?

I am an 18 year old who has a beer belly, is there a solution?
I have gained 50 pounds in the course of one year. I wieghed in about 170 when I was 17 now I am 220, and I have grown but not too much. Most of the weight was stored in my abdominal area. I have ...

How can i get thinner arms?

For the guys?
what do u boys think about a girls weight? does it matter? i mean do u like model skinny, curvy, fat, whatever??? do they have to be a certain weight? what? just tell me wat ya think please :)...

Yea i have 8 kids?
me an my hubby work damn hard an no we claim no state benefits.all my children were wanted and are loved.and yes we have a telly yawnnnnnnnn.and id much rather be a size 12 then a size 22 plus im ...

5'10 model only 110lbs !!??
I watched a news program last night about how models smoke to suppress their appetite so that they don't have to eat; this one chick said she was 5'10 and 110 pounds! I was thinking of ...

Am i anorexic?
i dont eat breakfast and i dont eat lunch at school.i am naturally very skinny (one of those people who can eat a ton but never get fat). i dont eat not bcuz i think i am fat...i just dont like ...

How many calories a day?
How many calories a day should you have to be healthy but loose some weight. I know its more than 1000....

14 years old 5'4 and i weigh 117!!?
Do i need to lose weight??...

Is this a healthy body type for my age?
Im 13, about 137 lbs. 5'4 size 6-8...do you think I should start excercising more and eating much more healthier, or not worry about it for a while?
Additional Details
If you think I...

Does alcohol speed up your metabolism while on a diet?

How can I grow taller?
I wanna grow taller and I will realy wanna boost my height a lot in the next 2 months can I do that, I keep hearing from friends what helps is doing sports and eating well, please tell me which ...

I am 12 and weight 130 pounds. am i overweight??

Additional Details
i am 5ft3....

I'm 5'2" and 120 lbs, should I loose weight (pic included)?
http://i420.photobucket. http://i420.photobucket.
T...

Is my eating today ok? Im 17 5'5 118lbs.....trying to lose weight for a beach holiday?
Its 1pm

Bfast: Dry cereal
Lunch: Shaved chicken with a bit of spinach and fetta

I will snack on an apple and other fruit.....

What should I have for dinner? Will ...

Why should I not eat whatever I want?
It's a debate I have between me and a friend of mine. We both take multivitamins, but I still try to eat right (cutting back on red meat, eating fruits and veggies). He on the other hand eats ...

dramaqueen97
Im 11 and i think im fat on my thighs (ahh) i weigh 125 wat i do?

Additional Details
plus im 5"1' and a half

Stuntman
Rating
Exercise, you're still young. I was fat at your age too but then I started to work out and now I'm skinny. (I'm 16)

Sexy Syrian Chick!
dont eat more than its healthy

dont eat junk food

don't play videogames/computer

go outside!

allanswersgrl
Rating
listen, number one, dont worry about it!!!! and number 2 just exercise!!!! ride your bike! (if you have one) go out running! but the main thing is...
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT.

Madison
you really dont need to worry about this now, enjoy being young and having a fast matabolism so you can treat youself to snacks and your metabolism will burn it faster then when your older. but anyway if your really worried just eat healthier snacks and go out and play sports and involve yourself in activities. I think also as long as you have food in moderation you really dont have to diet just dont eat too much of one thing

Naruto37
Do only one thing, NOTHING You way totally avarage! When I was 11 I thought I was way over weight (I weighed about 142) He said it was totally normal, I look on the internet the next day, and found out he was telling no lie [= Plus, your too young to woory about weight! chill out and dont worrie

Cassie U
well the weight can be taken off just play a sport and exercies a lot and also eat better and play outside a lot good luck i hope i could help and i 11 to so i now how it fells to think your over weight i thought i was to then i lost the weight

Cathy
I think you need to cut back on junk food & a little exercise.

♦ RΣΥNÂ!Ð!ΤØ ♦
Rating
the same thin happpen to me jus dont eat i mean you can eat but not alot u kno....dont stay up at night eatin ok thats the secret

kellabunga
Rating
exercise & eat a healthy variety of foods. you should join a sport so you are active after school most days of the week. try www.mypyramid.gov for tips on what to eat!

Liteson
Rating
people who eat healthy foods and avoid junk foods don't get fat.
you don't need a diet, you don't need to skip meals, you don't need to take pills or go around hungry.

eat lots of fruits and veggies and don't eat fast food or drink soda, not even diet soda.

get exercise every day, do push-ups and sit ups and dance around for twenty minutes in your room if you want, but it's best to have fun while exercising, like playing ball with friends or riding a bike with a parent or sibling.

Eat one dessert once a week.

Just stick to healthy stuff, that's all, and you'll be healthy.

You can write to me more, I'd like to help you.

dannnce_x
Rating
you need to stop trippin. your young to care about your body image.

twiggles_who_giggles
Rating
www.seventeen.com. calculate your bmi (body mass index). it also has a chart to tell you what bmi is healthy for your age.

chicpower
Rating
You know what? That's just "baby fat". You're body hasn't finished growing. Like the way you look now, you're fine! In the next year or so you'll have a growth spurt and all of a sudden you'll be tall and thin all over!

ambis99
walking and running is good!

=]
dont worri about it.
im 13 now and i was about 125 when i was 11.
i went on a diet and although i still ate i cut down on the junk food and soda and stuck to water. i also exercised after every meal i ate and by the end of the summer i was actually down to 110. just reduce your meal sizes and exercise alot it really does help.
if you have a bike or exercise bike try that thats how i lost alot of weighttt from my thighs.
hope i helped =]
at the time i was only 11 i didnt know any better. dont let it get to your head .

Nick
Rating
run.. workout do somthing get involved with sports get off the computer and go outside and play!

*VALERIE*
Rating
I AM THE SAME AGE AS YOU BUT JUST Exercise A LITTLE AND DONT WORRIE , I THINK THE SAME THING , BUT JUST THINK THAT PEOPLE COME IN DIFFERENT SHAPES AND SIZE.

iputhekin_slekk
like everyone else says. exercise and watch what you eat. find a sport you like so that exercising isnt so boring.

Benji
Rating
u do wat 1st personb said and rrelaxe, body changes havent happend yet

bluegrazz_rebel
...... 11 year olds shouldnt be worried about that.
Turn off the T.V. put down the celebrity worship magazines and be a kid. Dont let society tell you how you should look,. Be proud and happy in your individuality.

anne c
Rating
You're still a child, with baby fat. You'll have a growth spurt, and slim down. Besides, how tall are you? Don't look at fashion mags and tv to decide how you should look. Those people never eat, and are not happy or healthy. If you're worried about your weight, ask your mom or dad, or if not them, your school nurse or doctor. They should give you an honest answer. Give yourself a break...so few other people do!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy