Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What should I do if my boyfriend weighs 30 less then me?

Should an 11 year old do this?
should an 11 year old girl take diet pills??? I know an 11 year old girl and she is HELL BENT on becoming really flat and skinny.
Additional Details
and the pills are apparently ...

My cousin is 12 and weighs 120 lbs. and is 5'6 is she fat.?
Is she?
Additional Details
By the way it really is my cousin Savannah.She always calls herself fat and im not fat either cuz somebody asked me if i was....

How can I get fat ASAP?

What should I do I hate my school's lunches!!!!?
ok at my school since it is a private school, the hot lunches are $4.00, they aren't even nutricious and including water that's 5 dollars. Then it doesn't even fill me up somedays I ...

When is the best time to take a multivitamin?
Is it best to take them shortly before eating, shortly after eating, or an hour or longer after eating? Is it better after a small lunch or a big dinner? Or does it matter at all? Explain....

I am 12 years old and i NEED to lose weight(20 POUNDS)?
but the problem is my mother works days so i can not leave the house in the day time,PLEASE HELP ME I AM TO YOUNG TO BE FAT!...

Which is better for fitness the gym or swimming?

Can anyone give me advice?
i want to loose weight
am serious!
but as i live with my parents they make me eat so much!!
i tell them i dont want to eat a certain thing and they are like no you have to eat just ...

Is homemade lipton tea better for you than soda?
i make a pitcher with half a cup of sugar.
i hear so many bad things about high fructose corn syrup....

I am 5' 1" and I weigh 118. Is that normal?
I love to eat, but I eat healthy. I have had 2 kids and I am just trying to maintain my weight. It gets harder as you get older....

I'm a fat a** obese vegan. Do you think if I just diligently watch my carbs that I'll lose weight?
I've never monitored my carbs but I know I eat a lot of starchy sugary foods so I was thinking if I actually limit my carbs to a specific number that might be all I need to do to at least lose ...

'overweightness' in girls...???
becoming more accetable in today's society? what's ur opinion
Additional Details
girls meaning under 18...

Am I TOO skinny?!?!?
I am almost 12, a woman (if u kno wat I mean), I'm 5'2" and weigh 94 lbs. Am I too skinny? I eat 3 meals a day and eat pretty healthy but Im not ...

How do you break the habit of eating quickly?
Ever since I can remember I've always ate quickly...due to usually being in a hurry & my older Sib's taking my food. How the heck do I slow it down now (I'm 29!) ?? It's a ...

If u have high metabolism, and u eat and eat and neva gain weight, and if u wanna gain weight, wat can u do?

Additional Details
o, for those who are thinking, i am not anerexia or have any disease i'm healthy, i play alot of sports and athletic...and i dont make myself throw up!!...

Just wondering what weight i should be? plz answer?
i'm 5'6 and have a large build i'm 14yrs just wondering what you would concider a healthy weight for my age
Additional Details
i want ur opinions not a bmi calculator i ...

May I bash in the head of the next person who asks about how to lose weight?
May I?...

I need to make my husband gain weight?
i gained almost 70 pounds when i was pregnant because i was hospitalized and on bedrest for 3 months so i gained alot of weight and i was 5"4 and was 150 pounds when i got pregnant, at birth i ...

Im Only 14!?
I Just Turned 14!
Im 6'4
Size 15 Shoe!

Normal?

How Much Taller Will I Get U Think?
Additional Details
Thanks Yall

About Right On D.I.C.K. S...

abstar
If your 5 ft 3 and 11 stone is that overweight?

Additional Details
And serioulsley dont be a ***** about it. I get enough of that **** at school

Nicks a pinball wizard
wow, im 5,4 and almost 7stone thats way overweight

justhetruth
Rating
I believe it is called clinically obese.

dolly bird
Rating
not excessively. but id say it was bordering.

shakermaker
5 foot 3 wide? or tall?

rock star
yes a lot

Jeff 01
Simply yes.

rose
Yes. Your BMI (body mass index) is 27.5. A healthy BMI is between 20-25.
Your ideal weight is between 8 stone 5 and 9 stone 12.

chris f
Rating
i don't know what a stone weighs??

Kell
Rating
What is stone?

David D
Rating
only if you planning a career as a Jockey

Juliette B
Yes. Go to the NHS website and use their BMI calculator. This shows you the HEALTHY weight ranges for your height. At 11 stone and only 5 3" you will be putting serious strain on your heart. Do something about it now, in your teens, before you regret it later on. My suggestion would be the good old calorie-controlled diet. 1200 calories a day is the most recommended diet level.

To give you an example of what that might be:

Breakfast - Bowl of porridge with skimmed milk, glass of orange juice (Quaker do some really nice flavoured ones such as syrup)

Lunch - Ham sandwich made with nimble bread and diet flora, bowl of soup, apple

Dinner - Half microwave lasagne meal, loads of veg, choc biscuit

My tips would be to drink plenty of water in the form of squash, get normal meals and simply split them between you and another member of your family (that way you can eat anything), keep a diary of everything you eat each day and record weight loss on this too and get an amazing piece of clothing in a smaller size so that you have something to try on each week and keep you motivated. e.g. a dress for a school dance. Oh, and only weigh yourself once a week. Hope this helps.

Jack Daniels
of course it is. I'm 5'10 and I weigh 11 stones and I am about average for my height to weight ratio.

bubble_babii_boo
depends how you carry your weight....im 5'3 and weigh 9 stone, so i wouldnt say that is overweight just maybe need to loose a few punds :)

PaRaMoRe FaN!!!!
yes. i am 5ft 1 1/2" and i weigh 7 and a half stone

Katie
Your BMI (bod mass index) a measurement of body fat based on height and weight is 27.3 anywhere between 25 and 29.9 is overweight and 30 plus is obese. If you are very athletic then don't worry too much as muscle weighs more than fat. But If you want to try and loose weight don't go on a crash diet just eat healthily and exercise regularly. Also if you are teenager you may have a growth spurt very soon and become more proportionate.
Good luck
Kate

pallengordon
maybe alittle but if you like yourself whats it matter.

livvy
Yes definitely.

Ace Babe
Rating
Well I am exactly those proportions and yes I believe it is over weight, but not by a great deal. I used to be 8 1/2 stone so would really like to get back to about 9-9/12. That would be a healthy weight for that height.

Amyee
check your bmi
http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_living/your_weight/bmiimperial_index.shtml

Daffodil
Yes. No offense but you need to go on a diet and quick. Go and see your GP or a dietitian, they can help you to loose weight.
Hope I helped :)

kit_2007_kat
Your bmi is 27 something - that's in the middle of the overweight range. You're not obese but you're not in your optimal weight either.

ash.54321
yeah im 5 4 and 8 stone 11 which it 130 pounds and people 5'3 to 5 '4 are meant to be between 120 - 135 pounds .... be careful and go to the docter for information on a HEALTY diet

GIRL
yes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy