Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Diets for 12 yr old 5'6 150 pds?
i need to lose weight so i want to go on a diet. my goal is to lose 30 pds. I exercise every weekday for an hour. What r some good diets? also these are a list of foods i DO NOT like

eggs<...

How much do you think i weigh ?
im 5ft 3 and btw the outfit was as a joke for a party , i wouldnt normally dress like that !

http://i22.photobucket.c Details

What is an alternative to drinking water? If any.?
I need to drink plenty of water because of the amount of exercise I do. Also, it is good to drink several glasses a day. I can drink plenty of water when I'm thirsty (such as after the gym) but ...

I feel so fat can someone help me?
i`m not a fat person.
i just have a fat stomache and my thighs are flabby.
i need to know of some exercise and/or food/pills to flatten my tummy and tone my thighs.tell me something that u ...

Is it healthy to eat vegetables as a main meal,like dinner?
Iam trying to eat healthier and cut out red meats and lose weight.Iam not sure about eating all vegetables for a meal....

How do i help my Mum lose weight?
I'm really worried about my mum, she has been overweight all my life and i really want to help her. i've asked her to find out tell me how much she weighs but she won't do that because ...

Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im ...

I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?...

How often do you do it?
Eat meals...are you more of a 3 square meals a day, or 5 smaller meals?...

How many pounds can you loose in 4 weeks by starving?
please no mess i really wanna know....

Is it true that...?
If you suffer from bulimia, even if you're still at a healthy weight, your periods stop?

Don't worry, just curious!

Did i eat to much today?? ?
i am battling anorexia and recently ovrcoming it.
I had
special k granola bar and banana for breakfast

1/2 a bagel & strawberry yogurt for lunch

i went to the ...

What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126...

What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i ...

How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?...

Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)...

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Victoria
I wonder is it possible to lose 100 pounds in two-three months..?
Do you think so? They say the body is very amazing and what it can do? If so how...?
Additional Details
Am really considering doing this and live to tell it.

Royal
Rating
Crack or Cociane will do the trick ... Or maybe the oxy

None the less ... You are BOUND to succeed using any of the three!

Good Luck!!!

Emily
I don't even think Gastric Bypass patients loose that much that fast. Your body is amazing so please do not abuse it. If you need to lose that much weight you probably need to see your Dr for a diet and exercise plan.

colormehappy
Rating
you could put your health at risk if you try something so drastic. perhaps a more traditional approach would be better if you want to lose weight. hmmm, maybe excercise and a healthy diet.

georgiexoxo
Rating
You can if your Morbidly obese.. Morbidly obese poeple can lose 100's of pounds quickly when on a strict diet and with the observance of a doctor.

morbid obesity is obviously someone who is like more than hundreds of pounds overweight.

SMH
Only with a chainsaw sister!

Dude
well i think it is totally possible but you have to Diet , Exercise Everyday cant eat junk food and you have to have a positive attitude about losing weight if you know you can do it then you can do it anyhting you put your mind to you can make happen it takes alot of hard work but if thats your goal you can do it

bella
Im thinking NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

maxmom
Rating
Absolutely not. Even on a starvation diet, it wouldn't happen, and trying could be very damaging to your health.

honeyswife
NO, you would probley end up in the hospital with problems from lack of proper nutrition...the healthy amount to lose that is the best way to keep it off as well is 1-2 lbs a week! That is with proper exercise and watching what you eat, staying away from too many sweets and junk food.

Toadsputum
Rating
not sure about 2-3 months, but my sister lost 80lbs in 5 months. I thought that was pretty amazing. She followed the weight watchers plan

Brian Orion
Nooo hon, do it a safe way and gradually. Consult a nutritionist.

Popotitozz
Rating
I think you are asking for a little too mcuh, sweetheart. At the most, you'll loose 40 in that period of time.

Staying Quiet
Rating
um...no even with drastic measure such as gastric bypass this wouldnt be possible

f w
Rating
Absolutely IMPOSSIBLE no matter what you do. That's more than 30 pounds per month. Can't be done. Even *IF* that were possible - to lose THAT much weight in 3 months - you aren't giving your skin a chance to shrink normally, so you'd end up with very saggy skin that would have to be removed with surgery AND that would leave horrible disfiguring scars. Sorry - you're going to have to be patient if you don't want your skin to be sagging off of you like melted mozzerlla cheese - because believe me - that looks worse than being 100 pound overweight!!!!

Ikemike
Rating
My buddy used to weigh a whooping 300 pounds about a year ago, he was lazy and didnt work, then he got a job at pepsi where he was active lifting and moving stuff, not only did he lose 130 pounds but he gained a lot of musle and his self asteam back. Im not saying go work in construction but just go out and MOVE, your body will burn away food really fast if you let it. Go out and walk till you drop, then do it again the next day. Simple enough. Good luck

Colleen N
No it is not possible, not unless you want to end up killing yourself by starvation.

DTott
No it is not possible or healthy to even try. To lose 1 pound you have to eliminate 3,500 calories. You should not try to lose more than 1 - 2 pounds a week.

old lady
You're talking about a pound or a pound and a half a day. That is a lot of weight to lose, and there are complications that go with rapid weight loss - and they can be very serious. There are also cosmetic considerations. If you dump a lot of weight in a hurry, you end up with skin that's too big for you. If you lose weight more slowly, your skin will shrink along with you and you won't wind up with wattles. If you insist on doing this, check in to a weight loss clinic where you will be monitored on a daily basis. DON'T TRY IT AT HOME.

mom of 2
Rating
No, I don't think so, not safely anyway. I could stand to lose that much too, but really the most you're supposed to lose in one week is about 2 pounds, so that would add up to about 8 pounds per month. You're supposed to eat mostly lean protein, whole grains and fresh fruit and veggies, with a little fat. Drink lots of water and get some exercise every day.

Good luck, I know how hard it is.

lassomysoul
There is no healthy way to do this....

EJ
If you get your stomach stappled......

My boyfriends daughter did it and lost almost 90lbs since the beginning of Jan.....

http://choosediet.blogspot.com/

im ferocious. watch out.
even if you somehow do, there would be so much extra skin you would have all the skin for someone 100 pounds bigger than you. like when women have a baby, they have all the stretch lines. imagine that. times ten.

citystepper
I think it's possible, but VERY VERY DANGEROUS!!! PLEASE don't do it!!! It is not healthy and will not earn praise from anyone; just look at Nicole Richie!!! Again, please don't do this!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy