Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I've been eating ghee since 1 month for gaining weight But My weight does not gain.?
I've been eating ghee since 1 month for gaining weight. I eat 2 times daily with 1 tspoon. but my weight is stiil constant. It does not gain. Why this happens? Please tell me & give me tips....

Why does someone become so obese?
Someone I know is so fat that she can't walk. Why did she do that to herself?
I imagine she must have a hormone problem, that she gains weight easily, but she must also be eating lots of ...

Is drinking alot of water good for losing weight?
well, i just wanna ...

Does rice make you gain weight?
im trying to loose weight? is this the best food to eat?...

Losing Weight, Whats the best way to lose wieght?
In your personal experiences, whats the best way to lose weight? Just as an added bit, i've lost nearly a stone by cutting down and exercising more!
Additional Details
I cant wait ...

Is eating burnt things bad for you?
My friend told me and my BFFL Richelle that eating burnt MARSHMALLOWS and just burnt things in general bad for you. My friend Richelle and I think she's wrong, but she keeps saying it's ...

What is sweat?

Im am 13 and weigh one hundred fifty eight pounds?
I do basketball and my thighs have gotten a lot smaller. But ive still been gaining weight? Is it muscle building or is it fat? Thanks. Oh ya and im 5"8...

I cant drink water :( ????
I have acne prone skin and eveyrone tells me to drink 8 glasses of water a day and i know it will help my skin but i physically cant dirnk water, i hate it, im lucky if i can take 3 mouth fulls let ...

Does The Hula Hoop Help You Loose Weight?
I Was Just Wondering If The Hula Hoop Helps You Loose Weight?

Good running trainers?
What type of trainers are good for running and also prevent damage to the knees....

Am i over weight?
ok i am 14 and i weigh 123.6 is that normal?
i weigh myself everyday...
its like a compulshion and im trying to stop

here is a link to my picture...
tell me if i look
&...

Is an unhealthy diet the main cause of diabetes?
Despite the heredetary, is an unhealty diet: being couch potato, and always consume junk food and fast food the main factors to diabetes. There is an increase annually in the diabetes even among ...

If i smoke weed every day for 6 months and i weigh 150 lbs how long would it take to get clean?

Additional Details
Great answers every one!!! thanks for all the help! and i dont need rehab it isnt that serious! Weed is a chill drug....and its not that hard to stop:P I just make ...

Which is the healthiest oil to cook with?

Is bulimia really that bad?
...if you only do it, say, once every week or so?
I hear about people that do it every day....

Am I fat (pics included)? Would my weight turn guys off?
I'm 16 (nearly 17) years old, 140.6 lbs pounds (63.9kg) and 5'5...

Pic of body (lost 5 pounds since this pic):
http://tinypic.com/view.
Pic ...

It's not fair! I hat being skinny!?
I am 72 pounds, 5"3, 14, and female. I have a very fast metabolism, and I am very skinny. I hate being skinny, because all my friends embarass me, even though they don't know it.
They ...

How long does it take to lose ten pounds?

Additional Details
i am 5'9'' weigh 235 i would like to loose ten pounds what is the best why to go by it....

Serious Question!Has anyone ever been really skinny and found a pretty uncomplicated way of putting on weight?
I eat absolutely loads and have a super fast motabelism so not interested in "eat more!" responses!...

YakHairSandwich
I stop drinking beer and soda for three days, and I almost have six pack abs, how?
I wasn't overweight before, but I had a little bit of fat on my stomach only, and now it's almost gone, how is this possible?

I haven't exercised at all!
Additional Details
I'm not even close to being a teenager.

I'm almost 30!

<^&gt;
yeah sure.

dave49310
Rating
count your blessings. gl

Elizabeth G
yeah well its prolly because u stopped drinking and maybe if you dont drink beer and soda then you will be fine

Barbaraxoxo
i was i could do that but i dont drink and i dont want a six pack cuz im a girl!!!!!! but good for you

Joao S
Rating
sign that you are old

moneytengo
Rating
Maybe somethings wrong with you.

kaleab
ever heard of a pot belly? thats what you had.

luv_doesnt_hurt_lies_do
Rating
What ever you did bottle it and sell it.

Saadz
the lack of calories from your beer and soda in your diet did the trick

westcoastrainiers
Rating
OMG wow dude you have stopped feeding your body harmful toxins so it reacted in stopping the fat building process on your stomach.

Math Wiz
Don't tell me. You're what, sixteen years old I bet. Wait until you are in your mid-thirties or later, and see how easy it is to lose the belly fat.

Ethereal
Becuase soda and beer is bad for you :D

colliflower
Rating
those two items do contribute to high calories

Raymond B
Rating
Beer and soda will go straight to your tummy.
So when you stop drinking them you will loose a good amount of weight in the tummy.

Also try to drink a half gallon of water a day that will help flush out the fat in your body.

Good luck:
CLICK ALSO ON TO MY FREE WEBSITE HAS FREE WORKOUT PLANS AND FREE DIET PLANS :)

FROM THE STAFF OF BOEAFITNESS<a href="http://boeafitness.com/index.php?o...

? Stranger ¿ in Indiana
Same thing happened to my moms friend when she stopped drinking soda.

charlotte10macy
easy. the ugar content in the soda and beer was putting weight on you, also beer is very fattening so if you lay off of it for longer you will probably get fitter and lose more weight

*mexicanprincess*
Rating
when you drink alot of beer and soda it makes you gain fat and gain water weight. so when you drink it you dont really move as much. since you got rid of it you lost the water weight and fat.

Mako
Rating
Go Yak!!!! Yeah! Woot! Keep it up!!

Um, yeah, anyways, you should keep not drinking, who knows, maybe you'll have a ripped body in a few days.

city girl
Rating
ummm beer and soda is fatening and so none of that you start too loose weight

pokeman
have you ever heard the term 'beer belly' because you stopped drinking the 'beer belly' is gone

happy day (sickofviolations)
maybe cause you finally cut back on the bacon

Kimmy
beer is badd

nicolecornelison
Both are incredibly bad for your body. When I quit drinking pop, I lost 30 lbs in two months.

Kaycie
Water weight perhaps?

kcdude
Rating
I see...perhaps EVERYONE should stop putting toxic fluids in their body! ;)

jazjam♥
Rating
maybe since you've been sober for 3 days you're just realizing that you're not as fat as you thought. lol.

limendoz
Rating
You must have been drinking a lot of beer...especially if not having any for 3 days in a row is noteworthy.

amemahoney
Rating
Sugar and crappy food will hide your muscles. If you work out and are in decent shape but eat and drink crap, your body will not be at its best. It's possible to have a thin layer of fat that kind of "disappears" over several days, depending on how much you were drinking. I know people who drink 12 beers and 3-4 sodas a day - almost their entire daily allowance of calories!!

So yeah, it is possible. When I stopped drinking sodas I lost almost 4 inches off my waist in two weeks. But to have a 6-pack stomach and you're not exercising? Liar. :)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy