Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I weigh 250 is it p ossible for me to weight 230 by may?

PLZ!!!! i really really need help!!!???
i need a good FREE diet that will make me lose weight FAST! i am gonna go to london and meet mt FAV singer!!!!!! plz plz plz!!...

Do u gain weight when u lift weights?
I need to gain a little weight but at the same time I don't get fat either. o and btw I do have gym right now so that should help.
thx!...

Fat??????????
I am a size 5 ( bit baggy) and 4'11.5 but i have a mature frame
.. if i am how can i loose weight ...

So im 13 and i weigh 133 pounds BUT im 5' 8'' , am i overweight?

How do I lose weight without eating less and exercising?
Sound familiar?...

I am 13 140 pounds 5'4 am i overweight?

Additional Details
wtf something ...

How much water is required by human body on daily basis?
i wanna know how many litres of water is required by human body....i am aware people drink water to improve their skin conditions....but how many litre do we drink for the wonderful glow on your skin?...

Money is spent. People are educated. Still we over eat and under-excersise. Why?

How do I quit smoking? Without the aid of over the counter smoking cessations?

Is it harder to drown a fat person...?
...due to their increased buoyancy, and if so, what other method would you recommend?...

I am 15, not comfortable with my weight =/ any ideas on what i can do 2 get fit quick?
i have alot of free time on my hands that i could be working out and getting fit, instead i waste it doing nothing. im 15, im about 5"8 maybe 5"9 i am athletic, but i just dont like my ...

Will i ever grow? please help.?
i am 13 years old and in 8th grade.
i will be turning 14 in early june.
next year i will be going to high school.
i am only 4' 7'' i know this is uncommon.

i ...

If you had to choose between eating before a workout and eating after a workout?
Which would you choose as far a losing weight is concerned....

What's the best exercise for a big belly?

I'm 5'5 and 106 lbs?
Does that sound very underweight to you? I've always been skinny (I'm 22) and this is the most I've ever weighed. I eat mostly fast food and junk food and it just seem odd that I don&...

Is it better to jog in the morning or at night?

If i eat 1200 calories a day?
and change NOTHING else...how much weight willl i loose a week?
im 16 and a chick
Additional Details
WTF i thought 1200 was healthy for a diet?...

Pleasse give sum honest opinions thanku xxx ( pics included)?
this is me ...i am 16..i know my tummy is huge but the rest of me i really dont know??
am i average..slim...slightly over average..chubby or fat
be honest and also am i pretty ??? rate me ...

I am 5'7 and weigh 128 am I FAT????

HuneyB
If i eat three eggs a day will i lose weight?
i hate being fat...i had my second daughter in May and I am 40pounds over weight
Additional Details
i mean 1 egg for brekfast...one for lunch ...and one foe dinner

crannypete
Rating
not unless you stop eating the 25 rashes of bacon and two loves of toast too dude washed down with full strength coke

Dance D
Nope,dont think so.....eggs have a lot off cholesterol..... eating 3 eggs daily is not advisable..... From a health perspective one should eat at the most 6-7 eggs a week.

-♥-
Rating
hmm.. probably not.

aditigsamai
eating 3 eggs alone will not help you lose weight, you seem to be alking of a low carb diet, in which you eat only proteins and no carbohydrates,so no wheat, bread, rice, potatoes, sweet etc, only non-veg, meats and pulses...it works for some, and soemtimes only temporarily, it could help you lose weight, reach your target weight and then you could see how to go about maintaning that weight eating all you want to, probably by balancing your calories and your activities. Cheers ...to being a healthy active mommy ...!!

jb
Rating
yes because you're body will be running on carbs and reduce the amount of fat that enters her system

Rofer J
OMG SIMPLE WAY TO LOOSE WIEGHT...>STOP EATING SO MUCH....JESUS!

Chace W
Rating
You WON'T lose weight by changing your diet. You HAVE to Run and work out. If you do all those things everyday for a long period of time, your meals should be healthy obviously, but they don't have to be that restricted.
americans don't want to work for anything, they are all lazy and except things to just happen without working for them.

Kyle
Rating
I dont understand where you came up with this theory but the idea is to have a balanced diet and excercise, not just eat 3 eggs a dayd.

jeseeme
Rating
Eggs lets you gain weight! Esp the yolk, if you must, eat without the yolk

Sidrey Doringcorth
no.
you'll get hypertensive

PBA
I dont understand why you still have to ask this question...
If you need attention just get in the middle of the street and shout your lungs out..
Geewiz...

i want answers :)
*Eating 3 is too many.
Try eating 2 and then 1.
1 egg a day is all the body needs, try some other foods like chicken, pork, etc. more variety of meats and vegetables are good.

Hope his helps! :D
GOOD LUCK!*

BT
Rating
3 eggs a day is good for 1 meal. They are a good source of protein. However, I do recommend that you eat 2 healthy meals at lunch and dinner. Make healthy choices for ALL meals and exercise daily. Stick to diet soda and stay away from alcohol completely. You can do it if you really want to. Good Luck!

I <3 Joe
Rating
No.

three eggs is too much!

two is good though.

cms101101
Rating
seriously: read a diet book- read the newspaper- watch TV, anything...there are diets everywhere....where did you come up with this one???
Eggs are a large source of (HDL) cholestrol- bad. egg whites are ok, but they should be limited. go to the library, look up different diets- or talk to your doctor, and find a diet that is best for you and for losing the max amount of weight for your situation. dont eat a bunch of eggs- that is just silly.

Kat
Rating
What you should do is stop eating actual meals and eat small portions throughout the day. Have a full breakfast of fruit and dairy, with maybe a piece of toast, so your metabolism kicks in, then continue on snacking on carrot sticks and other veggies. Snacks are good to keep your energy up and they help maintain a healthy digestive tract. Stay away from complex sugars and stick to natural sugar, like in fruits and yogurts.
Also, make sure you exercise. Take your daughters out on walks; to the park or just around the block, so you are getting in a good amount of steps. 10,000 steps a day in MINIMUM.
Eggs, in truth, are not the healthiest thing on the planet. They have a high cholesterol content, and eating more eggs (unless you remove the egg white, but even then the cholesterol content is still high) could cause a heart attack.

som1
no way 3 eggs don't do it,,,,,you are not rely over,just look for what you eat and eat 4_5 times a day,at different times [you know eat normal but divide what you eat aday into 5 times instead of 2or3,]because if you eat 1s your body will take all the calorie and t wont barn nothing, but when u eat more it will take just what u need,exercise hopp you will get what you want

Cait M
2 hard boiled eggs for breakfast keep your appetite down throughout the day, but i wouldn't make that the ONLY thinkg you eat all day...if you do that for breakfast and then eat a balanced lunch/dinner (i.e, NO McDonalds and such) then yeah you might shed some weight....it worked for me!

Samantha Y
Rating
No it will gain a little weight. but if you drink water, or eat things that have low calories under 100 ur fine.

said
i know, that eating two dozen eggs made up into deviled eggs within say, a 3 day span... you don't feel quite yourself. and it takes a couple of days to feel better... lol

cutiestorm
If you starve yourself you will put the weight right back on!! Try a weight doctor. It always works for me. He tells you to eat egg whites not the yolk. That holds too many calories. Try eating less and walking. it takes longer but it works!!! Be safe.

catcat85035
Rating
no cut down on the eggs

A W
Rating
Uh, yes, you will lose weight if you eat three eggs a day, but that's not enough!!! Try the Atkins diet.... you're allowed to eat high fat and protein... you'll lose FAST, then you'll be happy again!!!

Could be a lot worse, you could be hundreds of pounds overweight... ugggggg.... you can do it!!!

Sabrina G
Rating
eggs arent that heathy, the yolk has too much coleserole for a day, u should only be eating about 3 eggs a week, mabey u should exersise, yeah it is hard to exersise but mabey if u joined a sport or something ull be more dedicated to that and ull lose weight while having fun, and mabey for the eating part u should check out raw food eating, its the best way to eat, and ull lose weight for sure.hope this helped

Lexis
Eggs contain a lot of cholesterol so I'd be careful..

*Honest Blunt Opinioner*
Rating
i recently got an exercise bike in the house. i use it everyday, i watch what i eat, usually try to eat things that have calory ranges of 0 to 100 or maybe alittle over. my trick is keep salad in the house. i get some southwestern chicken strips with some light ranch whip all that up into my own southwestern salad if i ever get so extremely hungry, and you know what. i did that for a few days and notice that i still have food in the house. try that. if you ever get soo hungry then go after the salad instead of that candybar, or a burger

Cosmodot
Rating
If you eat nothing but 3 eggs a day, you're going to lose more than just weight. In time, you're going to lose health.

The best way to loose weight while remaining healthy is through exercise and proper diet.

Eggs are full of cholesterol, which in time, can block arteries, resulting in a heart attack.

carljayg
Rating
Yamking7 got it right. To lose weight it is an overall commitment, not just making a slight change to your egg intake.

s7evens
Rating
3 eggs a day, won't let you lose your weight.~

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy