Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is eating McDonalds three times weekly very bad for you (burger, fries, coke, apple pie)?
I'm not talking calories as it's obvious that combination means a lot of calories and one would obviously put on weight, I want to know about digestion e.t.c....

Weight Loss Quick?
I need to loose my gut quick... How without sit ups, crunches and stuff????
Additional Details
I wonder how much to life-oh-suction?...

Whats the best way to slim down?
I had a baby 3 months ago and I would like to get into shape. Basically I want to slim my stomach and my thighs. Whats a good way to slim them down and tighten them up?...

Is it ok to be this skinny?
Recently in magazines they're showing pictures of Nicole Richy in her bikini...people are saying how discusting and unhealthy she looks. The thing is i look like this in a bikini, i think i look ...

If a 10 year old is 90 pounds do you think he/she is overweight??
Just Asking. HAHA...

I'm 13... 5 ft 2 inches 120 pounds am i overweight??? help me =]?

Am i fat please help me!?
I am 5,3 and weigh 106 pounds. am i fat? please tell me!!!!...

I saw a guy at the gym wear Saran wrap around his belly. I've heard of this before. Why?
This guy who had a potbelly wore Saran wrap around it (his shirt was a little short so I could see it). And it had me thinking -- I've heard of people doing it before while working out.

Is fasting for 15 days safe?
I read this samll booklet be Donald Upton which is called The effects of fasting. The book tells that fasting is a good way to reduce weight and rejuvenate your senses. I wanna loose around five to ...

How do you stop yourself from loosing concentration or feeling sleepy when you are bored in a lecture?
I'm worried I'm missing lots of the sylabus, but I can't concentrate even if I've had lots of sleep!!...

Did I eat good today?
4:30 - Slim Fast Strawberries and Cream Meal Replacement Drink

6:45 - Small salad with lettuce and cheese, no dressing.

Throughout the day: 1 L of water....

Drinking milk is good. Is drinking too much bad to your health? How?

Am I................?
fat, skinny, or average??? I'm 5 feet 7 inches, 12 years old, and I weigh around 110 pounds....

Is a 5'2" ,350 lb person overweight?
A friend of mine wants to know if she's overweight?...

Am i tall for my age?
i am 9 years old and i am 5'3 and i weigh 97 lbs. am i tall for my age?...

What is on e great Exercise to loss some fat all over your body?
my sis is ever big and she have tried every thing and today she asked me for advice and i don't no so can u or someone help ...

Does anyone know something else to eat on salads besides salad dressing? Because it's so fatty****************
I was just wondering if there was something else that has little or no fat that I can use to flavor the lettuce etc? I once read in a magazine that some people like to use vinager. Is that good? Has ...

Do I eat alot?
Breakfast- toast and milk
Lunch-chicken, water
Dinner- veggies and salmon, water

And i jog a mile a day.

I want to lose weight, what else should I do to lose weight?...

How much do you weigh?
no lies
Additional Details
it just a question damn im going to stop asking ...

Im 11 and i weight 90 pounds is that too much.....if so how do i lose weight?

seth g
If i drink a six pack of beer every night is that alcoholism?

ellie
Rating
are you serious?

Lance
No.

lazyjbob
No, a 12 pack a night would be though. Damn....Im an alcoholic.

Master Ang Gi Guong
NO because the earmark trait of an alcoholic is tht they lose control of their alcohol consumption once they start to drink.Not that drinking a six pack is a great idea; maybe you think you can't relax without alcohol. This indicates that you need artificial substances to ease your "suffering" or to feel good. You may or may not become alcoholic-- only time will tell.
It seems there are those who believe that alcoholism is determined by an established pattern of drinking on a daily basis.
Besides , alcohol was NEVER my problem, and any alcoholic will tell you that their problem is in the mind, not the bottle. If, however, you spend a great deal of time thinking about when you can have that first drink as a reward for making it through the day, then maybe you are a potential alcoholic. I know because I have been sober for over 13 yrs and had the obsession to consume alcohol taken from me on Jan 30, 1994 but then I had nothing to turn my mind off and had to seek the help of God to find relief from the chaos of my thinking.

Shorty
Rating
It depends. If you feel like you need it. That you can't live if you don't drink it, then it is. It is possible that you have not reached it yet, but by doing it every night, you are going down the path that will lead you there.

bored
Rating
Alcoholics drink all the time and can't function in the real world. Problem drinkers drink heavily on a regular basis (i.e. every night) - that's what I would consider you to be. If you can't go without the booze for at leaset a couple of nights a week then you have a problem. You are also putting your health at risk - no more than 1-2 drinks for women or 3-4 drinks for men per night and 1-2 alcohol free nights a week.

Hot Pants
Rating
Yes. Anything over two drinks everyday for a man is considered alcoholism.

yrez
it depends on which beer your drinking. usually, 3 is borderline. 6 is a bit much.

ireland
no.
...wuss

♫Rock'n'Rob♫
Only you can decide if you are an alcoholic when I got my last DUI the class I had to go to the lady said go three days without alcohol and if you start getting the shakes or very irritable you could be an alcoholic but if you feel fine than you are not an alcoholic.
Read this

kim t
i drink more than that every day,,, yeah beer, i know im an alcoholic, but that doesnt mean you are... you have to come to terms with yourself.

Jessica
Rating
uh yeah

snow_cat
If you have to ask on Yahoo Answers...then yes...yes it is.

iwonder
Rating
YES!!
And I bet it's causing trouble in your life and relationships!
RIGHT?

dlmrgnk
No, that's not the definition. You'll be very much in danger of losing your liver. If you HAVE to drink the six pack, that's alcoholism.

Laura Marie B
Rating
Probably

Grace
Rating
I would say probably, if your feeling that you MUST drink that much every day then yes..

NickName
Honestly, you probably are. If you feel like you HAVE to drink at least six beers a night -- you probably have a drinking problem. I know a lot of people who drink a six pack and don't act drunk. Still, they have a problem. Also, the more you drink, you will find that you have to drink more than six because you stop getting a "buzz" from a six pack. So, the next thing you know it will be seven, then eight and so on . . .

electrixx_04
Rating
Yes.

phil man
Rating
yes if you drink more than four times a week that is called being an alcholic. i am not prejiduce against it, but i dont like it when my dad drinks, and he is never drunk. i would think about that before i drank if i were you.

mlgable
Rating
Yep it sure is. Sounds like you either need to quit drinking or get help for you problem.

Cutie
dont drink it tonight...if you just thought i was crazy then your an alcoholic

Matt S
Rating
That depends....if you skip a night, do you miss it? If the answer is yes then you are probably an alcoholic. If you skip nights and you don't even think about when you can get a drink, then you are probably ok.

baileysmom
Rating
do feel you have to drink the beer, or can you go without it. ask yourself that question, if you feel you have to drink, that even if you don't want to you still have to, you may be an alcholic

E
Rating
If you can't stop yourself from this behavior, or if it is negatively affecting your life.... than yes! you are an alcoholic.

mdiggity
no it just means you like to drink beer

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy