Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

I am too fat?
im 27 year old and i weigh 70 pounds and my family keeps telling me too loose more weight cause im too fat. and there really getting annoying! so i am too fat?

thanks, Angie
A...

Is 5'8 a bad hight for a girl?
only 14...

When you open a bag of chips, how much do you eat?
I felt really bummed today so I ate half a bag of chips (the bag was 235 g). Now I feel terrible and I am disgusted with myself.
SO, my question is... When you eat a bag of chips, how much do ...

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 years old, 132 pounds, and 5'3.5.
Additional Details
I excercise A LOT but I look really fat still. I used to be 115 ...

fairies_dragons_unic...
I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

sefhoward
Rating
Boiled skinless chicken,rice,fish, veggies,fruit and a gym membership. I go to Gold's gym they have the best equipment

jamorososr
Rating
liquid diet and no sugars with exercise

KaDarien F
Well i would say just do at least 20 push-ups about 3 times a day and 100 sit-ups for four weeks you might see results. I see results but i weigh 110 and I'm 13 now i got a eight pack. I used some stuff called muscle milk it is powder that you mix with milk or water ( that you drink ) That taste like ice cream but if you drink it ( YOU REALLY HAVE ) to do push ups and sit ups it works but if you don't workout it will sit there and turn into fat. What it is is it has protein, and alot of nutrients you need. Good Luck

Jil Y
Rating
Here are some sources for weight loss:

Healthy Weight Loss : Start right away
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1586.html

Helpful Tips to lose weight
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1597.html

The Best Weight Loss Program
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1605.html

Sleep well and Lose weight
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1603.html

10 tips to maximize your metabolism.
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1601.html

7 Things you need to know about losing fat
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1590.html

6 dieting tips to lose weight
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1573.html

Weight Loss Diet – Choose The Best And Persevere
http://www.askaquery.com/Answers/qn1637.html

molly m
don't eat fries, they go 2 your thighs

That Chick acisseJ
A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
The correct way to burn fat and stay healthy is to burn more calories than you consume
You need to make sure you are eating healthy foods while still excercising
If you have a big appetite drink plenty of water so that you will feel full but not consume calories
But you should always eat
If you start to skip meals you will only be more hungry at your next meal and probably eat way too much
Remember, the average persons stomach is as big as a slice of pizza scrunched up into a ball
So you shouldnt be putting more food into your stomach than what fits
Also, it takes aproximately 15-20 minutes for your brain to realize that you are full
so eat slower and you will realize sooner when you are not hungry anymore

ALSO....
i found this artical called "50 Habits of "Naturally Thin" People
How to get Started:Decide how much you want to loose and see how many calories a day it will take to make it happen by year's end.Then, work into your routines however many of these eating tweaks and exercises you need to achieve your goal.
Slash 250 cal.s a day to lose about 25 lbs. in a year, Slash 500 cal.s to loose 50 pounds.
This is based on a 150-pound person: you may need to cut more/ fewer calories depending on ur weight, age & gender. It also assumes your normal calorie intake essentially stays the same and your weight is stable.
* I'm only going to give you the ones that are most helpful and burn calories. If you want more then email me*
1.Wake-up Workout - When your eyes open, sit up slwoly w/out using ur hands. W/ legs straight out, lean forward until u feel a gentle stretch in ur back & hamstrings. Hold. Then, Using ur abs, lower urself flat. Rest & repeat 2 more times. BURNS 10
2. Balance Booster - While u brush ur teeth, alternate standing on 1 leg as u switch mouth quadrants(every 30 seconds). BURNS 10
3.Be a Ballerina - As ur coffee drips, stand sideways, put 1 hand on the counter, and lift the outside leg straigh out in front of u, keeping it extended. With upper body straight, hold for a few sec.s and move it to the side: hold and extend it behind u. Do 5x on each leg. BURNS 10
4. Talk It UP - Every time u grab the phone, stand up & pace around. BURNS 50
5. Carry Some Weight - When ur grocery Shopping/ running erands, wear a backpack with 5-10 lbs bag of sugar inside to increase resistance & burn more calories. Add purchases to ur load as it becomes easier. BURNS 20 (FOR AN HOUR OF ERRANDS)
6.Pump at the Pump - While ur getting gas, With 1 hand on ur car, Stand on the balls of ur feet & slowly rise up & down for as long as it takes to fill ur tank. BURNS 10
7. Shop till the Pounds Drop - at the mall try on at least 10 outfits- pants and shirts.BURNS 60
8. Jog for Junk Mail - For every piece of junk mail u get each day, do 1 lap around ur house/ building, / up & down a flight of stairs. BURNS 35-140
9. Play Footsie - After Dinner, while u are sitting at the table, extend your right leg out & slowly bend it up & down, squeezing & holding in the up position for at least 5 sec.s. Repeat 5x for each leg. BURNS 10
10.Ease into Evening - sitting with feet uncrossed, grab ur wrists & raise ur hands above ur head to lengthen the spine. Take a deep breath in as u reach & hold the position, breathing slowly in & out for 20 sec.s, taking longer on the exhale. BURNS 5
11. Sing a Song - Spend sunday morning belting it out in the church choir. BURNS 70 PER SERVICE
12. Catch This! -
Spend 30 min tossing a ball or a frisbee with ur kid/dog BURNS 90
13. Make Whoopee - Instead of a bowl of ice cream as a bedtime snack, have a robust tussle with your spouse. BURNS 300

Good Luck!!

chizza
Rating
Cut your arm off

LordzAbove
Rating
1. stop eating solid food- only protien shakes.
2. get into a cardio-kickboxing class twice a week.
3. use a cross-trainer 3 times a week at a high intensity for 25 minutes each time.
4. replace morning wheaties with crack!

chitown
Rating
work out.. eat healthy.. be active.. n ur good to go lol

~Irishgirl~
Rating
what the spaghetti man said is very WRONG!!! ur body needs all sorts of nutrients and u get that by eating form each part of the pyrimad. (but lay low on the fat ) i ahve a trainer and what we did is make a food log and write down all the things we eat during the day. i suggest going to ur local gym and talking to trainer. if its too expensive im sure they will help u in some way. jsut eat right, excersize and make sure u are not sitting around eating cookies. stay active that is the key!!!! good luck!!! have a nie day : )

Bowllynn
You can't. Cut out most of the fat and sugar in your diet, decrease the calories you're taking in, and exercise. Using this approach you should drop 43 pounds in 6 months. Sorry.

Ellie Grace
6wk body makeover

babybro35
Rating
Sounds like me girl. Good luck

Ayaz Ali
Rating
HERE A COMPLETE AND THOROUGH ANSWER, MAY BE ITS THE BEST!
If You're Overweight, Slim Down for Better Health
Overweight people have an increased risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, and other illnesses. Losing weight reduces the risk. This brochure tells you how to lose weight safely.

Ask Your Doctor About Sensible Goals
Your doctor or other health worker can help you set sensible goals based on a proper weight for your height, build and age.

Men and very active women may need up to 2,500 calories daily. Other women and inactive men need only about 2,000 calories daily. A safe plan is to eat 300 to 500 fewer calories a day to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week.

Exercise 30 Minutes
Do at least 30 minutes of exercise, like brisk walking, most days of the week.

The idea is to use up more calories than you eat. You need to use up the day's calories and some of the calories stored in your body fat.

Eat Less Fat and Sugar
This will help you cut calories. Fried foods and fatty desserts can quickly use up a day's calories. And these foods may not provide the other nutrients you need.

Make sure your other foods that day are low in fat and calories.

Eat a Wide Variety Of Foods
Variety in the diet helps you get all the vitamins and other nutrients you need.

Watch Out for Promises of Quick And Easy Weight Loss
Fad diets aren't good because they often call for too much or too little of one type of food. As a result, you may not get important nutrients you need daily.

Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true.

What About Diet Pills?
Diet pills you buy without a prescription won't make a big difference in how much you lose each week or how long you keep the weight off. If you do use them, read the label carefully. Because of possible side effects, like high blood pressure, never take more than the listed dose.

Also, be careful about taking cough or cold medicines with diet pills you buy without a prescription. These medicines may contain the same drug used in diet pills, or a similar drug with the same effects. If you take both products together, you may get too much of the same type of drug. This can hurt you.

Before taking a cough or cold medicine while using diet pills, ask your pharmacist if it's OK.

Prescription diet pills may help some people. If you use them, follow the doctor's directions carefully.

adidork_18
Rating
Go on a NO carbohydrate diet. That means no pasta, no rice, no potatoes. But load up on proteins such as fish, chicken, basically white meats are good. Even egg whites. Eat at set times, 3 times a day. Dont skip meals. And if you do exercise, do it before breakfast. Your body's metabolism is at its height then. Good Luck!! :)

dax
The answer given by soul doctor is the perfect answer i have tried it and lost 2 kgs in an month , go on trust him

Orchid Quynh Lan
Hey honey, HERBALIFE is a way to go. It's the fastest method to lose weight. For me, i can lose up to 10bs/week. It might works different on each individual. But give it a try.
Herbalife is 1000% natural, healthy, cutting edge science, doctor recommended, and very very effective.
Beside Herbalife, nothing works for me.
GOOD LUCK HONEY.

marieandlucaspape
After your first week, you aren't supposed to loose more than two pounds a week!! It's very unhealthy to try to loose that much weight that quickly!! Not to mention unlikely and second, if you do, you'll gain it back! Sorry to be so glim, but it's not worth hurting yourself!!

cOVagUrL
Rating
stop eating junk...i men cut out all junk and eat fruits and things like that...exercise at least 2 hours a day. Dont starve yourself..PLEASE...eat at least 3 healthy meals a day~good luck

Darefooter
Don't even try. Look more realistically and try losing 12 pounds. You can do that by first getting up and go for a walk. Watch your portion sizes and avoid fast food. Try cooking your own food whenever possible. Yeah, it might be more expensive, but definintely less expensive then a coronary bypass, joint replacement, or the decades you're taking off your life. You're not going to acheive this by yo-yo or crash dieting. This is a slow process. If you have any questions, I suggest you see a dietictian or a nutrionist.

Ronin
Rating
losing more than 10% in one month is unhealthy that mean 22 pound so if you lose 43??? that will be harmful

Reality
That is not sensible. Try loosing 1/2 that but don't make yourself sick !

The Mick "7"
Rating
Four weeks won't be enough time. Maybe 20 pounds but that's about it. Stop eating so dam much!!!!!! Walk every day at least two miles.

Steph
Rating
That's really a short amount of time. Just remember, eat healthy and exercise! Lots of people just do one or the other and forget about the rest. Good luck though.

pixles
Rating
The less junk food, overly processed, and useless foods you eat the faster you will lose weight. Also exercise.

Thomas P
Rating
do it in increments of days that way it is only 1.53 pounds for 28 then you're there

blackknightninja
lots of walking, eating right and, dieting

heart4sons
You can't unless you cut off a leg or something. Slow and steady is the best way! God bless you!

CHHine
Rating
Use milk to dip your Double Stuff Oreos not lard

julielove327
Rating
You can't lose quite that much. Probably 30 with strict diet and exercise, but I think 43 is unrealistic.

sOuL dOcToR
Rating
Homeopathic Treatment for Excessive Fat and Weight :-
PHYTOLACCA BERRY's Mother Tincture is perhaps the safest and sure fire way of loosing excessive fat around abdomen. With Phytolacca Berry once you loose the excessive fat and weight you don't get it back because you body takes care of itself after that and keeps you from gathering up excessive fat. It is prescribed after having a baby too, to get the tummy to loose its flab and to make it flatter and tighter. And after loosing weight with this you don't get flabby it tightens up the flab and skin along with helping your body to shed the excessive accumulation of fat around the girth
The dosage is 15 to 20 drops of the tincture in half a cup of hot water thrice a day half hour before or after meals.
Avoid Chocolates, Coffee, Mints, Red Meat and Carbonated and Alcoholic drinks while taking Homeopathic Medicines. You have to take it for at least 30 to 45 days after that you start to feel the results.
To the best of my knowledge its the safest and the most sure fire way of loosing fat and weight and keeping it of for keeps. Excellent remedy for Obese people who cant seem to shed weight despite trying.
Homeopathic Remedies can be found at all Major Herbal Stores or could be bought on line, In most of the world Homeopathic remedies are quite cheap and easy to find and they do not need a prescription.
Take care and God Bless !

ATTENTION :- Please give a valid and working email ID if you want a reply to your email queries lots of people send me mails which can not be replied to. So please validate your email address before you send me an email. Thank You

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy