Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it bad to eat a lot of oranges?
is it bad to eat a lot of oranges? Like 10 a ...

If you are what you eat .....?
..... what are YOU??

All answers greatly appreciated!

The whackier the better!!...

Why do ii gain weight?
im 15, 5'4 and weight 130 i've always been self concious about my weight because at my school i'm surrounded by extremly skinny ppl. I've tried deiting but some reason i still ...

Am i average weight?
I am 15, 115 pounds and 5'2...

I kno its unhealthy but if i eat 1 small meal a day drink 2 cups of milk and drink water, how much wuld i lose
in a week?
im 5'3
Additional Details
excercise 30 minutes to a hour a ...

Which is better? Lite, Low Fat , or Fat Free?
When I go to the store for things like yougurt or salad dressing, The things I look for are lite, lowfat, or fat free, but if one thing has less calories, it may have more calories in the other ...

What is your height?i am 5ft 5 is that short for a 16 year old girl?

I have one week to lose 8 pounds?
how can i do it?

or at least lose most or some of it ?

thanks

i can go to a gym ...

I am 5"2 and 94 pounds how do I gain weight?

Additional Details
I am 20 years old and i am a female....

Best Diet to follow? 3 Stone to lose?
Hi all, I have approximately 3 stone to lose in 12 months ( for my wedding!) Firstly, is this achievable? Secondly, who has the best diet out there? There are so many to choose from, weight watchers, ...

I am so fat, what should I do?
I am 116 pounds, 5'7, and can't fit into my favourite jacket anymore!
Additional Details
I am trying to stop eating, and I still eat, and exercising doesn't help!...

What can i eat before hitting the gym early in the morning? i am a vegitarian.?

I have 2 weeks to get in shape for the vacation. what can i do?

Anorexic or fat?
Im 14, 5"7, 126lbs...is that considered fat? i hate the way I look..I obsess over food, i physically cant eat anything unless I know the exact calorie count, and at the moment i restrict my ...

Which martial art would be the best to learn and most affective to ward off an attacker?

How do I make my self skinny?
I am fat I weigh 163 pounds and I am 12.My doctor says I am 13 pounds over weight since I am 5"4.I am tall, but how do I get skinny.I am already on a diet and exersize.Is there any pills I can ...

If i do 100 to 150 crunches everday how long will it take for me to ge my packs showing?

If you were 398 pounds what would you do?
just ...

Why Can't i GAIN weight? I eat Mayo from the Jar.?
why can't i gain weight? I eat tons of Mayo every day and finish a jar every 2 days. should i Up my mayo intake?...

What Is The Best Thing To Snack On When You Are Dieting ?
I Snack On Apples, Bananas, Oranges But What Else That Is Healthy Could I Snack O...

Jack H
IF i only eat when I am hungry will I lose weight?
I alwas eat when in i am not hungry but if i only eat when i am hungry(not starving) will i lose wieght without going into starvaction mode?If i do this for lunch ,dinner,and snacks will i lose weight?

smwa73
eat what u want but do some running and make love more that should burn a bit off a bit....

Crystal C
Rating
Wait a sec! You have to eat 5 times, 2 snacks, breakfast, lunch and dinner. But you have to eat healthy and good! If you don't eat nothing and then when it came to that hour 1st- u will eat MORE and 2nd- when it comes to your stomach it will work really fast and all hydrate carbons will go to your blood! And that's not good because u won't get thinner! If u are hungry between the meals eat something, not too much and something healthy!

kiwifrog3
Yes, you will lose weight as long as you stop eating before you're too full.

shoulder_blades
Rating
yes you would. sometimes u might confuse hunger with being thirsty drink lots of liquids.

Mrs. Edward Cullen
Rating
yes, but the key is to stop when you are politely full. you will be suprised at how little food your body actually needs. try to eat very slowly to give food a chance to fill your stomach so you dont overeat. good luck! :)

?
Rating
Just eat your 3 squares a day. If you must snack make it to
your benefit apples, bananas veggies too.

blink
Rating
yes you will lose weight but be sure to eat healthy foods and don't overeat c;

Emmanuel M
Yes if you eat moderately ,you can loose weight

Needtoknow
depens how often u get hungry bt dont not eat when ure starving coz thats called anerexia, eat as many cals as ure sposed to 2000 for women & 2500 for men, & exersize coz that helps.

izzy 1
Rating
you should only eat when youre hungry anyway! anything else is just greedy!

misony
yes!!

xx_lil.miss_xx
Rating
i dunno about that...

mah friend doesnt eat breakfast or snack, and she does not realise she is hungry till she actually eats something...

if u wanna loose weight, eat a little less, and excersise regulary (about an hour or 2 a day - if u dont eat much, maybe half an hour excersise)

tip: wen running, jogging or walking, u loose more weight on natural dirt ground than on pavements

kozak
yeah probably

ljh24
You really should eat three meals a day even if you are not hungry. Your body needs nutrition to stay healthy and give you energy. Portion control, eating healthy food and excercise are the best ways to lose weight.

flower power
yes...that's what i do. i do not diet at all...i don't deny myself anything...that way - my mind is not obsessing about food & i stay the same or lose a little weight. it's the best way!

Franky
Rating
Not really, you have to check not eating to much. Stop before you think you're full, cause it takes a while for the brain to register that you're already full.
If you look at the calories than you'll loose weight when eating less.

Franky

nathalie
yes but make sure you still eat three meals a day. breakfast is most important!

babyblue
NO don't listen to anyone else believe me, I've done extensive research on this! You won't lose weight if you only eat when you're hungry BECAUSE your body is starving, so it will cling to whatever food it intakes, it will actually stop losing weight. That is why crash diets DON'T WORK. Ugh I can't believe so many people think that this actually works. All you girls up there, you need to knwo that this doesn't work because you're just going to go nowhere. The best way to lose weight is to eat small meals throughout the day, small enough to be snacks, keep your metabolism going, never let yourself get to the starving point, everytime you feel a little hungry, have a snack, it's good energy for you to burn. And this way, your body feels like it doesn't need to hold onto any extra calories to stay alive, it's not in survival mode anymore.

Anime Guru
Rating
....Well it depends how often you get hungry.

If there is one secret to losing weight, that would be eating regularly, and keeping yourself busy away from the couch.

R.J.A
Rating
eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and as a snack fruit. Also drink a lot of water like 2 liters a day! Then you will lose weight... and also try not to make your meals too big cause then it wouldn't work! :p

Jacinta R
Rating
It depends how often you're hungry. If you're hungry 20 times a day, not necessarily.

I've found the BEST thing to do to lose hunger pangs competely (to the point where I really did forget to eat) was to go on a low carb diet. Protein fills you up and makes you feel fuller for longer. Plus, your body doesn't store protein as fat, like it does with carbs.

kadel
Rating
Depends what you eat. Cut out the carbohydrates and snack on vegetables instead of chips. No soda, drink water and lots of it.

sammiie
yes, you will if you ate alot before.

Pannette
if you eat salad and veges, yes
if you eat cake and pizza, no

Dashy
Rating
That is a hard question to answer. Sometimes we get false sensations of hunger when we aren't really hungry, but certainly if you cut out eating when you are NOT hungry I'd think you'd lose some weight. If you add exercise to it so much the better :)

-S

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy