Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I put on weight?
Hi, I'm a 16 year old guy but I'm quite skinny for my age.

Just wondering how I can gain weight easily?...

1000 calories?
im 5'4 IS EATING 1000 CALORIES A DAY A BIT DRASTIC?
Additional Details
IM 139 LBS AND WANT TO LOSE MORE WEIGHT!...

True or false?
I heard that the more clothes you wear like when you work out or walk the more calories and carbs you burn because you sweat more....is that true or false?...

Is a glass of orange juice ok before bed?
i am dieting, and i don't eat during the three hours before bed, but is a glass of orange juice during that time defeating the purpose?...

Is there such a thing as the opposite of anorexia?
I know this probably sound mean, nasty, and fattest, but the girl across the road is a BIG girl, and yet every evening she DRIVES to KFC or McDonalds, or gets an Indian, Chinese or pizza delivered to ...

What should I order for lunch?
And what are you getting?...

Does anyone know the optimum amount of water for an adult to drink per day?

How can i keep myself from eating at night?????
Ok, i think i have finally found the reason why im overweight. (only like 10 pds.) I have noooo junk food at my house and i really dont eat much during the day. I do however eat a lot at night. (...

Is it ok to eat once a day?
is it ok to eat dinner only? like sometimes im not hungry so i just eat later at dinner time oh and what if ur on a diet and u can only have 1000 calories a day (i havent acctualy found a diet yet) ...

How can I lose 35 pounds in 2 months ?

Hi am a bit overweight around the stomach area?
what is the best way to get rid of this,what is the best excercise i should do....

I weigh 112 pounds and I am 5'1". Your opinion: should I lose or not?
Is this really fat?...

Is it bad to only eat 900 calories a day?

What do you do if you are really really FAT?

What would be a healthy breakfast for tomorrow??
this is what i have in the kitchen:
all natural oatmeal (whole grain)
non fat organic milk
honey nut cheerios
eggs
oj
whole grain bread
hm.....we need to go ...

Is my weight normal for my height? ...?
i am give or take an inch about 5 feet tall and i weigh 94-95 pounds without clothes....

Are pretzels healthy??
the little hard kind not the soft ...

Scared&No one to turn to...Having huge problems with eating...Please help me...?
I’m so scared and have no idea what to do…

Here’s the history: I developed disordered eating as frosh in ’06. I starved myself for 3 mos. before friends told res staff on me. I Was ...

Margarine or real butter?
Which is better healthwise?...

Is 188 lds over weight for a 13 year old?

six1corvair
If ground beef is a little brown on the outside but still pink in the middle is it good, no bad smell either.?

Crystal C
No it's not, MANY bacteria grow in undercooked meat; tape worms and round worms. Trust me I'm in school and we just talked about that today. Definitely eat all meat as well done as possible.

♫b
Rating
if theres pink, you are risking of getting sick. make sure theres no tooo much pink. but if theres very little, its okay

" Cubi "
taste it.

dawnmarie
as far as i know ground beef should be thouroghly brown with no pink, with steak its ok but not ground beef

pplz1st
i wouldn't eat it except by accident without a beer

shorts094
Rating
CRAZY?cook it till its brown and juicy (dont forget to use blackpepper to spice it up[no it doesnt mak it spicy]).

Samantha.xo
Rating
you CANNOT eat ground beef with any pink in it. you'll get food poisoning.. it doesnt matter if it smells bad or not.

wildgirl
yes

X Ttricks
Do you mean raw?
If so, then it is okay, meat turns brown when exposed to oxygen, so the outer surface will discolor like that while the inner remains pink. It happens quickest with ground beef because. Cook it and the problem will disapear.

If you mean cooked - also yes. You've just got medium-rare meat.

MISS-MARY
Rating
It's good still. When you find it to be red and have a bright unnatural red color to it that it is treated with carbon monoxide...that is the newest thing to keep it red and fresh longer...God knows what it will do to us in the long run? I'd rather eat a little brown that still smells good than that stuff. It's usually the meat that is puffed up in the package with air...Walmart is like that , I don't buy it.

superken576
Rating
ground beef has a lot of bacteria in it you have to cook it extra well so the inside is not pink before you eat it, or you will get sick trust me im a sixth grader

Harold Sink
Hurry up an cook it before it goes bad. Cooking will kill any bacteria that may have started growing on it. I would boil it for five minutes only to "clean" (prepare) it for the way you want to cook it.

pheasant88
my experience is probably - in the cooking - if the meat
is not "safe" - an odor will be present that is unusual
and quite noticeable.
Also, many times other measures are taken to "add" color
back in to the ground mixture such as adding hearts or
some source of the red appearance --- even fresher
mixtures of "newer" supply..Also, the type lighting within
the market can "fade" the "outside" KENTUCKY USA

everyone's mom
Rating
Yes.

imayeoman
Rating
if you have to ask, don't risk it. with all of the recalled ground beef in the U.S.....I wouldn't serve it to my family unless I was 100 percent sure.

TeaTea
The pinker the meat the better, I think its still good as long as it doesnt smell. Sometimes it may be a little brown on the outside due to light hitting it. If it smell bad 99% of the time it is bad.

bluebell
Rating
The brown on the outside is oxidization, from exposure to air. As long as it smells OK and is cooked well, it is safe. Use it soon.

KT
Rating
long as it dosent smell it is swell

M
yes but need to cook it longer

RockwallCat
Rating
Yes, it's okay. Be sure to cook it until there is no pink.

Adrienne K
Rating
Yes, should be........smell is a good indicator. NOTE:Don't eat raw meat longer than after 3 days max in th fridge. <3

Spirit
Rating
yep, it is still good. i hope u know the bad oder from a good one so you will know the difference. sometimes u may see a shine of green, bad.
it is a good thing to wash u'r meats and get the old blood or bone off of them before cooking.

barthebear
Should be fine-I always go by the smell

Marie
its ok, just use pretty quick...cook done though, not med rare??

S B
I agree..it's fine but needs to be cooked within the day.

catzrme
Rating
Yes, it is fine. As long as it is still pink in the middle and doesn't smell bad, as you stated, then it is fine. Make sure it is well done!~

Jimmy Mick
Rating
It has just been exposed to the air. It's fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy