Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 13 yrs and i want to lose weight!?
im 5'1-5'2 and im 155 lbs
i want to lose 50 lbs
how long will it take?
i kinda excercise.
what do i eat!
im sick of people making fun of mee!!
:'(...

Im 12 im about to be 13 i do pushups everyday will that stunt my growth?
im 5'9...

What has been the most successful diet you've ever been on?
Mine was just a simple cutting down the junk and limiting my calorie intake - despite years of trying all the faddy ones!...

Can you get drunk taking alcohol anally and would there be any calorie intake ?

How many calories per day should a woman eat in order to lose weight?

Can i lose 8lbs in 8 days?
I need to lose 8lbs, by the 16th. Can somebody help me please?!

I need like a exercize and meal plan, plllease?...

Strongest muscle in your body?
Could somebody tell me what the strongest muscle in the body is as my brother says its your tongue but im not sure can anyone tell me if this is true.No silly answers please!!...

NEED To Lose 60 Pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!?
Hello,

I'm Bjork. Female. 29 years old. 5'4" and a nasty 125 lbs. My belly is disgusting. I exercise daily. I drink tons of fluids. I used to be at a *much* lower ...

What should I say to my dad?
I am 16. I am 5'1" and I weigh about 125 pounds. Which isn't tiny. But it's not huge either. My dad often makes comments about me being fat. "Have you told anyone you are 7 ...

What is the best way to lose weight?
Im 15, 5' 5", and weigh 170 pounds.
I want to lose around 30-50 pounds. What are the best ways to lose weight and keep it off?
(oh and ive been vegeterian for like a month)

How much would you like to weigh?
Come on ladies be honest now!Guys too!...

I am 14 and i weight 131 is that ok?
I use to weight 125 I play soccer.I am 5.2 or 5.1 tall.I don't eat right I don't know what to eat for my age I need to loss weight cause soccer starts in about 5 weeks help please help.oh ...

I just lost 5 POUNDS!!!! Can I say WHOOOHOOO!!!!?????

What do you feed a child who cannot have bread, rice, oats, or any other kind of refinded starch?
My sister and mother have a metabolic problem that makes their heart race, my sister sweats all night, and acts absolutely wild, this only happens when they eat such foods as white bread, crusted ...

What's the perfect 30-minute workout?

How do I get more fiber in my diet?
And can I do it inexpensively?...

What is the difference between fibre and protein and how do they help the human body when consumed?

Additional Details
And what are some foods that are rich in fibre and other foods that are rich in protein?...

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I've recently gained a little more weight than i would like to and was wondering a quick effective way for a woman to get rid of it....

Is this fat?
ok i am 100 pounds and like 5"3 am i way too fat or what i need answers i am desprite to know!!...

Am i at a good weight for my height?
I am 156 pounds, 5 foot 10 inches tall, 16 years old (girl)...

dsgc05â„¢
If I have my dinner at 8:30 pm will I get fat?

freedomjesse
YES, YOU PROBABLY ARE ALREADY FAT.

PuppyTrainer
Rating
No. Where did you get an answer like that. Getting fat takes a longer amount of time. Don't worry about time! Here's a tip. Don't get too strested about something! Stress increses fat. Stay calm. Stay Happy. Live right. Oh gosh I sound like a commercial! LOL!

gillett1219
no only if u eat bad during the day

bin_rockin
Rating
If you are on a normal schedule..ie. in bed around 11 pm and up around 7-8 a.m. then yes you will be more likely to gain weight as a result of eating past 6 pm as your body is in a mode that readies itself for rest, thus it is in a slower metabolic burn rate and will store energy (which is stored as fat) at a quicker rate than would if you eat earlier. Best to have a heavier meal before 6 pm and if you are hungary after try to eat veggies or the such.

florescent
no its ideal time for dinner

memyselfandI
Rating
No...i jus heard that eating anytime after 11pm will put on tha pounds

mattandtreyfan51
Rating
no way-you can eat at anytime, it doesn't affect your weight

mrtalkuk
Well if you have lots of food at 8:30pm you might get fat.

FWalls
in your stomach, what goes after 7 stays there

miz.tickle11
Rating
it depends when u go to sleep..u shud not eat 3hrs atleast before u go to sleep..its has a major impact..u dont want to sleep right away after a meal..it is a cause of increase weight as well as acid reflux

techline210
Rating
Yes. Anyone consuming food after 8:15 p.m. EST will gain approx 14% more weight than people in all other time zones.

Paratepaquelleve
Yes. Its better to eat dinner before 5.00 P.M.

NONAME
Rating
Wait till 8:35 then you'll be ok.

AAA
Best not to eat near bed-time.
Eat in the day and burn it off.

solara_09
Rating
eating late at night tends to make you gain weight- BUT if you're going to go to sleep at 3:00 am, then it would be understandable. If you are eating dinner at 7:00 but going to bed at 8:00 that would be bad. (sleeping is the underlying factor in weight gain since the sooner you go to sleep, the less time your body will have to burn off those calories.)

shadowalfalfa
Rating
It has been shown that it is best to eat before 7 PM as your metabolism slows at night It is best to eat a big breakfast to get the metabolism going - if you skip breakfast the body senses an emptiness and begins to store and hold onto fat --- so eat a strong breakfast and then if you are going eat late - try to eat a large lunch will will become your main meal and eat lighter at might

One_Flesh_2004
No,that is an urban legend.You would have to consume great amounts of dinner for that to happen.My step dad used to tell us as kids that if we ate after a certain time,then we would have nightmares.My mother used to say also that if we sleep where our feet should be in bed,then we would have nightmares as well.That is all crap though. Be Blessed!

happystar_83
Rating
It can depending on what and how much.

robin2koko
Rating
no unless u stay up late vote me as best answer

blueeyedlovebug
Rating
Its possible, unless you stay up late with activities to burn off some of your dinner.

moegan6
It depends on what you do after you eat. If you go to sleep soon after you eat then yes, you will gain weight.

dixie7th
NO-NOT UNLESS YOU GO STRAIGHT TO BED, AFTER YOU EAT GO FOR 10 MIN WALK .....HOPE I HELPED.

furnace4bro
I don't know...what are you eating and how much? Are you walking it off after? Who's to say...you could have a good metabolism and not need to worry too much.

drewster
Rating
It really depends on how soon you'll go to bed after eating your meal. Ideally, you should give yourself at least a four hour interval between your last meal and bedtime.

HawkNelsonFan
NO! It has already been determined by medical doctors that this is not true.

Your_Star
Rating
If you go to sleep right away, probably. Depending on how much you ate. If you're body isn't up and moving around, it won't burn off calories that quick.

cuzn deb
Rating
You may not get fat but you might get acid reflux if not careful, eating and lounging is the best combination for this condition.

merrigandesign
Rating
it is not the time you eat but the amount. so quit eating the entire cow.

foxwoman172000
Not unless you ate a lot of junk food beforehand. If you eat a certain amount of calories a day you won't get any fatter if you eat them at night.

Coconuts
depends on what you eat but the time dose not matter

no because we will work it off after dinner!:)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, September 1, 2011
Terms of use - Privacy Policy