Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary      Health Advices  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can someone get a big butt?
without plastic surgery. what is best to do?...

How can I loose 10-20 pounds in 2 weeks????

Does gum make you gain weight?
I chew a lot of gum...does this add on pounds?...

Starving?will make me lose weight??
hello everyone. i want to lose 20 kgs in 6 months; is it possible if i starve myself most of the times; n when i want to eat sthing i eat a frauit or drink only water. am fed up that others look at ...

Whats the best method of putting in contact lens?
i have tried many ways like up down looking when i put them in but they fall out until about the 10th go. taking them out is a piece of cake. 10 points for best answer!!...

Men!!! I'm 5'9, 123lbs, and a size 2. Would you consider me too thin or average?
I do eat and I work out at the gym to stay toned. Ladies your input is welcomed also....

Am i overweight? Answer!?
OK I'm 13yrs Old

Weight- 125lb

Height- 5'6 ft

I gained about 6lb.. Now that school started I even eat less.. I don't eat breakfast (don't like ...

How much should a 14 year old weigh.?!?
how much should a 14 year old weigh, i wear a size 3 or a 26 in garage. uhm, how much should i weigh .?! , am i average. i think im fat....

How tall are you and how much do you weigh???

Additional Details
im 5'7" and around 129 lbs.(sometimes less)...

How can I support my girlfriend with her new year diet?
Should I join in? Should I be strong when she wants chocolate or let her have a few chocolatey pleasures? Any help or advice will be appreciated. She doesn't want to fail again, it's not ...

I'm trying to stop eating fast foods. Can you tell me the most grotesque think to make me stop?
convice me to stop. Im not fat at all, I just think that eating fast food is unhealthy but the addiction is big.. Convice me to quit
Additional Details

How can I lose 40 pounds without taking pills?
I weigh 200 pounds right now and I'm only 15 years old. I have tried everything and I need help!...

I feel crappy and fat!?
i am a teenager.
5'5 and 135
i am trying to lose weight but blew it today
my face looks rounder and blotched
my hair is sooo greasy. i know i need to wash it but it was one ...

I want to lose 15 pounds by may how can i get this done?
please no answers about "this is unhealthy blah blah blah" i want a quick easy diet that has really really worked ...

How do I gain weight faster?
I am 16 and im 5'3" and a half and i weigh about 90 lbs. people are tellin me i look good and that i should stay the same... but i have gotten truth from some people.....i checked out some ...

Am i underweight???
I am 5 foot 5.5 inches and weigh 108 pounds, I am 19. Reading a lot of posts this is the normal weight for a younger teenager of about 14, so i am now a bit worried. I don't even look THAT thin ...

Is it ok to eat junk food if you don't put on weight?
I exercise every night (Boxing, Gym, Swimming) and I go for a long run every weekend, I don't drink much and don't smoke. I drink loads of water

however

My addiction ...

Am i fat?????????
okay im 5ft 7 and 105 lbs. Is that fat???/

And no im not all obseesed about that stuff im Just wonderin
Additional Details

I am 5'8 and i weigh 145 i want to lose some!?
i would really want to weigh like 128 or 130. how do i lose it easily and quickly?
please help!...

Friends i have heard breakfast is neccessary why?which meal should i skip lunch or dinner to loose weight?

Vote for me and recieve your fre
If someone called you fat would you?
a) Get there as* in a bear trap
b) Donate to charity
c) Go eat your troubles away
d) Other

Show all answers
Post your answer

rachelreyngoudt@sbcglobal.net
I say 'Ya thanks. But I don't like to brag about it.' I know that sounds stupid,but it worked for me and I'm only 100 pounds!

Was this answer helpful to you?  Yes  /  No

Sweetiie ;♥
Rating
I know i am so id say : Wel atleast im on a diet, and i think i know, i dont need you to tell me, im not blind duufus :)

first nation
Rating
I would reconsider my life! I would change my diet & start to hit the roads with exercise! Get on your feet & make it happen. Too many people feel as long as there is someone fatter then themselves; well that's okay!

Elmo gives free hugs
Rating
d) i would kick their skinny behinds (if they were skinny)

dncr151
d.. i probably wouldn't eat for a week!

Heidi W
Other - I've always been a size 8!

no_duh ツ
Rating
d) other
i wouldn't give a damn, personaly i don't and shouldn't care about what ppl think of me.

cootersgirltwo
i would say and your concerned about it why? and then walk away...

Cellar Door.
Rating
D) other.
I would slap them!

MICHAEL T
D) Tell them I don't care about being fat as personality goes a longer way. Also it's easy to go on a diet...

Crazy Diamond
Chib'm! ha ha

paintedtearz
I would tell them to go *BEEP* themselves

So (d) for me .

Leo
Rating
lol. people like that think they're good enough to say anything bad about other people. better ignore them because if i'm fat, did that kill them? BTW, i'm not fat, just a little bit chubby and i hate people talk about how my body is

reggie
don't let them bother you ?what does it matter what shape or size you are you are a person with feelings people can be so cruel,keep your chin up smile and show you are better than them?take care

phuktifino
Rating
i'm not fat i'm big boned.just more of me to love.belly's gonna getcha.who cares?

♥I run with scissors♥
Rating
d) lose weight i guess

Lesley
Rating
d)other, I`d thank them for their insight....but tell them it must be worse to be as big as they are "ooh, poor you...."

krazydiamond
Rating
d) i'd say oh my god! i didn't realise, then sit on em lol take that! SQUISH! lol x

Tasha Knight
D) eat less

(what does B have to do with anything?)

animal
Rating
I'd smile.

Please feel free to join us at:

http://wwww.cagedanimal.net

General Fitness, Bodybuilding / Powerlifting

Pandora
Rating
If they called me fat...well I'm not, so I would probably laugh and tell them to get their head examined. But I use to be quite overweight before I changed my eating habits around 4 years ago. One of my friends told me I was very fat and that I looked like I was 6 months pregnant. I got angry and then I realized she was right. I went to the gym began working out. I lost over 30 pounds which is 2 pounds and a bit more. I feel much more alive now and energetic. Her telling me I was overweight was one of the best things that could have happened in my life.

july
Rating
I would agree with them. "I'm large and in charge!"

Sal*UK
d) other - howl with laughter and tell them to go to Specsavers - I know otherwise!!!

princeza
Well I'm not but I would do d and I would kick their butt but my foot would get stuck between their buttcheeks

lol

batteryboy
I would lay my 32stone on them and say
By God you are right
But what has it to do with you
Now get up brush off my Huge stomach and be on you way

tabitha
start thinking i was even though i'm size 8

andy F7
other, .i would thank them for their interest and concern and just launch into a surreal story of how you would like them to be your life coach etc etc,, then they usually squirm and run because they expect you to react the way most people do, they don't expect you to want them as your best friend. it scares them and they usually avoid you after that.

Sunshine
Rating
Tell them I prefer to be fat rather than ignorant...

all the time in the world
last time someone called me a fat b'stard was when i intervened to stop some chavvy little scumbags picking on these other kids. i laughed at the little sh1t. the decent kids were able to go on their way and i got my way. better a fat b'stard than a brain dead violent drug addicted loser.

booboobunny
Rating
Tell them that i can go on a diet but they'll be stuck with the same ugly face for life

in love and its great
d) i would tell them yes i am and go get a life

Archive: Forum - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2010 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Terms of use - Privacy Policy