Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm fifteen and i drink coffee?
i've started drinking coffe and i drink like 3 a day, five the other night (but i'm not sure its an addiction- its exam time: crazy revision into middle of da nite) is this bad for ...

How do I gain weight?
I am in my late teen years and I am very slim. Just wondering how could I gain weight. I am 6 feet and 2 inches and I weight 185 lbs....

I am on a diet but i have sweet tooth ,any suggestions?

Get rid of belly fat?
What are some good excerisizes to cut and reduce the excess belly fat( only a little)
Additional Details
I am not fat! I am a 12 year old and i weigh like 86 punds, I just have a little ...

Whats the best way for me to lose weight?
I have tried weight watchers before and it worked but the weight has gone back on. Now if I try and do weight watchers I get bored and give up. I only seem to lose weight now if I am really happy and ...

Is my friend over weight?
shes 4'11, 224lb, mostly body fat and shes 9.sould i say something.HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx=]...

How can i get taller?
i'm a girl with 156 cm height.
hate surgeries and high heels!
Additional Details
19 years old....

I am 16, 115 pounds, and 5'2....5 months ago, i was 97...how do i lose weight?

Why do i have a big belly?
im the right weight. i do crunches everyday. why do i have a big ...

Is being five foot six and 125 pounds normal,i think im fat?

Additional Details
ok,thanx to the people wiht the nice comment's1yea im young(a teen)and i just wanted to know what people thought of it,im not wasting my points ...

Since I'm a vegetarian, how do I get my needed protein?
I have been a vegetarian for about a month now & I was wondering how I can get my needed protein without eating meet.
Additional Details
**Meat... I'm showing my mistake '...

How can I stop my food cravings?
Currently, I smoke and I want to find another way to stop my cravings. Any suggestions?
Additional Details
ITS GOING TO BE HARD TO PICK ONE PERSON TO GIVE TEN POINTS TO. YOU ALL HAVE GREA...

Good ways to kick start your metabolism?

Can I lose ten pounds in two months-- TRUST ME I AM WAYYYY OVER WEIGHT!?
I am a girl who will be fourteen in four months. i am 5'2 and weigh 108lbs. I NEED to lose ten pounds by June in two months in time for swimsuit season, and maybe fifteen in four months in time ...

What are the biggest risks for fat people?
it's for my school e-...

I need to lose weight like FAST like ALOT of weight?
any ideas? im not joining any clubs or anything and i dont have much time but i need to lose weight i will DO ANYTHING [literally] i need ideas,,plans anything??? help!...

Omega- 3s?

I want to loose about 50-70 pounds before summer how can i do that without a strick diet?
I want to look good befor summer hits how can i do that without doing a diet like the ones ive tryed southbeach, akins...........

What do you think the ideal weight is for a 5'4" woman?

Why am i....?
Ok get this, I am 11 and i weigh 67 lbs. PLEASE belive me. I am sick of it i want to be fat. It attracts the boys all the time. i am sick of boys being weird to me and stuff. and all my freinds are ...

Lena
If you make yourself throw up once, does that mean you're bulimic?

johnsontinaa
Yes and very unheathy too.
Please dont start !

Sara b.
Rating
nope
its has to be done repeaditly
to be called bulimic

mony BG
No! There are all kinds of reasons to throw up. illness, dizziness, feeling sick, stomach ache... all kinds of them

miss-distracto
no, my boyfrind and his brother make themselves sick nearly every weekend. they eat so much at the all can you eat place that they gotta puke up, but they only do this cos they think they're gettin they're moneys worth. bulimia is a serious mental illness, not just the physical motion of being sick!!

omegasupremebmf
Rating
depends.you know why you did it.intention answers the question.

sawyer
By make, what do you mean? I've made myself throw up after eating fish I know was going to make me sick, I've thrown up after workouts. Short Answer: No, as long as it doesn't become a habit, and your not doing it to lose weight. Long Answer: You really should never make yourself throw up, so no matter what you are doing it for or why it's happening it's not a good sign.

necker64
Rating
I would'nt think so,i once ate a bad hard boiled egg and i made myself throw it up.now i weigh 165lbs

Ashley F
Not necessarily. But if you continue to force yourself to throw up, you would most likely be considered to have SOME sort of eating disorder.

Heidi B
Rating
I've done it a few times when I knew I was going to get sick anyway and throwing up made me feel better. I'm not bulimic by any means, so I doubt you aren't either.

☺♥ Edward's Gurl ♥☺
Rating
no, unless u didn't to loose weight, like if u said " i feel and look fat ima go make myself throw up" then ur bulimic but if it's something else no,

if u did do it because u thought u were fat then just don't do it again or else it may become addicting

Answer Fairy
Rating
Nope. I've made myself throw up before (I'm in my late 20s). Usually, it's because I ate something bad and it's the only way to feel better. I like to try new things.... I ate some Mexican delicacy once... eeeeew. If I didn't make myself puke, I would have probably puked on my own, lol! I've only done it about four times in my life, though. Anyway, just be careful. Making yourself throw up is really hard on your esophagus.

DutchessRain
Not at all. There have been times I've had to make myself puke, or else I wouldn't ever have felt better. Don't make it a habit. And bulemia has other ways of purging. You can take tons of laxatives to make yourself burn the calories, or you can over-work out. It's not just puking.

wannabediva
if you try and kill yourself once does it make you suicidal?

MakayoKou
No. I've made myself puke in a case where I ate something and it was making me feel quite ill. I felt better afterwards.

Its frequent self-induced vomiting that is a key point of bulimia.

kay_flood
Rating
every disorder starts with the first episode, if you persist in doing this you will eventually be bulimic.

a m a n d a .
no it means u wanted to throw up.. if u do it all the time.. then u might be but u don't know until ur diagnosed. go to a doctor if u think its serious.

slappymcguire
no, but bulimia is more concerned with WHY you chose to make yourself reach.

HMMMM
Rating
No, not necessarily

kckontagious
Rating
no and yes

The InGLeSH MaYJuR
Rating
no, you might have eaten some poison or something and had to vomit on purpose

pearl
Rating
no, bulimia is a chronic psychologiocal eating disorder of binging on junk food and purging(vomiting) it out. If you force yourself to vomit once you may be sick or have another reason to not want whatsever in your stomach to be there.

Nameless
no but if you do it continuously and it becomes psychological and ppl think u're sick or anorexic, then yea, youre bulimic

independent
No

littleyellowbird
No, but you need to stop. I say this firmly because I know for a lot of people, they can do it once, and just continue in the habit. Try to think about what you eat more before you consume it, that way nothing will have to come back up. (:

benejueves
Just that once, no. Once a day, yes.

ShortieSoThick
Rating
no but make sure you dont make it a regular thing

chillycat69
No, some people make themselves throw up just because their stomach hurts and after puking feel a lot better

Bitsy
Rating
It is the start of it! Better nip it in the bud FAST!

Spider Freak
No that does not mean you are bulimic, because sometimes throwing up makes you feel better if you feel really sick.

Viggy
Rating
not necesarily, but its a slippery slope from there to a real problem. If you don't do it again, it wont be a problem!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy